July 31, 2014 | 1611 users online

Mascara - Christian Dior - Diorshow Iconic High Definition Lash Curler Mascara

rated 5 of 5 on 11/3/2012 7:02:00 PM More reviews by AS437

Age: 25-29 Skin: Oily, Medium Brown, Not Sure Hair: Black, Curly, Medium Eyes: Brown

This is one of my favorite mascaras! What makes it really great is the brush. I find that it captures every lash and doesn't clump as much as other mascaras (including diorshow). The formula is pretty good too. I've not had issues with flaking or anything like that. I find that if I am patient with application and comb it on repeatedly, I can get AMAZING results. When I apply it like this, I get complements on my lashes, with some people asking me if I'm wearing fake eyelashes. I always use eyemakeup remover to remove mascara, so I have not experienced any difficulties taking this off. This is my favorite mascara and in my opinion, better than diorshow.

rated 5 of 5 on 10/13/2012 5:30:00 PM More reviews by Jaslynnmonroe

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Medium, Warm Hair: Brown, Curly, Medium Eyes: Brown

I LOVE this mascara. It is honestly the best I have ever used. i use it with the Dior lash primer and it makes my lashes look full, long and have a great curl. I don't think I will ever use another mascara again.

rated 5 of 5 on 10/8/2012 5:58:00 PM More reviews by bindagee

Age: 36-43 Skin: Combination, Olive, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Green

LOVE IT. Whether it's Iconic or Show, Dior mascaras all perform beautifully. The formula is rich, moisturizing to lashes and gives you definition. This is an item I will splurge on.

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 9/5/2012 8:13:00 PM More reviews by Melloney

A great product- it really does give you wonderful long lashes without clumps .
A near perfect product. 1 lippie off because it is NOT the easiest mascara to remove even though it is said to be not waterproof ( so my Dior SA says ..... ) You need an oil base eye makeup remover to get rid of it. ( I use Chanel Sublimage cleanser ) which is a sort of oil based shea butter based cleanser...it removes everything without a problem including mascara but not this Iconic mascara.
Note : invest in the DiorShow Maximizer Lash Plumping Serum to go underneath the Iconic mascara . It works and really makes your lashes even more gorgeous !

rated 5 of 5 on 8/30/2012 4:11:00 PM More reviews by Lalatrue

Age: 30-35 Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Green

This is simply best mascara on the market. I buy a new one each month to get maximum out of it and avoid posible dry clumps, but I use many layers (and it layers really well), this is probably why. It gives you volume, length, and deep black silky finish.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 7/30/2012 2:49:00 PM More reviews by LadyKolie

First I must state, I used to have short lashes that broke and shed easily. I learned two things. One, Eye shadows with bismuth oxychloride make my eyes itch and if put up next to my lashes, make my lashes fall out. Two, I am allergic to something in whatever makes eye liner and mascara "waterproof". It makes my eyes burn, Itch, and my Lashes fall out with in minutes. Once I realized this and I stopped using both of these things my Eye lashes grew tremendously. I didn't even realize it until I put on mascara again when I hadn't worn any in months. It was like ::BAM:: EYELASHES.

Now that this is out of the way, The price of this Mascara does leave a bad taste in my mouth. I like the little bit of suction that helps clean off some of the product each time I open the cap and pull out the wand. That little pop of sound letting me know it is keeping more of the excess inside so not so much is wasted cleaning off the wand. However, the wand isn't my favorite. I rather like the wand on smashbox more, it just works with my lashes better.

That's the bad. That it. Now for the good. No joke, to quote kragey on a mascara she loves (different kind but you get the idea), this mascara is two coats to AWESOME. I love it. It isn't waterproof, but damn it I can't tell. It holds up in North Carolina humidity like no other. No flaking, No Clumping, No smudging in the heat/humidity and it just makes my lashes look awesome. I was looking into applying false lashes for special occasions until I tried this Mascara. No need for falsies now.

Hell, I am wearing it right now. And I will wear it on my wedding day. It's my HG.

rated 4 of 5 on 7/30/2012 10:10:00 AM More reviews by Shaimal

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Dry, Fair-Medium, Cool Hair: Other, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

Bought this mascara yesterday and I really like it. It's quite different to the original Diorshow in that this one is more separating and lengthening. So if you're looking for a volumising mascara, this isn't the one to go for. The brush looks amazing, and gives really long but natural lashes.

rated 5 of 5 on 7/18/2012 1:53:00 PM More reviews by incrediblehayat

Age: 19-24 Skin: Oily, Fair, Warm Hair: Blond, Straight, Fine Eyes: Blue

I know it's very expensive but I love love love this product!!! It doesn't clump or smudge.
It fells so nice.
will deffinately repurchase it!!

rated 5 of 5 on 7/16/2012 9:01:00 PM More reviews by richellealexis

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Neutral Hair: Blond, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Blue

Beautiful mascara. It has been a favorite of mine for years, and I do believe that it is worth the investment. The brush itself separates, lengthens, volumizes and curls each lash and gives a very dramatic effect. It is a tough number to remove, so I do recommend a good makeup remover with it. Does not smudge or create 'rail road tracks' under your eyes. Lovely!

rated 4 of 5 on 7/15/2012 6:29:00 AM More reviews by Frostblade

Age: 19-24 Skin: Sensitive, Fair-Medium, Warm Hair: Black, Straight, Medium Eyes: Brown

This is my go to mascara because it doesn't irritate my eyes like other mascaras. There is no scent.

It only works with a base. I don't think it has any curling properties, but then I don't have the lashes to make it work.