September 24, 2014 | 1465 users online

Eyeliner - Wet 'n' Wild - Mega Eyes Creme Eyeliner - Black

• Price: $

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 6/6/2013 2:38:00 PM More reviews by webmiztris

WOW! Very happy. After using this for a few weeks, I can say it works just as well as the Maybelline and Stila versions. If anything, it's even better. Will repurchase for sure!

rated 1 of 5 on 6/5/2013 5:21:00 PM More reviews by IamJasmine

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Combination, Fair, Neutral Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Blue

This was the first creme liner I've ever bought, and I didn't like it at all. The package is plastic, and it dries out so quickly! This was very cheap for the amount you get, so I'd give it a try if I was on a budget! :) I will stick to my MAC Blacktrack!

rated 4 of 5 on 5/23/2013 12:47:00 AM More reviews by autumnlee33

just bought this today and tried it out and it is indeed budge proof and i also did a water test and it did stay on through moderate rubbing it is very creamy and glides on like butter i did try to use the brush that it came with but its too fat so im using it as a travel eyebrow brush ive only used it for one day so i will update if anything changes over all i will repurhase

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 5/4/2013 6:48:00 PM More reviews by Hothead

Age: 44-55 Skin: Normal, Fair, Warm Hair: Brown, Straight, Medium Eyes: Hazel

I would repurchase this product.

it works .. and that's all I want from a gel liner. It stays on most of the time (my eyelids tend to be a bit oily with the eye creams I use). If I need extra staying power, I will use a black powder shadow over it to seal it and then it's good for 11+ hours. So, what complaints do I have: the packaging. The lid does not screw on securely and therefore the product does feel drier almost after the first use. You have to either depot this or make absolutely sure you tighten the lid and then don't tilt or throw into a bin .. stand it up alone. This will make it last longer. But, honestly FOR THE PRICE, you can buy a few of these and chuck out before you buy other gel liners which also dry out.

rated 5 of 5 on 5/4/2013 11:57:00 AM More reviews by GeriTaitague

When i initially tried it, i hated it. It was my first time using a gel liner. After a couple of uses, i now love it. i use the brush it came with, which is ok and can line my eyes real quickly. but i think i want to try a thinner brush. sometimes i set it with a black eyeshadow to make sure it lasts but realized there is no use for it. Love this cream liner, considering im a first time user

rated 5 of 5 on 5/3/2013 9:10:00 AM More reviews by thathoneydip

Age: 19-24 Skin: Normal, Medium, Not Sure Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

If you are a gel/cream liner junkie like I am, you absolutely HAVE to give this a try.

I purchased this product last year at cvs because I like experimenting with new gel and cream liners. I've heard good things about it too. unfortunately, being the junkie and hoarder I am, I just recently started using it. ( I have so many eyeliners open, I try to wait till I finish each one. ) I just recently finished my black gel liner by Physicians Formula and honestly thought that was my new HG because I was using Est´┐Że launders but that baby isn't cheap. So I decided to give this one a try next, ( I have a bunch of gel liners I haven't opened yet, waiting for me to use.. Hoarder alert. ) and to be honest, I wasn't expecting much at all because of the frail packaging and bulky brush. I gave the ELF one a try and ended of throwing it away in disgust After a couple uses, so I didn't think much of this one either because they're both around the same cost.. Boy, was I wrong. This has become my new all. Time favorite liner . It is so creamy and pigmented , I was shocked. The color pay off is freaking awesome. The staying power? Just as equally awesome. I would go to school at 11am , then go to work at 10pm and it would still be in the same spot I left it by the time I got off at. 7 am. Unlike other eyeliners ( essence) I don't need to set this with a shadow or anything because its great on its own. The brush, I use for filling my brows, so it's put in good use. The cost just makes this product all that much better. My only complaint is the poor packaging. Many other say that it dries out because of the flimsy plastic cap, I wasn't going to wait to find out. Even though this only cost me a few bucks, I wasn't going to waste any of it because I love it so much. I depotted it into another gel liner container I had that was empty. So far, so good.

UPDATE: Alright, so Since I started using this eyeliner, it has become a staple in my everyday makeup . I literally have used this everyday for the past month and a half, and it has not dried out yet (i depotted the eyeliner into my empty physicians formula gel eyeliner container ). No change in consistency, still just as creamy as day 1. I still stand by my word, no flaking , no fading , no smudging . I even fell asleep with this on, woke up the next morning browless, foundation gone, bronzer gone, but my eyeliner? Right where I left it the morning before ! Love love love.

rated 4 of 5 on 4/21/2013 3:19:00 PM More reviews by twits0123

This is actually a pretty freaking good deal for a gel eyeliner.this eyeliner is super pigmented, one of the most pigmented gel eyeliners ive ever used and it stays put until you take it off.now as with most eyeliners, it does smudge and fade after some time especially if you have oily skin like me.but without a primer it lasts a good 6-8 hours which is fantastic especially for a 4 dollar eyeliner.the brush it comes with is alright but I'd rather not use it just because its super short and quite thick so you can poke your eye with it.anyhow this is an amaaaaazing eyeliner and I recommend it to everyone!

rated 1 of 5 on 4/12/2013 6:54:00 PM More reviews by vickyni

Age: 19-24 Skin: Sensitive, Fair-Medium, Cool Hair: Black, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Brown

This eyeliner irritated my eyes and caused me to cry throughout the day. Even the skin on my eyelids reacted to the product, and became puffy in patches, which almost never happens. So if you have sensitive skin or eyelids, stay away!

Warning: This eyeliner has a rating of 8 in EWG!
(I looked this up after my terrible reaction to the liner. Had I known, I would never have purchased the item.)

rated 2 of 5 on 3/29/2013 6:48:00 PM More reviews by handfulofgoo

This eyeliner isn't terrible, but it isn't worth all the hype. It flakes easily, and dries up easily also. That fat brush that comes with it is harsh on the eye and it's bristles sprout all over. Would never repurchase, has decent staying power (if you don't mind flakes)

rated 4 of 5 on 3/27/2013 11:27:00 AM More reviews by jenlauren

Age: 19-24 Skin: Dry, Fair, Cool Hair: Blond, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Green

The brush that comes with this product is perfect for a fast, easy cat eye. The product DOESN'T dry out if you have common sense and know how to close a lid properly. I wish it had a liiiitle more staying power but I can wear this for a few days without re-applying.