October 21, 2014 | 1619 users online

Tinted Moisturizer - Olay - Total Effects 7-in-1 Anti-Aging UV Moisturizer Plus Touch Of Foundation

rated 4 of 5 on 7/30/2010 12:06:00 PM More reviews by beth3118

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Violet

I love the coverage & it matches perfectly !! ...the smell is alittle strong though

rated 5 of 5 on 6/28/2010 7:42:00 PM More reviews by vickygrainge

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Other

My mom buys this very often for the anti aging purpose, but I abloustly love the touch of foundation part! It's so light and airy, yet provides GREAT coverage. I have extremely oily skin, and usually a moisturizer before makeup is just a horrible idea, but this dosn't even make my skin more oily! Also, I break out very easily, and since using this I have less breakouts from harsh moisturizers! If I had the money, I'd buy it over and over and over again!

rated 2 of 5 on 6/23/2010 1:14:00 PM More reviews by amandaleejones

Age: 25-29 Skin: Acne-prone, Fair-Medium, Neutral Hair: Blond, Straight, Fine Eyes: Blue

I bought this product for the sole purpose that it has anti-aging benefits. I was using Marcelle Tinted Moisturizer before this which I LOVE, but thought I should start thinking about fine line prevention.
I didn't like this product very much, especially when compared to the Marcelle Tint. First of all it's almost double the price, it's slighty greasy feeling, and it only has the one color so it doesn't matter what skin type you are, you're going to turn that color.
It's not much of a tint either, I couldn't go out of the house with just that on, whereas i could if i were using Marcelle. I probably still wouldn't because of my skin tone (acne-prone), but the Olay doesn't provide much coverage at all. It's okay if you just need a moisturizer underneath your normal powder foundation, but for me it's too greasy, pricey and wrong color.
I do use Olay Night Moisturizer so I don't think I really need to use this for its anti-aging effects.

rated 5 of 5 on 6/2/2010 3:56:00 AM More reviews by ohpoodlesticks

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Oily, Dark, Warm Hair: Black, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Brown

I really like this product. It blends great and dosnt make my face breakout or too oily. Coverage isnt great but I dont mind since I dont really need much coverage. I also love the packaging. Only thing is where I live it was $16. Which is expensive but I think its worth it.
5 out of 5
♥ it :)

rated 5 of 5 on 5/5/2010 10:55:00 AM More reviews by rach82

Age: 25-29 Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Warm Hair: Blond, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Brown

I generally use a normal non- tinted moisturizer on week days when I'll be putting on foundation anyway for work, but this is perfect w/ a quick swipe of mascara for the weekends when I'm just running errands, cleaning, etc., given that my skin isn't broken out (in which case I'll still need alittle extra coverage, as this is sheer). I find it has about as much coverage as a regular tinted moisturizer & the lightest color works great on me (I have light warm-toned skin). The pump packaging is awesome! Olay usually never dissapoints me when I try a new product of thiers, and this is no exception, so I have no problem spending $24 on it @ CVS, which is quite higher than anything I usually buy at the d/s, except thier Regenerist Microsculpting Cream (which I love,love,love). I will definitely repurchase this when I run out, but it'll still last me awhile as I only use 2 or 3 times per week. It's been six months & I've only used about 1/2 the bottle, so I consider this fairly cheap! It's loaded with plenty of beneficial nutrients, has a nice creamy thick texture that sinks in quickly, and doesn't leave my skin feeling tacky, which seems to be the case with a few others I tried. Good quality product!

rated 3 of 5 on 5/5/2010 8:16:00 AM More reviews by Pimpinett

Age: 30-35 Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Warm Hair: Brown, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Blue

Very nice product, great daily moisturizer that provides a tiny bit of natural-looking coverage with some SPF, and enough moisture to keep my combination skin happy without any oiliness.
However, the lightest colour available, Fair, is still way too dark for my pale skin, and come summer I will switch to a product with a higher SPF than the 15 this product provides, so I will not be able to use it in the summer either. Pity, I really like it otherwise.

rated 5 of 5 on 3/18/2010 6:30:00 AM More reviews by ayuhasida

I heart this moisturizer ;)

rated 2 of 5 on 3/17/2010 11:14:00 AM More reviews by flink

i just wanna ask can we use it at night? or have to remove it before sleep? cos im looking for a moisturizer that can provides a bit of coverage n no need to remove at night?

rated 5 of 5 on 1/31/2010 6:44:00 PM More reviews by mel61488

Age: 19-24 Skin: Dry, Fair, Warm Hair: Blond, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Blue

I have been using this product for a few years now. I love the amount of coverage you get while it is extremely moisturizing to my VERY dry skin. I typically will not wear this alone though. It is a little too sheer for me on a regular basis. However, this is perfect for summer when your going to the beach or out boating and don't want to put any make up on. It has spf and enough coverage to even out any imperfections. The color looks scary initially as is it very brown but it blends amazingly. I absolutely adore this product and will be buying it over and over again.

rated 5 of 5 on 1/31/2010 5:06:00 PM More reviews by amandamichelle

Age: 25-29 Skin: Oily, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

About a year ago I made the switch from foundations to tinted moisturizers. I never thought my skin would look ok with "just" tinted moisturizer but it has worked out great. The coverage isn't heavy and it does not settle into your pores like heavier foundation. The color is just right- if you put it on light enough it doesn't look like you are wearing anything but it evens your skin tone. The color is light, but it looks fresh and natural. *Probably not ideal for more formal events where you want to be "made-up".

This is perfect for a day outside in the Austin, Texas sun! Light coverage and moisture and SPF- everything you need!