August 1, 2014 | 937 users online

Lip Treatments - Nivea - A Kiss of Flavor Cherry

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 10/8/2012 12:53:00 AM More reviews by littlemj

I keep this one in the desk drawer at work, anytime I need some balm or forgot-my-lipstick day. It does not replace any lip color for me, but it's my handy backup of color. Moisturizing, reasonable scent and is a nice color.

Compared to the Fresh Sugar Rose balm, even if price was equal, I would purchase Nivea Cherry!

rated 5 of 5 on 8/8/2012 12:50:00 PM More reviews by blondedame

Age: 30-35 Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Cool Hair: Blond, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Blue

Anytime I wear this I get compliment on my "lipstick" and asked what shade it is. Also, I've tried multiple lip highly touted lip treatments and have found this to be much more hydrating and healing. I wish they made more shades, I'm not as crazy about the strawberry one.

rated 5 of 5 on 7/23/2012 9:57:00 PM More reviews by Camilla00

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Red, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

I LOVE this, I cannot find the cherry flavor anywhere in Australia, now they have the strawberry fruity shine version which is just okay and it's a different formula, the cherry one added a lovely red tint to my lips and moisturized my lips for hours as well as having a non shiny look.

rated 4 of 5 on 7/15/2012 2:28:00 AM More reviews by ohgeebus

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Very Oily, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Black, Straight, Coarse Eyes: Brown

I've only had this for a day, but from my initial usage, I LOVE this product. It's incredibly moisturizing. I don't think this has shea butter (especially considering this is EXTREMELY cheap :D), but my lips feel as smooth as if I'd used my favorite Korres Pomegranate shea lip butter. The pigmentation isn't as extreme as the packaging looks like, but it does give your lips a nice glossy stain effect. For the price ($3 at Ulta), I will definitely buy it again. It's a perfect moisturizer for your purse whenever your lips feel chapped and in need of a color pick me up.

rated 4 of 5 on 5/7/2012 10:51:00 PM More reviews by Directioner

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Sensitive, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Other

PROS: smells good, looks good, feels good :)
CONS: has a big tube :(
COMMENTS: I really love cherry, so the smell is to die for! I looks really good on my lips, because I love lip balms that have colour so they're not just clear and boring. The colour looks great on me, it's more pink than red but I like it anyway. It feels really good on my lips too! <3

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 3/2/2012 3:35:00 AM More reviews by ilymed2

Age: 36-43 Skin: Dry, Fair-Medium, Neutral Hair: Blond, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Blue

Glossy, red tinted moisturizing lip balm. Great inexpensive blue based sheer red stain that lasts 2-3 hours on me.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 2/12/2012 1:59:00 PM More reviews by CG1981

Moisturizes and easy packaging to carry around. Makes me look polished but casual. No complaints. If you want to try a demure balmy red, I say, try this, not Revlon Lip Butters. This moisturizes better and its a softer red. Revlon Lip Butters are good but not for a soft moisturizing red.

rated 3 of 5 on 2/11/2012 1:58:00 AM More reviews by nutella87

Age: 19-24 Skin: Normal, Medium, Not Sure Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

I'm not a fan of the packaging; some of the product kind of leaked through the bottom.

Overall I've been wearing this everyday since I've got it. I always have dry lips-- like ALWAYS regardless of whatever product I use.
Haven't an idea why.

So for me, of course this doesn't moisturize very well. BUT I use it because it fades to a stain. Which I love.

So... kind of lasts all day in that aspect.

It's like three dollars at Walgreens.
Try it out.

rated 5 of 5 on 1/12/2012 3:14:00 PM More reviews by karencilla9

Age: 25-29 Skin: Combination, Fair, Cool Hair: Black, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Brown

My HG lip balm, in simple words....I can`t live without this... I`ve been using it for about 4 years and I`ll keep buying for sure... I love my nivea lip balm, I will definitely repurchase :D

rated 4 of 5 on 12/20/2011 8:18:00 AM More reviews by BlushingBarbie

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Neutral Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Blue

I really like this lip balm. It moisturizes your lips while giving them such a nice tint. I think this would be perfect for everyday wear. Although the colour looks dark in the tube after you apply it it gives your lips the nicest tint! I found this similar to the Maybelline Baby Lips lip balm in Cherry Me, but this is a little more pigmented. This lasts 2-3 hours on my lips and it makes them look so glossy and nice. This also smells amazing and you get a lot of product for the price! The only thing I did not like about this is that it does not moisturize as well as some of my other lip balms. I would repurchase and recommend! Thanks for reading and I hope this helps!