Nivea A Kiss of Flavor Cherry

3.8

Octyldodecanol, Microcrystalline Wax, Hydrogenated Polydecene, Castor Seed Oil, Cetyl Palmitate, Myristyl Myristate, Cetearyl Alcohol, Bis Diglyceryl Polyacyladipate 2, C20 40 Alkyl Stearate, Glycerin, Carnauba Wax, Tocopheryl Acetate, Jojoba Seed Oil, Sweet Almond Oil, Shea Butter, Ethylhexyl Methoxycinnamate, Grape Seed Oil, Beeswax, Butyl Methoxydibenzoykmethane, Water, Fragrance, Neohesperidin Dihydrochalcone, Red 7 Lake, Blue 1 (CI 42090), Red 30 Lake

on 12/30/2012 7:58:00 PM

Skin: Dry, Other, Not Sure

I really like this lip product. It moisturizes very well and it provides a burst of cherry color. Not too bright but still enough to show up. The color looks good on me so I like that too. But I'm pretty fair. :D Fair skinned that is...

on 12/8/2012 4:51:00 PM

Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Neutral

All around great lip balm with a hint of red to give you that youthful yet natural lip flush. Perfect for that fresh and soft look. I purchased for a dollar at CVS because I had a coupon and it was on sale as well - what a steal! I like that it has SPF as well.

on 11/17/2012 8:29:00 PM

I got this for a dollar at Walmart and it's like my lips but better and it perks up my face just enough (since it's a MLBB lip balm) and great for minimal makeup days. It doesn't smell as nice as the strawberry one in my opinion but it's still a good scent. I find this to be less oily compared to the strawberry one which makes this a better choice for me if I need added moisture.

on 10/17/2012 11:14:00 AM

Skin: Acne-prone, Fair-Medium, Warm

Hair: Brown, Curly, Coarse

Didn't taste good at all, and definitely artificial cherry smell. :/ Also it is a bit sparkly out of the tube and I didn't like that. Moisturized for a while, more than other lip balms, but I'm disappointed by the sunscreen-ish feeling and "cherry" scent. Returning ASAP. I prefer Cherry Me Baby Lips!

on 10/16/2012 2:11:00 AM

Hair: Black, Straight, Coarse

I used to be so into lipsticks, but for girls like me who constantly have dry lips even with the most moisturizing lipstick out there, tinted lip balms work best or a gloss. I actually have the fruity shine version of the cherry lip balm and I LOVE it. At first the cherry scent didn't really draw me in, since I hate the smell of cherry medicine (brings back memories of being forced to drink cherry cough syrup), but I managed to get by and actually like the smell after a little while. I like how it is decently moisturizing for my lips and how it adds a tint of color to the lips and you can definitely build it up to a certain extent. I like how the lip balm when on my lips brighten up my whole face and makes me look more alive. For the fruity shine version, there are micro-glitters in the lip balm but you can't see it when you apply on your lips and you can't feel it either. It adds a nice shine to the lips and not overly shiny like you have oil on your lips, which is a plus. It's an inexpensive lip product that I definitely will repurchase, it's the only "red"-like shade that I can pull off without being too bold or too pale. The one that I have doesn't have SPF, so that's a con, therefore rating = 4! Love the color payoff, moisturizing effect, and the great price! :)

on 10/8/2012 12:53:00 AM

Skin: Acne-prone, Fair-Medium, Warm

I keep this one in the desk drawer at work, anytime I need some balm or forgot-my-lipstick day. It does not replace any lip color for me, but it's my handy backup of color. Moisturizing, reasonable scent and is a nice color.

Compared to the Fresh Sugar Rose balm, even if price was equal, I would purchase Nivea Cherry!

on 8/8/2012 12:50:00 PM

Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Cool

Anytime I wear this I get compliment on my "lipstick" and asked what shade it is. Also, I've tried multiple lip highly touted lip treatments and have found this to be much more hydrating and healing. I wish they made more shades, I'm not as crazy about the strawberry one.

on 7/23/2012 9:57:00 PM

I LOVE this, I cannot find the cherry flavor anywhere in Australia, now they have the strawberry fruity shine version which is just okay and it's a different formula, the cherry one added a lovely red tint to my lips and moisturized my lips for hours as well as having a non shiny look.

on 7/15/2012 2:28:00 AM

Skin: Very Oily, Fair-Medium, Not Sure

Hair: Black, Straight, Coarse

I've only had this for a day, but from my initial usage, I LOVE this product. It's incredibly moisturizing. I don't think this has shea butter (especially considering this is EXTREMELY cheap :D), but my lips feel as smooth as if I'd used my favorite Korres Pomegranate shea lip butter. The pigmentation isn't as extreme as the packaging looks like, but it does give your lips a nice glossy stain effect. For the price ($3 at Ulta), I will definitely buy it again. It's a perfect moisturizer for your purse whenever your lips feel chapped and in need of a color pick me up.

on 5/7/2012 10:51:00 PM

Skin: Sensitive, Fair-Medium, Not Sure

PROS: smells good, looks good, feels good :)
CONS: has a big tube :(
COMMENTS: I really love cherry, so the smell is to die for! I looks really good on my lips, because I love lip balms that have colour so they're not just clear and boring. The colour looks great on me, it's more pink than red but I like it anyway. It feels really good on my lips too! <3

Popular Lip Treatments