Dove Go fresh - cucumber & green tea scent

Cyclopentasiloxane, Stearyl Alcohol, C12-15 Alkyl Benzoate, PPG-14 Butyl Ether, Hydrogenated Castor Oil, Dimethicone, Polyethylene, Fragrance (Parfum), Steareth-100, Helianthus Annuus (Sunflower) Seed Oil, BHT

on 12/31/2012 5:29:00 PM

This is my all-time favorite deodorant. It smells so fresh and clean and thus makes me FEEL fresh and clean. And the scent seems to complement or enhance any perfume or scented lotion I wear along with it. The scent seems to last all day- I always feel and smell fresh when I wear this. And my clothes are always dry. I have never had any major issues with perspiration, so I don't know how this would work for heavy sweaters. My favorite way to keep myself fresh and dry is to use a solid cystal deodorant as soon as I get out of the shower. Then after that's dry and I'm about to dress, I use the Dove. In even hot and humid summers, that combo keeps me dry.

on 11/23/2012 4:35:00 AM

Skin: Acne-prone, Fair-Medium, Warm

Hair: Red, Wavy, Other

Its a good deodorant, keeps me fresh, and I love the scent. It does its job!

on 11/18/2012 3:17:00 PM

Skin: Acne-prone, Dark, Not Sure

i use the deodarant spray and its the only product that works for me. I have tried so many others and they dont work as well as this does for me.

on 11/12/2012 8:13:00 AM

Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Cool

Hair: Brown, Kinky, Medium

I am a fan of the Dove cucumber and green tea line, I have all the products in this line except the roll on. I bought this when I was on a trip to Sydney, and my normal Dove Deodorant spray of the same line got confiscated at the home airport (should have known better to even try to sneak it on in the first place), so I bought this at the convenience store near my hotel on a whim, if it is ok then I can at least take it home after. It was a warm weekend in Feburary, and when I went for a walk to the bay and back to the hotel in the evening, I had quite large sweat marks under the arms of my grey T-shirt, and it was a cool night. It doesn't smell bad, but it smelled nothing like the scent from the spray (they are made in different countries, I later realised), I still like the spray version better...

on 11/3/2012 6:29:00 PM

Crazy strong scent. Wearing perfume with this will cause the 2 to clash and I prefer my perfume to this scent. Still if you like the smell you will probably smell it all day long.

on 10/25/2012 11:52:00 PM

Skin: Oily, Fair-Medium, Warm

Omg this is terrible!!! I ran out of my old deodorant so I tried out this one. I sweat like crazy using this! And it doesn't cover up any smell, I started noticing my clothes smelt very very bad at the end of the day. I was so embarrassed when I found out it was me!!!

on 9/27/2012 9:17:00 PM

Skin: Normal, Olive, Warm

Well, this has become one of my standards, and whenever I notice it on sale at Target I snap up a multi-pack. So ... I'm kind of stocked for the next year.

I wonder how many people migrated to this scent, hoping it would be 'Elizabeth Arden Green Tea' in deodorant form. That was definitely my hope.

Well, um, it doesn't smell anything like that rather popular fragrance. It's a perfectly serviceable deodorant, with the unfortunate powdery smell (not a fan). Oh well.

After my current stock runs out, I might try something off the beaten path ... off the Target shelves, I mean. Next project- find out what the deal is with aluminum in deodorants? EWG Skin Deep Cosmetics Database shows that "Dove Clinical Protection Antiperspirant & Deodorant Solid, Cool Essentials" gets a score of 4 ("Moderate hazard").

Yes, yes, SF Bay Area hippie alert. But seriously. I figure I get enough exposure to possible-carcinogens as it is- without directly rubbing something on my skin on a daily basis, which will tweak my immune system in the long run.

on 9/12/2012 8:42:00 PM

Skin: Acne-prone, Medium, Not Sure

This stuff really keeps you smelling clean ALL DAY. The scent is strong but it smells good! Love all of the dove deodorants!

on 9/10/2012 9:57:00 AM

This smells nice and feels cool on the skin, but serves no purpose otherwise. I sweat within minutes of applying this. I've used Degree for years, and will go back to that.

on 9/1/2012 3:32:00 AM

I love Dove, and I love the way this smells, but I wish the scent would stay the same after some sweating. It doesn't turn bad exactly, but it doesn't make me feel fresh as long as I would have hoped. I switched to the original scent for now, but I would buy this again to use on days where I won't be sweating much.