April 25, 2014 | 1109 users online

Deodorants - Dove - Go fresh - cucumber & green tea scent

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 11/30/2011 6:28:00 PM More reviews by axialmeow

Age: 36-43 Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Other, Other Eyes: Hazel

This smells great! I hate, hate, hate anything cucumber scented but this smells fresh, soft and sweet and not cucumber at all. It applies creamy and soft too.
It made me realize how much I hated the Degree deodorant I was using (sexy intrigue) which smells like BO. I threw that one out.
One negative for this product is that the cap can be tough to pull off.

rated 5 of 5 on 11/29/2011 10:47:00 PM More reviews by BellaCat

Age: 36-43 Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Cool Hair: Blond, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Blue

I used this for the first time today.

I walked into my kitchen and something smelled SOOO good, I thought it was a new candle or something...then I realized it was me. :)

It smells really good and not like cucumbers. Works well also.

rated 3 of 5 top reviewer on 10/6/2011 2:39:00 PM More reviews by belleepoque

I had a stick of this lying around and gave it a shot. Mind you, I have not used stick deodorant in over 5 years - it's been only Avon's On Duty roll-ons. But I used to actually really like Dove. Now, while I still think it's a great quality product, I'm not in love with smelling my deodorant all day, especially when it smells like cucumbers and I smell like Chanel. I wear the same perfume every day so cannot smell it, but the cucumber scent makes me feel like i'm 16, and not in a good way.

rated 3 of 5 top reviewer on 9/3/2011 5:01:00 PM More reviews by sarahann1994

This is not my favorite product. It smelled nice when I first bought it, but after using it for about a week the smell was terrible. It smelled like a watermelon mixed with tea. I hated it. It didn't even seem to make my underarm wetness go away. I used this in June when it was somewhat hot, and I think it actually made me sweat worse. It clashed with my perfume and just smelled bad. I gave this a so-so review because it did seem to stay on all day and it made my underarms feel moisturized. I wouldn't repurchase this, but will always repurchase Dove products.

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 8/23/2011 4:07:00 AM More reviews by GothicGal

Age: 25-29 Skin: Combination, Fair, Warm Hair: Blond, Other, Other Eyes: Green

Great product! I love love love the scent - so fresh & uplifting! Just the sorta thing you want to smell in the morning. Deodorant also does the job, no break through odor. I can't obviously give this 5 lippies as it has aluminum, & other nasties in it. But that aside, good product & will buy again.

rated 2 of 5 on 8/7/2011 7:01:00 PM More reviews by turnthisaround

Age: 19-24 Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Cool Hair: Blond, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Green

This is better than the Ultimate one but not by much. It has a better scent and lasts a fraction longer.
Still marked my clothing up and left me smelling worse by the end of the day.
The packaging on Dove deodorants is terrible, too. Once you start getting close to the end, it start breaking apart and falling out.

Switched to Ban and never looked back.

rated 2 of 5 top reviewer on 8/6/2011 10:44:00 PM More reviews by Lemonz

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Neutral Hair: Brunette, Curly, Coarse Eyes: Brown

Smelled nice and kept me semi dry, but had very little odor protection.

rated 5 of 5 on 8/4/2011 9:14:00 PM More reviews by grobanite19

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Fair, Cool Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Hazel

LOVE this deodrant! I am EXTREMELY senstive to deodrant, I've literally tried dozens of different brands and scents! I finally found this one, and it's the only one that works for me!
The scent is amazing, and I love how you can get the matching soap, body splash, and shower gel!
If your allergic/senstive to deodrant, try this one!

rated 4 of 5 on 8/4/2011 8:58:00 PM More reviews by p3ischarmed13

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Brown

Love this product!! smells great and does the job a deodorant is supposed to do. Probably could also double as a perfume due to the scent. I always go and repurchase dove deodorants.

rated 5 of 5 on 8/4/2011 2:40:00 PM More reviews by mzlovely

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Acne-prone, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Straight, Medium Eyes: Hazel

I've bought so many deodorants... In search for one to stop my excessive under arm sweat. So those of you looking for something to stop it, those of you like me, who can't really wear light shirt colors because you'll have that disgusting wet stain under your arms, give up. Lol Hold on, let me rephrase that... Give up on Drugstore products or any other product for that matter to stop your sweating. For so long I've been on the endless journey to find something to stop my sweating only to find strong antiperspirants made me sweat more and just made it worser. I even tried mens deodorants!!!! Is that desperate or IS that DESPERATE. Yes I was very desperate... However I did a lot research with people with the same prob as me and what it all comes down to is to just get your sweat glands under your arms removed.

So anyway well I wait to get that done, may be a couple of years till I get that done I tried finding to use something to mutual everything out. This is my favorite deodorant I ever used and I've used many lol This actually masks my strong under arm BO with a LIGHT scent!! Not a strong scent, a very light scent that smells like cucumbers!! It's amazing. I've bought this deodorant so many times now and I will buy it again and again and again. It also helps my sweating surprisingly. Not dramatically but it's not as bad as if I don't wear it. It doesn't cause me to sweat more which I find with some deodorants. It also doesn't irritate my arms after I just shaved which is super nice.

Dove you're the best<3 I also use this same kind for the one they have in Body Wash.

Dove is def a trusted brand for me.=]