August 20, 2014 | 2127 users online

Deodorants - Dove - Go fresh - cucumber & green tea scent

image 0image 1image 2

rated 3 of 5 on 1/30/2012 12:36:00 PM More reviews by Seorin

Age: 19-24 Skin: Other, Fair, Neutral Hair: Blond, Straight, Medium Eyes: Blue

Lovely fresh scent, decent deodorant. I used this for quite some time. I won't purchase again, at least not for a while because I kind of grew tired of it but still, pretty good! However, the ingredients aren't that friendly.

rated 5 of 5 on 12/11/2011 2:32:00 AM More reviews by marysmith93

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Normal, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Green

I am a loyal Dove user, and I have gone back and forth with the different Go Fresh deodorants over the years. The pomegranate and tangerine ones smelled too strong and gave me a headache after awhile. This one is my favorite because the scent is delicate and fresh, yet understated enough not to make you feel sick. Aside from the fact that it smells good, it also does it's job as a deodorant; keeps you from sweating through, doesn't leave white marks on your shirt, doesn't cause razor burn, and doesn't wear out over the course of the day. Can't get much better than that.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 11/30/2011 6:28:00 PM More reviews by axialmeow

Age: 36-43 Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Other, Other Eyes: Hazel

This smells great! I hate, hate, hate anything cucumber scented but this smells fresh, soft and sweet and not cucumber at all. It applies creamy and soft too.
It made me realize how much I hated the Degree deodorant I was using (sexy intrigue) which smells like BO. I threw that one out.
One negative for this product is that the cap can be tough to pull off.

rated 5 of 5 on 11/29/2011 10:47:00 PM More reviews by BellaCat

Age: 36-43 Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Cool Hair: Blond, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Blue

I used this for the first time today.

I walked into my kitchen and something smelled SOOO good, I thought it was a new candle or something...then I realized it was me. :)

It smells really good and not like cucumbers. Works well also.

rated 3 of 5 top reviewer on 10/6/2011 2:39:00 PM More reviews by belleepoque

I had a stick of this lying around and gave it a shot. Mind you, I have not used stick deodorant in over 5 years - it's been only Avon's On Duty roll-ons. But I used to actually really like Dove. Now, while I still think it's a great quality product, I'm not in love with smelling my deodorant all day, especially when it smells like cucumbers and I smell like Chanel. I wear the same perfume every day so cannot smell it, but the cucumber scent makes me feel like i'm 16, and not in a good way.

rated 3 of 5 top reviewer on 9/3/2011 5:01:00 PM More reviews by sarahann1994

This is not my favorite product. It smelled nice when I first bought it, but after using it for about a week the smell was terrible. It smelled like a watermelon mixed with tea. I hated it. It didn't even seem to make my underarm wetness go away. I used this in June when it was somewhat hot, and I think it actually made me sweat worse. It clashed with my perfume and just smelled bad. I gave this a so-so review because it did seem to stay on all day and it made my underarms feel moisturized. I wouldn't repurchase this, but will always repurchase Dove products.

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 8/23/2011 4:07:00 AM More reviews by GothicGal

Age: 25-29 Skin: Combination, Fair, Warm Hair: Blond, Other, Other Eyes: Green

Great product! I love love love the scent - so fresh & uplifting! Just the sorta thing you want to smell in the morning. Deodorant also does the job, no break through odor. I can't obviously give this 5 lippies as it has aluminum, & other nasties in it. But that aside, good product & will buy again.

rated 2 of 5 on 8/7/2011 7:01:00 PM More reviews by turnthisaround

Age: 19-24 Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Cool Hair: Blond, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Green

This is better than the Ultimate one but not by much. It has a better scent and lasts a fraction longer.
Still marked my clothing up and left me smelling worse by the end of the day.
The packaging on Dove deodorants is terrible, too. Once you start getting close to the end, it start breaking apart and falling out.

Switched to Ban and never looked back.

rated 2 of 5 top reviewer on 8/6/2011 10:44:00 PM More reviews by Lemonz

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Neutral Hair: Brunette, Curly, Coarse Eyes: Brown

Smelled nice and kept me semi dry, but had very little odor protection.

rated 5 of 5 on 8/4/2011 9:14:00 PM More reviews by grobanite19

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Fair, Cool Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Hazel

LOVE this deodrant! I am EXTREMELY senstive to deodrant, I've literally tried dozens of different brands and scents! I finally found this one, and it's the only one that works for me!
The scent is amazing, and I love how you can get the matching soap, body splash, and shower gel!
If your allergic/senstive to deodrant, try this one!