November 23, 2014 | 2015 users online

Deodorants - Dove - Go fresh - cucumber & green tea scent

image 0image 1image 2

rated 5 of 5 on 9/12/2012 8:42:00 PM More reviews by mayral456

Age: 19-24 Skin: Acne-prone, Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Straight, Medium Eyes: Brown

This stuff really keeps you smelling clean ALL DAY. The scent is strong but it smells good! Love all of the dove deodorants!

rated 1 of 5 top reviewer on 9/10/2012 9:57:00 AM More reviews by Paigey

Age: 30-35 Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Blue

This smells nice and feels cool on the skin, but serves no purpose otherwise. I sweat within minutes of applying this. I've used Degree for years, and will go back to that.

rated 4 of 5 on 9/1/2012 3:32:00 AM More reviews by Siringo

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Fair, Warm Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Blue

I love Dove, and I love the way this smells, but I wish the scent would stay the same after some sweating. It doesn't turn bad exactly, but it doesn't make me feel fresh as long as I would have hoped. I switched to the original scent for now, but I would buy this again to use on days where I won't be sweating much.

rated 5 of 5 on 2/25/2012 11:05:00 PM More reviews by iHEARTthat650

This is by far my favorite deodorant. I've tried a bunch of different brands and scents, even a couple others from the Dove Go Fresh line, yet I always find myself coming back to this one. The main reason is the scent. It's just so fresh and clean and it lasts all day. However, I would only recommend this as a deodorant. I'm somewhat of a heavy sweater and this stuff doesn't do too much to help with that. But it's clean scent and moisturizing aspects are enough reason for me to repurchase it.

rated 2 of 5 top reviewer on 2/1/2012 4:26:00 PM More reviews by italiana800

I've used this deodorant for about 3 years in conjuction with my favorite, Mitchum. This deodorant does moisturize my underarms & I love the smell of this, but this does absoloutley nothing to help underarm perspiration. My underarms still sweat like crazy with this on. I mine as well just rub some lotion under my arms & it would do the same thing as this. I wouldn't buy this again as a deodorant, maybe as an underarm moisturizer if I get razor burn. I don't reccommend this if you're really looking for something to keep you dry & smelling good. This deodorant has nothing on Mitchum.

rated 3 of 5 on 1/30/2012 12:36:00 PM More reviews by Seorin

Age: 19-24 Skin: Other, Fair, Neutral Hair: Blond, Straight, Medium Eyes: Blue

Lovely fresh scent, decent deodorant. I used this for quite some time. I won't purchase again, at least not for a while because I kind of grew tired of it but still, pretty good! However, the ingredients aren't that friendly.

rated 5 of 5 on 12/11/2011 2:32:00 AM More reviews by marysmith93

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Normal, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Green

I am a loyal Dove user, and I have gone back and forth with the different Go Fresh deodorants over the years. The pomegranate and tangerine ones smelled too strong and gave me a headache after awhile. This one is my favorite because the scent is delicate and fresh, yet understated enough not to make you feel sick. Aside from the fact that it smells good, it also does it's job as a deodorant; keeps you from sweating through, doesn't leave white marks on your shirt, doesn't cause razor burn, and doesn't wear out over the course of the day. Can't get much better than that.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 11/30/2011 6:28:00 PM More reviews by axialmeow

Age: 36-43 Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Other, Other Eyes: Hazel

This smells great! I hate, hate, hate anything cucumber scented but this smells fresh, soft and sweet and not cucumber at all. It applies creamy and soft too.
It made me realize how much I hated the Degree deodorant I was using (sexy intrigue) which smells like BO. I threw that one out.
One negative for this product is that the cap can be tough to pull off.

rated 5 of 5 on 11/29/2011 10:47:00 PM More reviews by BellaCat

Age: 36-43 Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Cool Hair: Blond, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Blue

I used this for the first time today.

I walked into my kitchen and something smelled SOOO good, I thought it was a new candle or something...then I realized it was me. :)

It smells really good and not like cucumbers. Works well also.

rated 3 of 5 top reviewer on 10/6/2011 2:39:00 PM More reviews by belleepoque

I had a stick of this lying around and gave it a shot. Mind you, I have not used stick deodorant in over 5 years - it's been only Avon's On Duty roll-ons. But I used to actually really like Dove. Now, while I still think it's a great quality product, I'm not in love with smelling my deodorant all day, especially when it smells like cucumbers and I smell like Chanel. I wear the same perfume every day so cannot smell it, but the cucumber scent makes me feel like i'm 16, and not in a good way.