November 27, 2014 | 1109 users online

Brows - Anastasia Of Beverly Hills - Brow Powder Duo

rated 4 of 5 on 12/21/2013 8:33:00 PM More reviews by ellablue123

Really expensive for the tiniest bit of product but it seems to last a while.

HOWEVER--it is VERY sheer--barely shows up. I got "Ebony" which i hoped would be a dark brown/black, but it's actually a super light taupey ash brown --again, it is super light. I was expecting something more pigmented/dark since i hate having light brown brows!!

Does look natural though, but does not give me nice bold brows.

rated 5 of 5 on 9/22/2013 7:38:00 AM More reviews by DianaMarie

Age: 44-55 Skin: Sensitive, Fair-Medium, Warm Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Coarse Eyes: Green

You won' t regret buying this product. I have the brunette and use it every day and marvel every time I use it. I have dark brows that have some gray and have become thin at the ends and this solves both problems perfectly.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 9/1/2013 1:56:00 PM More reviews by Bellona

Age: 30-35 Skin: Sensitive, Medium, Warm Hair: Brown, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Brown

I've been using this for 2 years now and at this rate, this powder will last me 10 years LOL! I'm obsessed with having nice full cleanly manicured yet natural looking brows. After having my brows butchered by so-called "pros" I bought the Anastasia kit and this powder came with it. (I've also reviewed the kit separately). I got the dark brown/brunette powder, my brows are almost black. I found application easy, but you can overdo it if you have a heavy hand. I've used pencils and powders, and think powders are best for overall fullness or when you have more than one or two "empty" spaces.
The powder looked natural when applied lightly, lasted all day, and there is tons of product so even with daily use I think this will last you forever!

rated 4 of 5 on 8/29/2013 9:27:00 AM More reviews by redlipsthickhips

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Olive, Warm Hair: Black, Wavy, Coarse Eyes: Brown

It's still taking me some time to get used to this product because my normal routine involved my trusty clinique pencil. But with that being said, I think I've been converted to powder for life. Why? First off, I really like the packaging - the design is pretty and while the case is small enough to travel with, there's a lot of product. This will last a long time. Secondly, I chose Ebony and the shade has turned out to be an exact match for my brows. Thirdly, application time is quicker and it really does last all day. Lastly and most importantly, the end result looks natural and professional. It doesn't even look like I'm wearing makeup.

rated 5 of 5 on 8/27/2013 10:09:00 PM More reviews by kknoell

Age: 19-24 Skin: Dry, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Red, Other, Other Eyes: Hazel

LOVE LOVE LOVE. I'm a redhead with very light, invisible eyebrows. They are naturally nicely shaped and the right thickness but they are just too hard to see. There are pictures of me where you can't see my eyebrows at all and I look weird, that's how pale they are! I've tried adding definition with pencils before but could the coloring was always little off and looked too harsh. I read about this brow powder and decided to try this in the Caramel color. True love from the start--I am now one of those girls obsessed with my brows! Absolutely love it! I've used it everyday for almost 2 months and I've barely made a dent in the compact. I was really skeptical about paying so much for such a tiny tin, but believe me, worth every single penny! A little goes a long way and it lasts all day. I like the lighter side for every day and the darker color is fantastic for when I need a little more oomph. They do mix nicely but for me either one on its own still look very natural. No one can ever pinpoint that I've done something to my brows (which is very important to me) but they pick up the difference defined brows can make to your whole face. Even though nothing else about my eye makeup routine has changed, I get tons of compliments on how beautiful my eyes look! I seriously have never been so in love with a makeup product before!

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 8/21/2013 12:06:00 PM More reviews by garstrieper

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Red, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

I've tried many different kinds and brands of eyebrow products, and nothing beats Anastasia's brow powders and pencils. I use this powder in Ebony, and, while it is not black, it perfectly defines and fills in my dyed-black eyebrows.I can make them as thin or as Liz Taylor-lush as I want,

rated 4 of 5 on 8/18/2013 7:28:00 PM More reviews by Yvie8

Age: 19-24 Skin: Sensitive, Other, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

Easy to use. Effective. As long as it is not over done, natural looking too.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 8/16/2013 7:13:00 AM More reviews by amswtr

Age: 30-35 Skin: Dry, Fair, Neutral Hair: Brown, Straight, Medium Eyes: Blue

I am brow challenged. I have very sparse, uneven brows and I have to fill them in or else I look like an alien. I've been using Bare Minerals brow powder for almost 10 years and I loved it. To my dismay, they discontinued it. I tried buying up all their stock on their website but alas, my beloved Bare Minerals brow powder is no more. I decided to try the Anastasia line due to the fact, the brand specializes in brows. I ordered the dark brown/brunette and medium brown since I change my hair frequently. Right now my hair is a medium-dark brown. I tried both colors and they both work for me. They tend to run light so if you're unsure which one to get and you want a darker brow, then go with the dark brown/brunette. What I love about this brow powder is that it comes with 2 colors. This is fantastic if you're into the fading look that is popular now with eyebrows where the lighter color is used towards the inner eye and the darker color towards the outer 3/4 of the brow. I love that the powder is pressed which makes it much easier to travel with. The bare minerals powder was loose and it was easy to spill and lose product. I also am impressed with the colors. The two brown sets I bought have no red undertones and they look very natural. I also love the fact that it's brow powder, nothing else. I liked the Smashbox brow powder when I tried it but you have to buy a compact where half the container is brow wax. I don't use brow wax. I don't have enough brows for wax or colored brow gel so this is nice that I am able to just buy the powder and eliminate all the other crap I won't use. The only thing I don't like is the size of the powder. It is tiny and expensive. I don't mind paying as long as it works and looks nice. I've read online that the old brow powder was a lot bigger and they have since made it smaller. I just hope they don't discontinue this brow powder as well.

rated 4 of 5 on 8/10/2013 11:02:00 PM More reviews by Kathsabino

I have this is the shade medium brown, and my hair is a light brown, with sort of a red tint. I like to use the dark brown to outline the bottom of my brow and fill in any very sparse areas and for the outer third, and I like to use the light color for the inner half. I love this, it makes my eyes looks defined and it is very natural. I think it is worth the price, I've had this for 3 months, and I use this daily and it barely even looks used. Totally worth the price.

rated 5 of 5 on 7/9/2013 8:20:00 PM More reviews by Mcjennifer

Age: 19-24 Skin: Very Oily, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

Let me just start of by saying my eyebrows are so thin and light that if you just glance at me without any brow powder you would probably think I have no eyebrows! I saw this product all over youtube and decided to check it out. It is pricier than the eyebrow powder I used before (NYX cake powder) but I wouldn't mind paying more for better looking eyebrows. I love this stuff! I am a teen and have been using this for almost a year. It is so natural yet makes my eyebrows looking full and nice. I use it with my Sephora brow brush #10. I get so many compliments on how my eyebrows are. I get so sad when it's time to wipe off my makeup because it's back to having no eyebrows...LOL. Definitely recommend.