Anastasia Of Beverly Hills Brow Powder Duo

4.6

on 5/29/2014 2:53:00 PM

This my first brow powder. I have black sparse eyebrows, and using brow pencil just looks dark on my eyebrows. Previously, I used Shiseido Brow Pencil in Natural Black. I own this brow powder in Granite. I was very pleased on how it turned out and easy to apply coming from a person that is a makeup noob. I used one of Anastasia Brow Stencil. Using the lightest shade in the powder duo, I applied it with a EcoTools highlighting brush (don't want a lot of product).

on 4/28/2014 10:45:00 PM

Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Cool

Hair: Blond, Straight, Medium

This product lends a very natural look to my brows. I am blonde and very pale, but have medium brown eyebrows, and any brown shade of brow powder/gel definitely gives me a bad case of the scouse brow. I needed to find something with a cooler undertone, so when I found the taupe shade of this powder, I was happy to see that it defined my eyebrows without making them look painted on. In addition to the comprehensive color selection, this product has great staying power and is very easy and quick to apply--a few strokes with an angled brush should do the trick. If you're in the market for defined, yet subtle brows, try this powder.

Skin: Dry, Fair, Warm

I bought this for $35 CAD but I think it was worth every penny. I recommend testing this out in person before buying to make sure the powder you buy suits your hair and skintone, just in case. My only issue is that powder eyebrows I find always take me more time to fill my brows. Unless it's pricey for you to shell out over $20 for an eyebrow product this is a must-have

on 3/28/2014 7:08:00 AM

First brow filling product that satisfied me to the point I don't feel like trying anything else or ever switching out.

on 3/25/2014 6:31:00 PM

I have always used cheap Rimmel eyebrow pencils or whatever brown eye shadow I had on hand for my brows. I am lucky in that I am fair with brown hair and dark brows that don't really require a lot of maintenance. Many days I do absolutely nothing to them. Now that I am getting older, the hairs themselves are getting lighter so I have been using this to just darken the few grays I am getting rather than pulling them out (which I was doing until the person who waxes my brows scolded me).

I really like this powder - I use dark brown. I am not sure why it is different from eyeshadow but it goes on very smoothly and a mixture of the two colors is perfect for me. It stays on all day and my brows look very natural and groomed. I started using this when I got a sample from somewhere and the sample lasted a long time even though it was just some of the powder stuck on paper so I imagine this little compact will last a long time. I am tossing the old Rimmel pencils and switching to this permanently.

The shade I use is Dark Brown. I must say I am impressed with this product. It was smudgeproof and lasts all day. The powder is very pigmented but you can build it up. The color is very natural and a good match for my hair (I have dark brown hair). The only downside is that it's not available in the country where I live and it's slightly expensive.

on 3/13/2014 3:13:00 PM

Excellent brow powder. Great colors, awesome lasting power, doesn't
cake or look unnatural. I have the color ebony and it has no warm/red tomes to it which I loooove. I have very dark, almost black, ash tones hair and ebony is the perfect shade. I enjoy that it comes with 2 color options so you can use either one or blend together to suit your liking. There's not much else to say, it's amazing ! Great color, texture, quality, and quantity ! Definite repurchase :)

on 3/3/2014 11:54:00 AM

Skin: Oily, Fair-Medium, Warm

One-word summary: AMAZING
Longer summary: CANNOT LIVE WITHOUT!

I bought this online and I chose Ebony. Thinking because I've been using Dark Brown colours or Black pencils for my brows, it makes sense to buy Ebony.

I've always been using eyeshadows and pencils (both liner and eyebrow pencils) for my brows. Basically anything BUT eyebrow shadow (like $30 CAD just for brows? Really?)

But do I totally NOT regret this purchase!!!!! ***NOTE: Ebony did NOT work for me

Ebony was WAY too dark though even though I HAVE been using dark brown for my brows. Ebony was just VERY dark brown that one mistake would make my brows look like caterpillars.

Under spotlights though (i.e. Sephora lighting), Ebony actually looked very light. In fact, I was told to try Granite... OR Medium Brown.

I switched to Medium Brown and to my surprise it's wonderful!! I am Chinese, I HAVE eyebrows, and they look light (you could say, gray) without makeup. I plucked them too much 8 years ago (high school) and I'm still growing them back (such a tragedy).

Dark colours make my eyebrows "finished" but I realize that's very unnatural. Anastasia's Medium Brown adds literally shadows (like.. "shadow" as in puppet shadow) to my brows. It's very very natural! I look like I have NO makeup, and I love it. I've never worn such light brows before but I am loving that it looks like nothing was done!

I went skiing with this (with a helmet... and I'd take the helmet off when I'm indoors, I covered my face lots on the mountain because it was so cold.. then apres-ski I wore a beanie hat. You get the picture! Basically lots of eyebrow-touching with clothing and/or gloves) and the shadow was STILL THERE! I notice it was a teenie bit rubbed off, but only **I** would notice this because I know what my natural brows look like (lol, there's a chunk missing..). MOST of the shadow (90%) was still there. Which is why this is AMAZING.

on 2/26/2014 6:25:00 PM

Skin: Combination, Olive, Neutral

This eyebrow kit is really beautiful. The colours are great and the consistency is perfect for brows. I use this on weekdays (when I have work) and I always use this and it is fast and simple to use. Don't buy this if you already have full brows because it is a pricy kit and there are other dupes out there.

on 2/23/2014 2:53:00 PM

Skin: Very Oily, Fair, Neutral

Thank you, thank you, THANK YOU for existing. Honestly. I have an almost unhealthy obsession with my eyebrows and this powder is what I have been looking for, for years. I've used other powders, pencils, even eyeshadow. Whatever I could to give me the eyebrows I wanted and none of them even come close to the results I get from this. It's incredibly expensive, but it's worth it. Comes with a lighter and darker shade which is perfect. Pigmentation is also perfect, not too light or too heavy, which makes my eyebrows look natural instead of like I used markers to fill em in, which... looking back at old pictures of myself... went unnoticed by me for a while. Seriously though, if like me you were a little tweezer happy as a teenager and are now reaping the results of that... with thin eyebrows that need serious filling in... you cannot go wrong with this! You just can't. I will for sure be repurchasing whenever I need to.

Popular Brows Products