September 19, 2014 | 1911 users online

Concealers - Lancome - Maquicomplet Complete Coverage Concealer

image 0image 1image 2

rated 4 of 5 on 9/24/2011 9:06:00 AM More reviews by catgirl2

At 45, I have found this concealer to be a good one.Some complain about the price and yes it is expensive and worth it. Lancome colors are forgiving should you guess on the color.Blends into the skin very well, good for under eye and touch ups. I dot it on wait a few seconds then pat it into skin. Clair 2 and camee good for light to medium skin tone. Clair has pink undertone and camee is Neutral to me, the color helps my dark purple, inner corner darkness part of the eye. I highly recommend this for older ladies

6 out of 6 people found this review helpful. Did you? Yes No

rated 4 of 5 on 9/16/2011 10:05:00 PM More reviews by raspberry555

Let me just say, this is a very expensive little tube of concealer. i think it was 30 dollars?
anyways, i dont wear any make up on my face except some mattifying powde. so i only use this on occasion, like break outs and things like that. it covers VERY well for me. one little dab and voila, acne gone. and since i dont like to suffocate my skin, thats all i put on. doesnt seem to make the acne any worse either. im looking for a cheaper alternative atm, tho.

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 9/3/2011 5:02:00 PM More reviews by KathleenS

Age: 36-43 Skin: Normal, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

I like this. I use it for basic concealing - not for anything that requires a big dose of coverage. I use it under my eyes and on spots where I need it. I am using Clair II and it is a little greyish in color on the applicator but works really well for me.

I will and have repurchased.

rated 4 of 5 on 8/26/2011 2:20:00 PM More reviews by lady931

Age: 56 & Over Skin: Combination, Other, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Other, Other Eyes: Hazel

The ladies who report this is a drying concealer are correct! It is quite drying on the skin. I happen to have very oily skin, so for me it's fab! (The other less drying concealers won't cover or stay on.) So for those of you with oily skin like me who want spot coverage (not under-eye, tho as it's too drying for even oily moi under-eye), go for it ;-)

rated 1 of 5 on 6/21/2011 10:38:00 AM More reviews by kaethie

I was using Boi-ing and it was good but I had bought the wrong shade & it was too light for me. So, one day while at the lancome counter I decided to try one of their concealers for the first time. At first I loved it because the color was perfect for me. Very pricey but I figured it was worth it becasue I liked the color match so much.

So far so good, or so I thought. I have little lines under my eyes, which are normal for my age and because I have high cheek bones & I smile a lot. But honestly I have great skin & take really good care of it so I was getting worried when I noticed the lines seemed to be getting worse really fast. Well low & behold, it's this lancome concealer..

I had lost my Lancome tube for a week & went back to the Boi-ing I still had.. granted it was still too light for me, but i noticed how great the lines under my eyes looked that week; you could hardly see them. I actually thought maybe it was just a fluke.. But nope...when I found the Lancome & started using it again... BAM the lines were right back w/agression.

I dont think the Lancome is causing them to get worse or anything like that. I just think the concealer is way too much like a foundation & it's sinking into the fine lines & making them look much worse.. The Boi-ing is more like a paste & so I think it looks better because it sits on top of the lines instead of sinking into them, thus making them more pronounced.

So.. with that said.. if you have fine lines around or under your eyes, this might not be the concealer for you.

rated 3 of 5 on 6/11/2011 1:01:00 AM More reviews by sk090

As far as concealers go, this product seems to be relatively proficient in covering up dark circles, being the right colour for my skin tone, and having some staying power throughout the day. However, after half-day touch up with this product does tend to result in flakey-ness and some powdery creasing which is a little unfortunate because the first application is pretty good. Packaging can get a little messy- it is a rather generic twist tube, so the concealer can spill over and the tube needs a clean up every few days, but it is very easy to use.

rated 4 of 5 on 5/3/2011 3:22:00 PM More reviews by hannah0930

I have been wearing this concealer shade medium bisk for over years now .. it's the perfect shade for light to medium skintone i do wear the corrector shade during winter . It lasts all day and just melts on my skin . I also use it to hide imperfections .It's awesome !

rated 1 of 5 top reviewer on 4/22/2011 11:45:00 PM More reviews by wonderdreamz

this concealer is okay. Nothing amazing really. It really isn't complete coverage but it is decent coverage. I just personally didn't love the finish of this concealer, felt strange. Moreover, the colors are very yellow. Just dont buy, it sucks

rated 5 of 5 on 4/6/2011 3:29:00 PM More reviews by gionnetto2

Age: 36-43 Skin: Very Dry, Fair, Neutral Hair: Brown, Straight, Fine Eyes: Brown

I have Maquicomplet in Clair Dorč (01) and I absolutely love it. So far, I couldn't find anything that worked this well as an undereye concealer. I have very dark circles and a dehydrated skin and yet Maquicomplet performs, performs, performs.

Edit: it is used at its best (maximum coverage) by patting it on the blemish - might disappoint you some if a brush is used.

rated 4 of 5 on 4/6/2011 2:12:00 AM More reviews by kpxbabii

Age: 19-24 Skin: Sensitive, Fair-Medium, Neutral Hair: Black, Straight, Medium Eyes: Brown

I've been using this product since I was in High school and have been constantly trying to find a product that can replace this, but haven't been able to (as far as under eye concealing). I love my laura mercier or make up forever concealers because they are amazing for concealing blemishes on the skin, but I prefer liquid concealers on the undereyes. There aren't many good undereye concealers on the market, but this lancome one is a great one!