Lancome Maquicomplet Complete Coverage Concealer

3.8

Water/Aqua [] Cyclopentasiloxane [] Hydrogenated Polyisobutene [] Sorbitan Isostrearate [] Propylene Glycol [] Ozokerite [] Hexylene Glycol [] Urea [] Glycosaminoglycans [] Honey/Mel [] Sodium Hyaluronate [] Silica [] Chamomilla Recutita Extract/Chamomilla Recitita [] Centaurea Cyanus Flower Extract/Centaurea Cyanis [] Polydihydroxyindole [] Tocopherol [] Magnesium Sulfate [] Disodium EDTA [] Isopropyl Titanium Triisostrearate [] Disteardimonium Hectorite [] Acrylates Copolymer [] Methylparaben [] Propylparaben [] Diazolidinyl Urea [] May Contain: Mica [] Titanium Dioxide/CI 77891 [] Iron Oxides/CI 77492, CI 77491, CI 77499, B5456/1

Another disappointing concealer for me. I found the formula to be very thick and difficult to blend. Sets quickly to a matte finish which I like, but becomes very dry and sucks the moisture out of my skin and makes me look 10 years older. I tried using different moisturizers and primers to get this concealer to work for me as it's quite expensive and I really wanted it to work, but all attempts failed.

this is a great concealer, i pretty much put it on everyday on my dark circles and it really does the job but for the price it could be a lil better.

Hair: Black, Wavy, Other

I'll admit, the coverage is great. But what good is a good coverage concealer that lacks staying power? I have tried using this concealer under my foundation, over my foundation, and even alone set with powder. Unless there's another way to apply concealer to ensure that it lasts...this concealer has failed miserably. For how much this concealer costs, I definitely expected a lot more. If you don't mind touching up your makeup every hour or so, then this concealer will not disappoint, as the coverage is great. Otherwise, I'd advice you to continue on with your search for a good concealer that lasts a long time.

A liquid concealer with doe foot applicator. The packaging looks like it's a mascara and there is no way to keep the neck of it clean from product. I'm kind of pale and thought that the colour would be too dark but it matched pretty well when applied. If anything it showed how bright and obvious the other concealers I used looked. It lasted a long time so when I run out, I probably will repurchase. Wish it was a little cheaper though...

Good coverage for undereye area, no crease (almost), stays on well. Great concealer.

Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Cool

Hair: Brunette, Curly, Medium

I do not have much going on when it comes to the under eye area but I do have a small amount of light blue on my inner corners. In my opinion this was ok. Definitly not worth the price. I did use it until it was half way through just to not waste it.. But I have found better at the drugstore.

Skin: Oily, Medium, Not Sure

For me i used the corrector colour to conceal my under eye circles, which are hereditary, and it works AMAZINGLY. i had tried the effacernes one they have, but it doesn't really match my skin tone since it was too pink for me and i have a yellowish olive kinda thing going on. Since this is sort of yellow toned it counter acts the darkness under my eyes, and i also dont have to use as much of the product. it even looks more natural than my other concealers in outdoor lighting. Although the pricing is quite high, it is definitely worth it.

Skin: Acne-prone, Olive, Warm

I really love this concealer. I use the color called "corrector". I think it's called that because it has a yellow tone to it to "correct" red spots. At first it looks a little yellow but quickly blends with my skin tone (I am actually yellow/olive toned). Yes it is very expensive but when it beautifully hides a huge red/brown pimple (or hyper-pigmentation left from a pimple) I am not really regretful of the cost. I should note that I have not really used many other concealers before (one or two drug store brands) so I don't have much to compare my experience to.

At 45, I have found this concealer to be a good one.Some complain about the price and yes it is expensive and worth it. Lancome colors are forgiving should you guess on the color.Blends into the skin very well, good for under eye and touch ups. I dot it on wait a few seconds then pat it into skin. Clair 2 and camee good for light to medium skin tone. Clair has pink undertone and camee is Neutral to me, the color helps my dark purple, inner corner darkness part of the eye. I highly recommend this for older ladies

Let me just say, this is a very expensive little tube of concealer. i think it was 30 dollars?
anyways, i dont wear any make up on my face except some mattifying powde. so i only use this on occasion, like break outs and things like that. it covers VERY well for me. one little dab and voila, acne gone. and since i dont like to suffocate my skin, thats all i put on. doesnt seem to make the acne any worse either. im looking for a cheaper alternative atm, tho.