July 26, 2014 | 1767 users online

Eye Shadow - Make Up For Ever - Star Powder

rated 5 of 5 on 7/31/2007 2:40:00 PM More reviews by Paulinecheyram

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Oily, Medium, Warm Hair: Black, Straight, Medium Eyes: Brown

I bought this in 902 white gold and 922 copper and i love em BOTH SOO MUCH! 902 is great for highlighting and dabbing on the corner and inner rims of your eye! They're super sparkly and can wear them with lip gloss too!

rated 5 of 5 on 7/26/2007 12:19:00 AM More reviews by cosimaballerina

Age: 19-24 Skin: Acne-prone, Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Black

I love this product!! I bought the hot pink star powder and I use it for everything!! I even wet it and use it on my lips as well as wet on my eyelids for an intense look. It does actually stain my eyelids but I wear makesup everyday so it is easy to cover and it doesn't stain forever so i got over it. The colors are fabulous and the pigmentation is some of the best I've tried.

rated 5 of 5 on 7/19/2007 5:17:00 PM More reviews by may_baby

I love these star powders!!! It's absolutely amazing! I just got the pearl gold(902), turquoise(906), and the Iridescent fuschia(951). It goes on so smoothly and gives it the perfect shimmer. I have some other kinds that are glittery which I kinda get tired of. Now I'm onto these shimmery powders. The pearl gold can be put on top of any bold color to tone it down and give it a nice shimmer. I hope to add more to my collection. They are pretty pricey though.

rated 5 of 5 on 7/8/2007 1:11:00 AM More reviews by tituba

Age: 30-35 Skin: Other, Other, Not Sure Hair: Other, Other, Other Eyes: Other

I love star powder. I own only 2 so far - the bronzey on and the orangey one. They are so easy to use... they give u that extra omph and glam in an intstant. Whenever i go to the MUFE counter here those are the first tings i check out. Wil save up to buy more as they dont come cheap but they are worth it.

rated 4 of 5 on 7/4/2007 1:59:00 AM More reviews by rannia

Age: 30-35 Skin: Normal, Other, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

Nice very thin powder shadow with quite an intense colour.I have it in a bright pink colour and use it wet to make it even more bright works very well. But it's expensive and also i haven't tried any mac pigment to compare.EDIT: I didn't find the staying power that good, but you can fix this if you mix it with the mufe mist n fix spray or the eye sealer product. I have tried them with the mist n fix, it makes the colour more vibrant too.

rated 5 of 5 on 7/1/2007 5:16:00 AM More reviews by leafsmother

I love every one of these that I've gotten. The texture is great, you can't fault the pigmentation, and the shimmer isn't in-your-face-glittery. I like the unique shades too. The whites that claim to reflect other colors actually do so, unlike most products like that which I've tried.

rated 5 of 5 on 6/29/2007 8:56:00 AM More reviews by idyllick

Age: 19-24 Skin: Normal, Tan, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Hazel

love, love, love this eyeshadow. I have pink gold and i love it so much its my new favorite e/s. the texture is very silky for some reason, its almost glides right onto my eyelids. the color shows up deeply too. i just really like the texture of this eyeshadow, its some of the best all around that Ive seen in a while! i was so impressed when i tried it on, i knew i had to have it :) & ill be going back for more colors of this one.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 5/2/2007 11:41:00 PM More reviews by Anya1976

Age: 30-35 Skin: Very Oily, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Blue

I have only bought one star powder so far but I plan on getting MANY MANY more. I am in love. I bought 947 iridescent pale peach. I wasn't sure about these so I wanted to go with a color that I could use many ways. Inner corner, brow bone, lid, or as a wash.
I have only used it once the other day but it looked awesome!!! Right now my skintone is pretty light (nw20 in SFF or #30 MUFE mat velvet+) it looked like very pretty shiny skin. I love when I have a very neutral but shimmery browbone highlight with bright colors on the rest of my eye. This totally fits the bill and I love it. I need to get more. These are so finely milled and shimmery they are perfect for anywhere on the eye or even as a highlight.

rated 5 of 5 on 4/4/2007 2:46:00 PM More reviews by Daniela_613

Age: 30-35 Skin: Acne-prone, Other, Not Sure Hair: Other, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

I have this is 902 which is a white-gold. Star powder, where have you been all my life? I apply it wet for a more intense shimmer, dry over any other shadow for a little bit of pop, and no matter how you apply it, it refuses to budge, crease, or do anything else that an eyeshadow shouldn't. It's beautiful, long-lasting, and I will never be without it again!

rated 2 of 5 on 2/28/2007 7:27:00 AM More reviews by heeltohaunch

I've never really tried anything from Makeup Forever, but I couldn't resist the neon pink starpowder (I dont know which shade it is, the number rubbed off) it was so bright and shocking and I thought I had found a product that i loved as much as MAC's pigments but more affordable. But after wearing it once for a day, it stained my eyelids!! I had pinkish ill-looking eyelids that no amount of makeup remover, moisturiser, ASTRINGENT!! would clean!!! I dont know if the store i bought it from sold me old stock or if its my bad luck for buying a one-off bad pot... but i was very dissappointed. anyone experience anything similar??