July 30, 2014 | 1522 users online

Blush - MAC - Mineralize Blush - Gentle

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 1/12/2011 12:14:00 PM More reviews by lygophilia

Age: 30-35 Skin: Combination, Fair, Neutral Hair: Red, Other, Other Eyes: Green

I just bought this blush to add to my MAC collection a few weeks ago and it's quickly become my favourite go to blush. The golden pink with slight mauve undertones delivers a natural and healthy glow to my fair complexion. Very easy to wear, blends effortlessly, and lasts all day without fading.

rated 5 of 5 on 1/8/2011 10:02:00 PM More reviews by katiexkaboom

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Tan, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Green

I got this in a swap and wasn't sure I was gonna like it, but the color looks great on my skin tone and it last a long time. I had never used a MAC blush before, but after using this I want to expand my collection.

rated 5 of 5 on 10/27/2010 10:10:00 PM More reviews by MrsGlamour

Age: 19-24 Skin: Oily, Tan, Warm Hair: Brunette, Curly, Medium Eyes: Brown

My favorite pink mineralized blush. I have already gone through one, and have 2 back ups. I like it that much!

rated 5 of 5 on 10/24/2010 10:14:00 PM More reviews by smdaigle

Age: 44-55 Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Other Eyes: Blue

Natural and pretty - not overwhelming. I don't want to "see" blush on my cheeks - I just want to add a little color. I'm NW20 and this works well for me. I said I'd buy again . . . only if I live that long! I think this pan will last forever (or until I get tired of it).

rated 4 of 5 on 10/16/2010 7:01:00 PM More reviews by lavellex

Age: 19-24 Skin: Oily, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Curly, Medium Eyes: Hazel

Really nice, soft pink-mauvey blush. Great texture and pigment.

rated 5 of 5 on 10/11/2010 2:32:00 PM More reviews by luvlyctlady

Age: 30-35 Skin: Oily, Medium, Not Sure Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

My new favorite blush. I've only occasionally worn blush (I see it as an extra step that I don't have time for in the morning)... but I spontaneously tried this on and was instantly hooked. It's very subtle. For work, I use the tiniest amount for a healthy radiant glow on top of my bronzer and voila... instant perkiness. Highly recommended.

rated 5 of 5 on 9/9/2010 7:51:00 AM More reviews by Suspen

Love this one. Looks really natural and my face gets a healthy glow when I use this. Sheer but buildable. Never looks chalky. Long lasting. You get a lot of product for your money as you only need a tiny bit.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 9/2/2010 6:53:00 PM More reviews by Catarah

Age: 30-35 Skin: Dry, Olive, Warm Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Hazel

I ris and I'm so glad because I use this almost everyday. It's a nice goldish mauve color that is buildable, so if u want to go out at night u can create more color by layering this. It reminds me a lot like NARS sin blush which I love too. I have this blush in "Lovething" but I reach for gentle way more. I'm NC40 skintone for reference. I will repurchase this :)

rated 5 of 5 on 8/22/2010 6:21:00 PM More reviews by ColourQueen

Age: 30-35 Skin: Normal, Olive, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Hazel

Gentle blush is exactly that - a gentle pinky shade that looks great on my complexion. The end result is a soft pinky-mauve pop of colour. I sometimes pair this colour with NARS 'sin' especially if I'm going for that real cool 'rose-pink' shade - it looks fantastic with plum, berry and fucshia toned lip-colours! Gentle is a keeper in my makeup bag!!!

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 8/20/2010 1:59:00 AM More reviews by encee

Age: 25-29 Skin: Acne-prone, Olive, Warm Hair: Black, Straight, Fine Eyes: Black

MAC always made great blushers that won't agitate my acne-prone cheeks. This tone was selected as i was looking for a pretty pink. It has fine gold dust and its sheer finish, makes it blend prettily with my yellow-undertone NC25 skin. Lasting factor is not excellent though, but a pan goes a long way. Just love the way this colour reacted to my skintone. Perfect everyday blush. An equivalent to my fave Nars' Angelika...but with some glam shimmers :)