MAC Mineralize Blush - Gentle

4.5

on 2/6/2011 3:13:00 PM

Hair: Blond, Straight, Medium

I love this blush! I didn't used to wear any blusher until I was introduced to style by MAC. I really love that too but I fancied a change, I wanted a pinky colour with cool tones - like you have just come in from the cold- this is perfect. I love the colour, as other people have said, it makes me feel like snow white! The colour lasts perfectly all day and the pan will last for forever- if I ever run out I would buy this again! :)

on 1/12/2011 12:14:00 PM

I just bought this blush to add to my MAC collection a few weeks ago and it's quickly become my favourite go to blush. The golden pink with slight mauve undertones delivers a natural and healthy glow to my fair complexion. Very easy to wear, blends effortlessly, and lasts all day without fading.

on 1/8/2011 10:02:00 PM

Skin: Combination, Tan, Not Sure

I got this in a swap and wasn't sure I was gonna like it, but the color looks great on my skin tone and it last a long time. I had never used a MAC blush before, but after using this I want to expand my collection.

on 10/27/2010 10:10:00 PM

Skin: Oily, Tan, Warm

Hair: Brunette, Curly, Medium

My favorite pink mineralized blush. I have already gone through one, and have 2 back ups. I like it that much!

on 10/24/2010 10:14:00 PM

Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Other

Natural and pretty - not overwhelming. I don't want to "see" blush on my cheeks - I just want to add a little color. I'm NW20 and this works well for me. I said I'd buy again . . . only if I live that long! I think this pan will last forever (or until I get tired of it).

on 10/16/2010 7:01:00 PM

Skin: Oily, Fair, Not Sure

Hair: Brown, Curly, Medium

Really nice, soft pink-mauvey blush. Great texture and pigment.

on 10/11/2010 2:32:00 PM

Skin: Oily, Medium, Not Sure

My new favorite blush. I've only occasionally worn blush (I see it as an extra step that I don't have time for in the morning)... but I spontaneously tried this on and was instantly hooked. It's very subtle. For work, I use the tiniest amount for a healthy radiant glow on top of my bronzer and voila... instant perkiness. Highly recommended.

on 9/9/2010 7:51:00 AM

Love this one. Looks really natural and my face gets a healthy glow when I use this. Sheer but buildable. Never looks chalky. Long lasting. You get a lot of product for your money as you only need a tiny bit.

on 9/2/2010 6:53:00 PM

Skin: Dry, Olive, Warm

I ris and I'm so glad because I use this almost everyday. It's a nice goldish mauve color that is buildable, so if u want to go out at night u can create more color by layering this. It reminds me a lot like NARS sin blush which I love too. I have this blush in "Lovething" but I reach for gentle way more. I'm NC40 skintone for reference. I will repurchase this :)

on 8/22/2010 6:21:00 PM

Skin: Normal, Olive, Not Sure

Gentle blush is exactly that - a gentle pinky shade that looks great on my complexion. The end result is a soft pinky-mauve pop of colour. I sometimes pair this colour with NARS 'sin' especially if I'm going for that real cool 'rose-pink' shade - it looks fantastic with plum, berry and fucshia toned lip-colours! Gentle is a keeper in my makeup bag!!!

Popular Blush Products