Revlon Super Lustrous Pink Pursuit

4.2

on 6/6/2010 8:00:00 PM

Super Lustrous formula is pretty good: it's thick, though sticky; the smell and taste isn't offensive to me personally (it's not delicious either); has decent lasting power; and good color payoff. The color looks almost exactly the same on my lips as in the tube, so one can be sure of what they're getting. Pink Pursuit is a rosy pink with shimmer and sparkle... almost too much sparkle. The color is still quite fun, so I'll use it, but I wouldn't necessarily repurchase since I'm not big on sparkly lips.

on 5/2/2010 10:13:00 PM

Skin: Oily, Medium, Warm

A pretty, youthful color on my lips.

on 4/8/2010 9:15:00 PM

Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Warm

Ive been using the Nude Lustre shade of this type of lipgloss for years. I wanted to try this gorgeous pink color when I saw it. I love it too & it goes well with my skintone. The shimmer, texture, & added SPF make it great. Plus, its affordable & most stores carry it. I feel it is one of Revlon's best products.

on 2/9/2010 6:54:00 PM

does anyone know where to find this in winnipeg manitoba canada..i can find it anywhere????!!!!!..How much?

on 2/9/2010 12:27:00 AM

I really like this lip gloss! The color is great. It's a pink shimmery color. This lip gloss doesn't feel sticky on my lips. Great packaging. I love the wand applicator.

However, I do notice that this lip gloss tends to dry out my lips if I wear it frequently.

Skin: Normal, Olive, Neutral

I've liked the SL l/gs for a long time and now that they are on sale and they've added SPF 15...ooh, don't get me started. I picked this up on BOGOHO. Pink Pursuit is a low-key, light pink with very fine glitter...so fine its really more shimmer than glitter, I would say. Its very neutral and lovely, work appropriate but glossy enough to add a hint of glam. It would look lovely with a smoky eye or a fresh, neutral look. The l/g is not at all drying and applies evenly and easily.

on 11/23/2009 8:43:00 AM

Skin: Oily, Fair, Not Sure

This is easily becoming one of my fave glosses of all time. I know - how did that happen!? It's because this is SUCH a pretty and forgiving color, it's so easy to wear again and again, and it's the one I just keep reaching for day after day. I've been a fan of Super Lustrous glosses for years, and I was drawn like a magpie to the pretty pink sparkly color, and the fact that they now have SPF and this particular kind benefits breast cancer research. Pretty, protected lips and helping charity? Win-win!

The color is just gorgeous. It's a cool medium pink with matching silvery pink glitter. The glitter is fairly indetectable on the lips though - in other words, they don't scream "I have glitter on my lips!" You know what I mean - they just shimmer. I'm a very fair skinned gal, and on me, this color just makes me look more polished. It's not too bright, not too pale - it's just right. Like, the kind of color you can put on sans mirror.

I love their packaging too. Simple and chic. Nice fat tube, clear so you can see the pretty product (and how much you have left), and still small enough to put in your pocket. And the price - nice! I'd say the quality is just as good as MAC, at half the price. Will definitely repurchase.

on 11/16/2009 12:57:00 AM

i adore this l/g very very much. it's consistency is perfect- not too thin, not too thick. i have rather red and obnoxious lips naturally but when i apply a single coat of this lip gloss, it tones down the red hue and gives me nice, subtle, pink lips ^_^ love it!

on 11/3/2009 2:41:00 PM

Skin: Acne-prone, Medium, Not Sure

I quite like the formulation of these lip glosses, since they're pretty pigmented, not too sticky, very moisturizing, long lasting (as long as I don't eat or lick my lips), doesn't settle into lines, contains SPF15, and practically scent-less (I hate lip products w/ strong/sweet scents). This is a pretty pink color that brightens up my pigmented lips, but it's a bit too frosty for me and I don't like the silver flecks in it. The shimmer is very fine, so it's bearable. I would repurchase Revlon Super Lustrous lip gloss, but probably not in this color.

UPDATE: I've been wearing this for a couple days now, and I think it has improved the condition of my usually super chapped lips!

on 9/7/2009 4:12:00 PM

Skin: Acne-prone, Medium, Not Sure

Really cheap $3.99 CAD
Colour is a bit too frosty for warmer/tanned skin tones
Stays on for a long time
Colour looks very cute pink
Looks better on teens or young adults
Very youthful colour