Bulgari Jasmin Noir

3.9

Skin: Oily, Fair-Medium, Not Sure

Beautiful, warm and sexy fragrance, potent and "expensive" smelling. My only issue is that is lacks originality, as it reminds me of something else that I can't quite put my finger on; it's not as memorable as I'd want it to be. However if you are looking for a sexy fragrance for nighttime and special occasions, this is totally worth a try.

Hair: Brunette, Curly, Other

This scent wears very nicely on me. It is soft and warm and a touch sexy. I get a lot of compliments on it as well. I wear this in the fall and winter as it can be a little heavy. A little bit goes a long way.

Today was one of those days I was in need of something special in life, something like a bottle of a wonderful new (to me) fragrance. Reading reviews in MUA and trusting Bulgari to not let me down, I decided on Jasmin Noir. Saks was selling the 1.7 oz. edp for $98 (plus tax). Always mindful of $$, I checked out Century 21 (I live in New York City) and found a bonanza: a gift combo consisting of 50 ml (1.7 oz) edp of fragrance and 75 ml each of body lotion and shower gel, all for $54 (plus tax)!! Extra bonus - classy black and gold container box that I will use to store jewelry, eventually. Since my winter preferences are for Oriental, Jasmin Noir fits the bill quite nicely. Only semi-complaint - I wish the jasmin note were a little more prominent.

Skin: Dry, Medium, Not Sure

Short review for a very lovely fragrance. My Nordstrom sales Rep. gave me a generous sample of this beauty. It is feminine & sexy but it just does not last long on me. ;-( I took away one lippie for that reason. I would buy this fragrance, but I would have to spritz it several times a day to get the full benefits. Another great scent that should be made to last longer. Just the fragrance designer's way of getting ladies & gents to spend more $, because in spaying more often, the bottle disappears faster! Not worthy of loyalty to any one designer when they do this. JMO

Skin: Normal, Medium, Not Sure

Very provocative and beautiful, much more full-bodied than the typical Bvlgari. The wood notes and licorice are more prominent than the jasmine, so if you're expecting a "fresh" jasmine, this is not it. It's quite intimate, like the smell of your lover on the sheets the next day. Will probably be most appreciated by the 30+ crowd. I have the EDP, and the lasting power is very good. Stunning bottle. What's not to love?

I just bought this - I prefer citrus or light woodsy like Jo Malone grapefruit or Annick Goutal - I hate heavy perfumes but sometimes I like something that has musky undertones. I used the Hermes Les Merveilles all winter. This Jasmin is a throwback to Opium( YSL) - the woman standing next to me trying it on in in Sephora said it and I agree.All these reviews rattling on about all these perfumes but to me it is Opium.I havent liked Bulgari before I had the green tea and another scent and I never wore them but I like this one as a change from my citrus scents.

I haven't had trouble with jasmine fragrances before, but I get a serious poopy note from this one, right off the bat. I can't really get past that!

I didn't like this one at all...Very strong...The 2 times I tried wearing this it gave me a bad headache...As usual most of the fragrance's here that get mostly positive reviews I end up not caring for them.

Skin: Normal, Medium, Not Sure

Another hit for Bulgari. This is what I would refer to as the quintessentially MODERN floriental. The title is a bit of false advertising, as I would hardly call this a jasmine scent, especially for someone like me who adores true indolic jasmines like "A la Nuit" SL. But for the juice int the bottle: simply GORGEOUS. It is dark without smokiness, sensual in an non-gourmand sort of way or perhaps its gourmandise is an abstraction. When I wear this, I feel very sultry and mysterious.

I get a lot of compliments wearing this.
Every time I wear this, I feel sexy, it lifted up my mood, I feel gorgeous and strangely it boosts my confidence.
I love bergamots, tonka and licorice.
Smells heavenly, I am an angel wrapped in a comforting cocoon!!
Lasts for hours (sprayed at 8pm, lasted until lunch the next day on my skin) and more on clothes, maybe 2days, even when you have washed your clothes.
Excellent sillage.
I found it even sexier if I just spritz and walk through the mist of it right after shower. My boyfriend couldn't keep his nose away from my neck and shoulder.
This gem causes great intimacy!
Control your passion when wearing this, though.. lol!
I extremely recommend this to any woman who wants to fel intimate. Happy spritzing, ladies :)

the only downside is the price, pretty expensive. but I would work my *** off to repurchase this treasure, I know I will.

Popular Fragrances