Bulgari Jasmin Noir

3.8

Skin: Normal, Medium, Not Sure

Very provocative and beautiful, much more full-bodied than the typical Bvlgari. The wood notes and licorice are more prominent than the jasmine, so if you're expecting a "fresh" jasmine, this is not it. It's quite intimate, like the smell of your lover on the sheets the next day. Will probably be most appreciated by the 30+ crowd. I have the EDP, and the lasting power is very good. Stunning bottle. What's not to love?

on 4/15/2011 9:31:00 PM

I just bought this - I prefer citrus or light woodsy like Jo Malone grapefruit or Annick Goutal - I hate heavy perfumes but sometimes I like something that has musky undertones. I used the Hermes Les Merveilles all winter. This Jasmin is a throwback to Opium( YSL) - the woman standing next to me trying it on in in Sephora said it and I agree.All these reviews rattling on about all these perfumes but to me it is Opium.I havent liked Bulgari before I had the green tea and another scent and I never wore them but I like this one as a change from my citrus scents.

on 3/29/2011 1:39:00 AM

I haven't had trouble with jasmine fragrances before, but I get a serious poopy note from this one, right off the bat. I can't really get past that!

on 3/22/2011 5:43:00 PM

I didn't like this one at all...Very strong...The 2 times I tried wearing this it gave me a bad headache...As usual most of the fragrance's here that get mostly positive reviews I end up not caring for them.

on 3/22/2011 3:00:00 PM

Skin: Normal, Medium, Not Sure

Another hit for Bulgari. This is what I would refer to as the quintessentially MODERN floriental. The title is a bit of false advertising, as I would hardly call this a jasmine scent, especially for someone like me who adores true indolic jasmines like "A la Nuit" SL. But for the juice int the bottle: simply GORGEOUS. It is dark without smokiness, sensual in an non-gourmand sort of way or perhaps its gourmandise is an abstraction. When I wear this, I feel very sultry and mysterious.

on 3/12/2011 1:31:00 AM

I get a lot of compliments wearing this.
Every time I wear this, I feel sexy, it lifted up my mood, I feel gorgeous and strangely it boosts my confidence.
I love bergamots, tonka and licorice.
Smells heavenly, I am an angel wrapped in a comforting cocoon!!
Lasts for hours (sprayed at 8pm, lasted until lunch the next day on my skin) and more on clothes, maybe 2days, even when you have washed your clothes.
Excellent sillage.
I found it even sexier if I just spritz and walk through the mist of it right after shower. My boyfriend couldn't keep his nose away from my neck and shoulder.
This gem causes great intimacy!
Control your passion when wearing this, though.. lol!
I extremely recommend this to any woman who wants to fel intimate. Happy spritzing, ladies :)

the only downside is the price, pretty expensive. but I would work my *** off to repurchase this treasure, I know I will.

on 2/11/2011 5:46:00 AM

this is my signature parfume...also my boyfriend loves this..it feels you clean and warm and charming.I've been using this about 20 months and I've been getting all good compliments...it is fresh but silky..feels pure linen..love it

on 2/10/2011 3:56:00 PM

Hair: Brunette, Curly, Medium

I've been looking at this scent on and off for 3 years ...and I make up my mind about it and then flop! If I smell it from the bottle or spray it on a tester strip, I wonder what on earth I've been thinking - it's nice but has a spicy, older-generation [political correctness is not my strong suit] smell to it that seems WAY too old for me. Not just 'sophisticated' - out of the appropriate age range. But every time I spray it on my wrist, that note virtually disappears and turns into something warm, smoky, sensual, and lovely ... not to mention elegant to the nth degree. Definitely a buy.

EDIT Sep. 2011 - I sprayed again and was delightfully surprised to find that my skin seems to emphasize the jasmine notes in this. I love the smell of natural jasmine growing outside and wafting on the wind, and this is a slightly heavier, headier version of it [without being so much so as to turn me off]; but after the many reviews I read where many couldn't find the jasmine at all, I suppose I'm one of the lucky ones :) It's lovely.

on 1/29/2011 2:22:00 AM

I was given a miniature of this for Christmas and it doesn't really work with my chemistry at all. I can't detect any jasmine in it, the opening notes are just a harsh floral, after which it dries to a combination of baby powder and incense. I went and tested it at my local department store also, just in case the bottle i was given was bad, but I got the same result. Try before you buy because as with all perfumes, your body chemistry will alter it in ways you have to experience to believe.

on 1/12/2011 5:27:00 AM

This perfumes opening notes smelled kind of like wet straw and urine to me (is that green sap then?) but luckily that didn't last too long. It dries down into a pleasant and inoffensive scent, but nothing special. Didn't last too long, either. Definitely don't need a whole bottle.

Popular Fragrances