L.A. Colors 5 Color Metallic Eyeshadow in Tease

Price: $

Price: $

on 11/7/2009 12:43:00 PM

Hair: Blond, Curly, Medium

This is great for people who want to try brights but don't want to spend a whole bunch of money. :) I used this over my TFSI, and its so pretty! I really like the green, blue, and pink. The orange and yellow are good too! I will definitely repurchase!

Oh yeah, I found it at my Dollar General for $1. Can't beat that!

on 11/6/2009 9:39:00 PM

this is a great way to get bold colors for a steal($1). good pigmentation

I got this today because of the vivid colors. I tried it out over my UDPP and it looks amazing! It's super cheap too! I got it for only $1 at the Dollar General. I love the green and the blue on the palette especially..mainly because those are my favorite colors. The yellow looks almost gold when I applied it on my lid. I made a pretty rainbow look with this.

on 11/2/2009 6:30:00 PM

Skin: Dry, Fair, Warm

I love these colors! This palette has the best subtle yellow and orange colors I have ever been able to find. It makes me very happy. The blue is similar to NYX Lanikai and plenty of others to be sure, so that one's not that special. The green is also nice. Just a fantastic palette overall, and the colors are pigmented and smooth, not chalky.

on 11/1/2009 10:06:00 AM

I feel like an ass for all those time I acted like a snob to the LA colors.These are amazing eyeshadows! The yellow and orange can be a bit chalky, but I made them work! ;) I am so surprised that I made a beautiful rainbow design on my eyelids for only $1.50. I'm in love. Shame on me for thinking less of LA colors!

Skin: Combination, Medium Brown, Warm

I have this pallette and I agree with most people that the pink and blue are the best 2 colors to use, but overall it surprised me because I normally turned my nose up and walked by LA Colors in the dollar stores, one day I picked this pallette up and liked it now I have about 3 other pallettes, nail polish and lipstick and and the best thing about it is its only a buck.

on 10/21/2009 10:05:00 PM

Skin: Acne-prone, Medium, Neutral

I really like the Colors they all seem to have very good color payoff except the green could be a little brighter. I bought this pallette for $1 and use it daily.

on 10/21/2009 8:09:00 PM

The texture to this palette is particularly a bit "waxy" compared to the others so the colors are hit/miss and can be hard to control. The 2 most pigmented are the hot pink and bright blue (these 2 are INSANELY metallic-neon).. the yellow, orange, green are very non-pigmented and require a lot of packing on for it to get the potential color. I can't even say they're chalky, but just hard to pick up in color/product since these shadows aren't very dry.

Overall, Tease kind of turned me off from these L.A. Color palettes for a long time until I found them at the dollar store recently for $1.50 and decided to give them another go. The rest are quite amazing (I'm shocked) and the quality is 100x better that this particular one (even though this one is popular for being the brightest). I would only suggest getting this one if you'll be able to find it for $1-$2 (for the pink and blue) but at Cherry Culture's price of $4 this is definitely a pass.

on 10/14/2009 10:47:00 AM

Hair: Brown, Other, Coarse

The colors are great! The pink and the blue have the strongest pigmentation but I do love the other colors as well. I actually got this for the yellow. I love having different shades of yellow.

on 9/29/2009 7:26:00 AM

Skin: Dry, Other, Not Sure

Out of the 5 colors, the outstanding ones are the hot pink and gorgeous blue.. sad to say but the yellow and orange doesn't show up much on me, i would say the color payoff are rather low.. as for the emerald green, it's okay.. but when you apply them wet, the pink, blue and green looks superb.. reason for not buying this product again is because i think they will last me forever since i normally go for more neutral shades.. but overall, it's still a good buy for the price.. try them out, you can't go wrong =)

Top Rated L.A. Colors Products