Mr. Pumice - Pumi Bar

Price: $

Price: $

on 7/23/2012 12:20:00 PM

Skin: Acne-prone, Fair-Medium, Cool

This is the best buffer for your feet. I bought it at Sally's for a little under $2 and this does the job perfectly. I typically use this in the shower 1-2 to times a week. Awesome for in between pedicure visits!

on 7/23/2012 9:44:00 AM

I have used the purple Mr. Pumice bar for years, and I have no complaints. The price is great, and it really works. I wear sandals year-round, so my heels suffer. I use this bar in the shower every day, and it really helps to keep things under control. I will continue to rebuy.

on 7/7/2012 9:55:00 PM

I bought 2 of these about a year ago and didn't start using it often enough until recently. Because I moved to where there is more heat, I tend to wear flip flops a lot more.
I use this every time I am in the shower and have noticed a huge difference in the softness of my feet. My boyfriend will actually give me foot rubs now. :)

on 7/7/2012 11:14:00 AM

I've used the dark purple/light purple one for years now. My feet look great and my wallet is very happy!

Skin: Combination, Dark, Not Sure

Hair: Black, Other, Coarse

I am so in love with Mr. Pumice!

Can be used wet or dry, removes all the dead skin from your feet without leaving your feet raw. I have the purple one (coarse) and this product is well worth the $1.99 I spent on it.

on 6/5/2012 10:10:00 AM

Skin: Dry, Medium, Warm

Hair: Black, Curly, Medium

discovered this years ago at sallys and now I cannot live without it. My feet are jacked up since I am always barefoot, but this everyday for a couple of seconds and pedegg every week, and my feet look like a normal person's instead of a troll lol . I suggest stocking up on them when Sally's has the sales. You can get them for under 2 bucks and they last a while. I toss mine every month for fear of germs, but now that I see that people use them for up to a year, I will try extending the use and be sure to pour 90% alcohol every once in awhile to help keep it clean.

on 5/24/2012 1:09:00 PM

Skin: Oily, Fair-Medium, Warm

Hair: Black, Straight, Coarse

Super cheap and effective. I use this twice a week in the shower. I get callouses sometimes from running. This is so effective in smoothing out the bottom of your feet, and helping get rid of callouses and dry skin. This keeps my heels super soft and smooth. Plus, it feels almost like a foot massage when used in the shower.

on 5/23/2012 12:33:00 AM

Costs about a dollar and works like a charm. What's not to love?

on 5/22/2012 5:42:00 PM

Skin: Acne-prone, Dark, Warm

Hair: Brown, Kinky, Coarse

i like this for my feet better than the metal callus removers. i keep one in the shower and one in the tub. works great. cheap. nothing bad to say about this i just need to remember to use it more.

Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Cool

I love the Mr Pumice bar, the purple one. I have used it nearly daily on my heels and think this works so different than any other pumice bar. I don't know what the secret is, but I am going to keep buying it.

Popular Body Skincare Products