December 21, 2014 | 798 users online

Lips - Nivea - Hydro Care

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 5/16/2012 9:32:00 AM More reviews by cathyz123

this lip balm is a great, super affordable, moisturizing product for my lips. i'm just not a huge fan of the scent but if you're okay with it, i'd recommend trying this out :)

rated 5 of 5 on 5/7/2012 11:01:00 PM More reviews by Directioner

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Sensitive, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Other

PROS: super hydrating :)
CONS: there are none!
COMMENTS: I really like this lip balm because it smells good and really hydrates my lips. I use this lip balm overnight usually and in the morning my lips are super soft. Plus, it smells really good. There's absolutely nothing wrong with this product and when I run out of my Maybelline Baby Lips I'm going to use this again! <3

rated 5 of 5 on 5/4/2012 10:39:00 PM More reviews by Directioner1O1

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Sensitive, Fair-Medium, Neutral Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Brown

I got this because Maybelline Baby Lips were sold out, but I actually love it! It's SUPER moisturizing and I put it on every night before bed and every morning under my lip butter! :) I'm using this & Baby Lips from now on <3

rated 5 of 5 on 5/3/2012 7:53:00 AM More reviews by LiddleP

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Combination, Tan, Warm Hair: Brunette, Curly, Fine Eyes: Green

I have just finished my first tube of this and I love it! I initially only bought it because Maybelline baby lips were sold out but this is my new favourite. It lasted about 3 times as long as baby lips and was dirt cheap. It leaves my lips generally more hydrated even once it's worn off, my lips don't crack at all with this - with some other products I've found my lips rely on the hydration so I need to keep applying it. It's got a great consistency, leaves my lips feeling soft and smooth, not sticky at all. It doesn't look super glossy either which is good because it's subtle. I really have nothing bad to say about it! Will definitely be rebuying, amazing value for money! This tube has lasted me about 3 or 4 months and I use it a few times daily!

By the way if you have badly cracked lips and want to heal them fast, this stuff is perfect!

rated 4 of 5 on 4/13/2012 12:07:00 AM More reviews by tamedDOLL

I really like this lip balm. It makes my lips look refreshed
and moisturizes quite well. One of my favorite drugstore lip balms.

rated 1 of 5 on 4/12/2012 12:24:00 PM More reviews by galadriel04

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Curly, Fine Eyes: Blue

I hate all Nivea's lip products! They break me out all over the lips area!

rated 5 of 5 on 4/4/2012 12:52:00 AM More reviews by aishahh

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Very Dry, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

My pencil case balm! At school all day, When Im not wearing pocketed clothing, I have it on hand because I love love love it. I got it in the three pack above for like 8 bucks, dirt cheap for what you get. Nive never fails to amaze me with thier balms! I love lip balm and nivea is my fave!!

rated 2 of 5 top reviewer on 2/2/2012 12:23:00 PM More reviews by lygophilia

Age: 30-35 Skin: Combination, Fair, Neutral Hair: Red, Other, Other Eyes: Green

This product disappointed me as it did nothing to alleviate my dry chapped lips after 2 weeks of use. It does feel nice on the lips as it's emollient, but just didn't work for me.

rated 5 of 5 on 1/11/2012 2:54:00 AM More reviews by vegovy

Age: 19-24 Skin: Oily, Medium, Not Sure Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Black

Wow... I've lost count of how many times I've repurchased it. This is definitely one of my favourite always-must-haves on me (excluding Paw paw of course :p). My lips are pretty temperamental in that some days it will be perfectly smooth while others it will get flaky. I believe I discovered this lip balm when my lips were quite dry and miraculously it worked! Yes it does leave a sort of shiny gleen on your lips but I like that - it makes my lips look more alive :D
I've tried the other versions of the Nivea lip care line but I didn't like any of them.
So anyway, this lip balm leaves my lips feeling moisturized and yes I do have to apply them throughout the day but that's normal for me. I also love the packaging! I absolutely hate those chapstick/baby lips packaging.
These lip balms last quite a while (few months) and I will continually buy it foreverrrr.

rated 3 of 5 on 11/24/2011 9:42:00 PM More reviews by happy011

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Oily, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Black, Relaxed, Fine Eyes: Brown

It moisturizes your lips for like 30mins and you've to reapply
Maybe will try other lip balms