MAC Saint Germain (amplified creme)

4.1

Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Neutral

Hair: Brown, Relaxed, Fine

Absolutely adore this colour. It's a bright cool pinky-lavender colour that is so highly pigmented and really doesn't compare to any other. Very creamy texture. Suits well with cooler skin tones. A negative though would definitely be the staying power. Lasts maybe an hour before I need to re-apply. And when I re-apply I feel like I need to take it all off, exfoliate my lips, moisturise, and start again as it dries them out a lot and really settles in the creases and looks unattractive. But I overlook that and continue to wear it anyway as the colour is amazing hahah

on 7/3/2013 1:56:00 AM

Skin: Oily, Medium, Not Sure

One of my ultimate favorite lipsticks!!! I had been looking for this type of color and glad I found it! I tend to always reach for this lipstick. I love the color looks great on my warm yellow skin, I love the bold look it creates without being over the top, I absolutely love it!!!!!!!

on 6/24/2013 8:31:00 PM

Skin: Combination, Tan, Neutral

Hair: Brunette, Curly, Medium

Another fave color!

This goes on nice and creamy but then after a while feels a little drying so I always use a balm underneath.

The color on me is a barbie lilac pink wich looks soooo pretty!!!!

I did come across a dupe for this color...Wet 'n' Wild - Fergie-V.I.Pink A035 seriously is a dead ringer and more moisturizing!!! I honestly can't tell them apart! Check it out for yourself!

If the WnW color was discontinued I'd be repurchasing St Germain in a heartbeat....but hopefully WnW one will stick around and am gonna get a few more tubes for back up cuz I love it that much!

on 6/1/2013 10:57:00 PM

Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Cool

I was looking everywhere for this type of color! Love it. It's such a Barbie pink. Extra girly, I love this color. It smells like vanilla, which is nice. It goes on creamy. If I wear this out sipping drinks, ill have to bring it because it doesn't stay on too well though.

on 5/25/2013 2:09:00 PM

Skin: Oily, Medium, Not Sure

I absolutely LOVE this color! I have searched far and wide for a comparable color and only found one that can compete. I love the formula because it gives and opaque, pastel, matte finish and lasts quite a while. However, I do find the formula drying and have to use a lip primer and balm underneath in order to prevent flaking. Overall, this is probably my favourite lipstick color ever. Some people are afraid of the Barbie Pastel Pink, but it honestly looks good on all skin tones (as far as I've seen).

on 4/21/2013 1:26:00 PM

Skin: Oily, Fair-Medium, Not Sure

Definitely my #1 lipstick!! It's beautiful!! It's an opaque pastel pink and since it has a lilac/bluish tone, it can be very bold! It's really surprising as many other pastel pink I have tried looked very natural and just didn't stand out so I wasn't expecting much of this but when it came in the mail and I tried it on I was so surprised by it! I love it so much! It lasts all day and stays bright and pretty even after I eat. It's definitely my HG pink lippie! I have a fair complexion with yellow undertones and this definitely doesn't wash me out, in person it looks more pink. I'm the one in the pics with the black hair and false lashes. I like this one more compared to Candy Yum Yum because I feel as though Candy Yum Yum makes me look quite pale sometimes. I get tons of compliments with this one on! Although some people I know have bought it with more peachy complexions and it looked slightly more lilac on them but still super cute!

on 4/14/2013 8:01:00 PM

Skin: Combination, Dark, Warm

Hair: Brown, Curly, Coarse

I swatched this on my hand & instantly fell in love! I felt crazy once I came home & put it on. Its a VERY pastel, opaque pink. If you do not want to go for the bold Barbie/Nicki look, I do suggest dabbing/tapping this lippie on your lips VERY lightly & smack them together to get an all over even coat, because this color may show every line in your lips.

on 4/8/2013 5:32:00 PM

Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Cool

I find that when I wear this lipstick I have to have a smokey bronze look on my eyes or else I will look washed out if I wear it alone. Like it but not my favorite pink lipstick.

on 3/29/2013 6:35:00 PM

Skin: Normal, Medium, Not Sure

Terrible colour on me! I have light olive skintone and it was definitely a mistake to buy this without trying it on first. I know it works for some, but it was too light on me and looked far too "Barbie"-esque for my taste. It was also slightly lilac and made me look like I had more makeup on than I did (if that makes any sense!). However I would say that it definitely depends on your features and style x

on 3/27/2013 11:04:00 AM

Hair: Other, Relaxed, Medium

I am extremely pale and I find this colour to be very flattering on me.
I love this ultra girlie, barbie-esque shade and I find it very pigmented. My only problem with this shade is I find it can be very drying when used on it's own. I usually use my Lush lip exfoliator before applying this shade.

Popular Lipsticks