September 22, 2014 | 1921 users online

Mascara - Maybelline - Volum' Express The Colossal

rated 2 of 5 on 7/12/2014 11:07:00 PM More reviews by margomiller

The brush is HUGE and it's one of those brushes that looks like it's messed up but that's how it's meant to be. doesn't work the best

rated 5 of 5 on 7/10/2014 1:10:00 PM More reviews by Alice000

Best mascara of all time.

I have bought many mascaras, high end and drugstore, and this is BY FAR the best. It gives the perfect balance of volume/length/definition. And never clumps, even when you first open a new one and it's still 'wet'.

I have been asked if I am wearing false lashes on 3 separate occasions, by people who know what my natural lashes look like.

I use the waterproof version as my lashes are very straight and won't hold a curl without a curler and waterproof formula.

rated 4 of 5 on 7/9/2014 1:34:00 PM More reviews by leems

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Dry, Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

By far, favourite drugstore mascara! I've been an avid user of this for years now and it's always in my make up bag. My eyelashes are dead straight naturally and this is the only mascara that holds the curl and doesn't cause it to drop. The volume and thickness is great with this and is enough for a day look. It's also great as a base mascara to hold the curl and then using others to layer with.

rated 2 of 5 on 7/4/2014 4:26:00 PM More reviews by Cassidy418

I hate hate hate this mascara. I have long, thin lashes and it makes them go all crazy at the top. Also, it's flaky at the top of my lashes and has been making my eyelashes shorter! This is not a layer-able mascara either. I will not be buying this again, nor will I finish the bottle.

rated 5 of 5 on 7/3/2014 12:05:00 AM More reviews by happyrosenguyen

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Neutral Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Brown

This mascara is hands down my all time favourite mascara! It's cheap and has all the criteria I need.
It's lengthening and volumising, it gives a natural look but it is also a buildable mascara if you wanna the bold look. The consistency is generally wet but wants you put it on it dries very quickly.
The cons, I get pretty watery eyes so this mascara SOMETIMES gives me raccoon eyes at the end of the day, so I have to remember to put primer around my eyes. The wand is pretty big so a lot of mascara goes on it, you have to brush off the sides or else you get blobbed mascara on your eyelashes.

rated 5 of 5 on 7/2/2014 11:36:00 PM More reviews by bettybear135

Great product! It curls, lengthens, and volumizes my lashes. Personally I thnk the formula is too wet in the beginning, but as I continue to use it,the formula thickens up and becomes easier to apply. This is soo irrelevant but part of the reason why I give this mascara a 5 is cuz colossal means huge, which is part of my SAT vocab list. LOL totally irrelevant but now I'll never forget the word colossal ever again, so one less word to worry about for my SAT exam. I'm taking my sat exam this October so wish me luck ppl:P haha

rated 5 of 5 on 7/1/2014 11:07:00 PM More reviews by Susie0205

My baby! I've used up 3 or 4 tubes of this! I could not express how much I love this! It is just simple and easy! Did great job!!! I got many mascaras but find out I still use this everyday!! Repurchase! Recommend so much!!

rated 5 of 5 on 6/30/2014 12:03:00 PM More reviews by syahirahlee

Favourite drugstore mascara ever compared to the Lashionista one. It doesn't clump my eyelashes and my curls stays all day.

rated 4 of 5 on 6/29/2014 4:04:00 PM More reviews by kimmiecheeks

Age: 25-29 Skin: Combination, Medium, Neutral Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

I like this mascara. The brush is a bit big for my taste but it does the job. Accentuates my lashes, thickens them, and holds my curl.

rated 4 of 5 on 6/23/2014 9:47:00 PM More reviews by xmakeuphoarderx

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Combination, Tan, Warm Hair: Black, Straight, Fine Eyes: Brown

Originally bought this product when my friend got it and let me try it. It made my lashes very long and separated, and somehow made it look like i had more lashes. Not volumnized lashes in the sense of spider lashes, but it made me look like i literally had MORE eyelashes. I love how easily it washes off. The only thing keeping it from being an HG is that it doesn't hold my curl, and without a curl, my eyelashes go straight down, so the extra length is wasted.