Maybelline Volum' Express The Colossal

3.5

Water - Aqua , Paraffin , Potassium Cetyl Phosphate , Beeswax - Cera Alba , Carnauba Wax - Cera Carnauba , Acacia Senegal Gum - Acacia Senegal , Glycerin , Cetyl Alcohol , Hydroxyethylcellulose , Sodium Polymethacrylate , Hydrogenated Jojoba Oil , Hydrogenated Palm Oil , Phenethyl Alcohol , Phenoxyethanol , Steareth-20 , PEG/PPG-17/18 Dimethicone , Polyquaternium-10 , Silica , Soluble Collagen , Simethicone , Panthenol , Disodium EDTA , Iron Oxides - CI 77499 - CI 77492 - CI 77491 - May Contain , Titanium Dioxide - CI 77891 - May Contain , Ultramarines - CI 77007 - May Contain , Chromium Oxide Greens - CI 77288 - May Contain , Chromium Hydroxide Green - CI 77289 - May Contain , Manganese Violet - CI 77742 - May Contain , Ferric Ferrocyanide - CI 77510 - May Contain , Mica - May Contain

on 1/23/2015 10:38:00 AM

Skin: Very Dry, Medium, Not Sure

my go to mascara has the prefect wand i love it i use almost everyday i cant rave about this enough. however if you dont like a big like voluminous lash not the best for that but for me it works great.

on 1/22/2015 5:50:00 AM

Hair: Black, Straight, Other

This is my holy grail mascara. Perfect for my straight short lashes, this mascara does not transfer onto my undereyes and will hold my curl all day long. I've already gone through two bottles, and I highly reccomend this!

on 1/21/2015 10:23:00 PM

I'm surprised that no one else complained about this - but this mascara STINKS!! If you are really sensitive to smells then you may want to stay away from this one. It is a perfumey scent that you can smell the moment you take the wand out and takes a while to go away when it's on your eyelashes. I've never had a mascara smell so much.
I also think this mascara made my eyes really itchy at the end of the day :(

Overall I didn't like this one. Maybe with multiple coats and combing this would make your eyelashes look good, but that's too much work for me. With one coat it barely made a difference - I might as well not use it.

on 1/21/2015 3:58:00 PM

I don't like this mascara. It doesn't do much for me I hate bristle wands I like plastic/silicone wands. It disn't seperate my lashes that much & was just hard to move.

Skin: Very Oily, Fair, Not Sure

This is a great mascara! I use it almost everyday and it gives some length, but lots of volume and definition. I've gotten asked many times if my lashes are fake while wearing this! It's very black, and gives the perfect mixture of thickness + volume + length + separation. It's also very hard to make this clump, even after putting on more than 3 layers. At first I thought the brush would be too big, but after trying I really like it. The only downside is that it flakes a little, but nothing major that can't be taken care of by just running a finger under your eye. Great mascara, I will definitely repurchase!

on 1/21/2015 12:30:00 AM

Skin: Combination, Medium Brown, Not Sure

Hair: Black, Other, Fine

This is a great drugstore mascara. Separates and lengthen very well!

one of my favorites it's alot for drugstore makeup but I constantly get asked of my eyelashes are fake when wearing this. Maybelline makes some great mascaras, good results with mixing two different ones.

on 1/16/2015 8:36:00 PM

Skin: Oily, Fair-Medium, Warm

I bought this because so many people love this mascara. It gave me some length, that is about it. However any mascara will give me length after I curl them. I also have long lashes to begin with. There was no volume at all with this mascara and I didn't use the waterproof version.They also looked too spidery for my taste and they clumped. I like the rocket by maybelline and their falsies, but this one is just blah. I looked like I had barely any lashes. They looked so sparse, probably due to the clumping. There are better mascaras out there, at least for me. Going to stick with Covergirl mascaras from now on, they are so much nicer.

on 1/16/2015 2:43:00 AM

Pros: I love how my eyelashes look when I use this mascara. It does volumize and lengthen my lashes without clumps.

Cons: This mascara flakes so much, regardless of how long I have been wearing it or how long I have had the tube. That is why I wouldn't buy again. It also does a slightly stronger scent (compared to other mascaras) when applying.

on 1/14/2015 8:39:00 AM

Skin: Dry, Medium, Warm

At first, I didnt like this product. The bristles is too large for me. But after trying it a few more times, I like the results that it gives me. I bought the waterproof since those are the only mascaras that I can use. I still like Loreal mascaras better though because of their wands.

Popular Mascaras