August 23, 2014 | 1904 users online

Gels/Soaps - LUSH - Rub rub rub showergel

image 0image 1image 2

rated 1 of 5 on 10/10/2012 5:47:00 PM More reviews by Senami

Age: 19-24 Skin: Oily, Dark, Not Sure Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

Terrible product. Was very excited to try this product today and when I finally did, I regretted it. It smells like strong detergent and it does not lather. I will be returning this item tomorrow.

rated 4 of 5 on 10/10/2012 12:29:00 PM More reviews by miamiamaria

Age: 19-24 Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Straight, Other Eyes: Green

The scrub makes my skin feel really soft- I do use quite a generous amount. The packaging (in the tub) is okay, it's easy to use.

I am not a fan of the smell, though. Luckily it doesn't linger on my skin for too long.

I probably will repurchase it but it's not a staple.

rated 4 of 5 on 10/5/2012 2:37:00 AM More reviews by priscillasdf

Age: 19-24 Skin: Oily, Medium, Warm Hair: Brown, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Brown

I absolutely love this product. What sold me was when the sales associate told me she used it for her bacne. I had been struggling with my bacne for years and tried everything (affordable). This product did wonders to my bacne including the scaring. It is now one of my holy grail products.

A little bit goes a long way so a small scoop is plenty for my entire back, chest, and shoulders.

The only thing I do not like is the packaging. It is a bit inconvenient to unscrew the lid, scoop out a bit of product, and try to screw the lid back on with one hand (because the other hand is holding the product) in the shower.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 9/16/2012 6:41:00 AM More reviews by cheeky

'm not sure how this could be packaged best, i don't like the tub packaging, but i think it wouldn't work well in a squeeze tube either because the product is rather thick, and probably would get all stuck. i LOVE this stuff, i apply it before my shower because it washes away easily in the shower if you open it in there, and you end up wasting product. i just scoop it out and apply it to my legs/arms/wherever. it's a pretty intense exfoliate, and i see a lot of people don't like the scent, I really love it though. i'm almost obsessed with it, i wish there was a shower gel with the scent. it's just so clean, impossible to explain. it reminds me of the ocean.

rated 4 of 5 on 8/13/2012 8:30:00 AM More reviews by stephxstevenson

I've been using this product for months now and I can say that I love it a lot! It leaves my skin feeling extremely smooth and I also love the refreshing scent that it has. I only use this product 2-3 times a week to exfoliate. I'm sure that you could use it every day if you wanted to but in my opinion it is a bit pricey for the sizes that you get. However, a little does go a long way. I have also tried using this product to exfoliate my face. You need to be gentle when applying the product because if you rub the product against your skin in a rough manner it might hurt a little because of the sea salt in the product. Other than that, it worked great on my face and didn't cause me to break out. I was very surprised because I have extremely sensitive skin. The only thing I don't like that much is the packaging as I sometimes find it hard to get the product out from the bottle especially when there is only little product left in the bottle. All in all, I think this is a really great product!

rated 4 of 5 on 7/25/2012 6:56:00 AM More reviews by Lana1992

Age: 19-24 Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Blue

I don't have a problem with the new packaging. I actually think it's a big improvement. I have noticed though, that the American version of Rub Rub Rub is far more watery, so yes, that might be best in a bottle. The European version is thicker and creamier with big chunks of sea salt and that's a nightmare in a bottle :)
And I just love using those tubs. They look like icecream tubs and it's just wonderful to scoop out a handful of product.
I can imaging that there might be a salt build-up at the top, so the lid might not close and open very easy in time.
Now to the product itself. I think this is a very good exfoliater. It's just hard enough, but it doesn't leave any scratches.The texture is wonderful and the colour is just amazing. Such a happy, bright blue.
I took a lippie of because of the scent. It smells like some household cleaning product with its mixture of citrus and flowers. This wouldn't be too bad if it was only in the shower, but it lingers on the skin for several hours after showering. It does fade, and I don't hate the smell, so yes, I think I will repurchase.

rated 3 of 5 on 5/31/2012 12:49:00 AM More reviews by Blossom79

Age: 30-35 Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Other, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Blue

This just isn't scrubby enough for me. And is a pain to use. The liquid part seperates and you have to mix it all together each time you want to use it, then you have to work out how not to get your shower water in the pot.

rated 2 of 5 on 5/27/2012 6:55:00 PM More reviews by Nicola92

Age: 19-24 Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Cool Hair: Brunette, Straight, Fine Eyes: Hazel

Rub Rub Rub is very effective at creating silky smooth skin and has a pleasently fresh smell. However, the tub packaging and watery consistancy wastes excessive amounts of the product, as it ends up everywhere! I am therefore undecided if this product is worth its high price tag.

rated 4 of 5 on 5/17/2012 7:11:00 AM More reviews by LishWilliams

Age: 19-24 Skin: Normal, Dark, Not Sure Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

A body scrub that makes your skin feel like silk....how to use this product to get the best result...

1. If your skin IS NOT senstive take some rub rub rub in your hand and rub it into dry or slightly damp skin in circular motions, then rinse as normal.

2. while in the shower or bath, wet your skin, pick up some rub rub rub and rub into the skin.

If you use this product dont use a cloth or sponge, use your hands to get the benifit of the scrub. i gave it a 3 on packaging, because it used to come in 3 sized bottles, so you had a choice on how much you wanted to spent, also i used to unscrew the lid bottle and squezze it into my hand, now i have to becareful not to get water into the pot.

rated 3 of 5 on 1/16/2012 4:12:00 AM More reviews by Lara_L

Age: 25-29 Skin: Normal, Other, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Other, Other Eyes: Green

I'm really unsure about this one! It has some really good points, and some really bad ones. I'll start with the good. It has extremely fine scrub particles that left my skin soft and silky for days. But the smell! I have never encountered another skincare product with a smell like it! My sister too one sniff and declared it as smelling like "something you would put in your car", and I have to agree. I bought this product on sale for half price, but I don't know if I'd purchase again at full price.