December 21, 2014 | 1885 users online

Highlighters - Boots - No7 High Lights Illuminating Lotion

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 5/7/2011 10:36:00 PM More reviews by haidehh

This gives a great highlight. you get a large amount and since used as highlighter i don't think i will run out anytime soon

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 4/10/2011 10:10:00 AM More reviews by makeupdiva23

Age: 25-29 Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Neutral Hair: Brunette, Curly, Coarse Eyes: Green

This is a great highlighter. Gives a beautiful glow. Goes on very smooth and doesn't have any chunky glitter. It is a very soft baby pink shade. Blends right into my skin and looks very natural. Love it!

rated 5 of 5 on 3/18/2011 4:27:00 PM More reviews by kimmyn

Age: 19-24 Skin: Dry, Olive, Warm Hair: Black, Straight, Fine Eyes: Brown

I LOVE this :) For reference, I am an NC30 with dry, non-sensitive skin. I have had this for a few months now and it does wonders. I have used it with my moisturizer & foundation for an all over glow and also to highlight certain areas of my face as well. It does a great job of both. I like this product for many reasons: 1) it's affordable at about $15 at Target 2) you get A LOT for your money 3) it lasts on my face & 4) it looks natural. If you are looking for a highlighter or something to add to your routine for a dewy look, I'd recommend picking this up at Target. I would def repurchase if I ever ran out :)

6 out of 6 people found this review helpful. Did you? Yes No

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 3/5/2011 2:05:00 PM More reviews by claragonz

Age: 25-29 Skin: Combination, Tan, Not Sure Hair: Black, Straight, Fine Eyes: Brown

I love this illuminating lotion! =) This is the BEST ONE I've tried. =) They say its a dupe of Benefit's moonbeam (although I've personally never tried moonbeam). It highlights your face without looking glittery. It just makes you glow. It is sheer, so I think can work with almost all skintones. I mostly use this on the bridge of my nose, on my temples going down to the top of my cheeks (with a bronzer), under my eyebrows... There's so many uses! Also you get a lot of product, so this is definitely worth it.

3 out of 4 people found this review helpful. Did you? Yes No

rated 5 of 5 on 2/28/2011 6:49:00 PM More reviews by lightsout91

Age: 19-24 Skin: Oily, Olive, Not Sure Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

hello, HG status? yes i think so!
this is a basic, no frills highlighter that is just incredible. I mostly use it on the bridge of my nose, and it honestly just completes my whole face and gives it that OMG factor. I'll also use it at the corners of my eyes, my brow bone, under my eyes...it's just great! The price is dirt cheap considering i've been using it since August and still have half a bottle left. Love love LOVE!

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 2/25/2011 8:36:00 PM More reviews by RustGospel

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Cool Hair: Black, Curly, Fine Eyes: Brown

I searched far and wide for this product during the duration of about 4 months. Yes, I called around and visited every Target in my area looking for this stuff. Hearing, "Boots No7? What? We don't carry that!", so many times induced a lot of facepalm moments and dejected feelings, however I was entirely elated to not only find this product, but also be delighted that it was everything I expected it to be.

I hunted down and eventually got this stuff as a substitute for MAC's Strobe Cream (Seriously? You want me to pay almost $30 for that? No. Not going to happen) with intent to mix it with my foundation for that ultra dewy, incredibly hydrated and sexy finish. It gives me exactly what I'm looking for! A pump of this and a half pump of foundation over nicely moisturized skin will give you such a youthful glow. It looks wonderful in photos and it's not distinguishably glittery, it delivers a pretty neutral frosty sheen.
As a highlighter it also works wonders. I prefer this over my (ridiculously expensive) NARS Copacabana multiple. Alone when blended out it's very natural and not at all obvious, even in broad daylight. It works well with a powder highlighter layered over it too, if you're looking for standout highlight (not a good idea if you're looking for something more subtle). My favorite one to pair this with is Revlon's Mineral Finishing Powder in "Brighten".
Anyway, GET IT. You'll love it.

7 out of 8 people found this review helpful. Did you? Yes No

rated 3 of 5 top reviewer on 1/8/2011 11:43:00 AM More reviews by onethousandcurls

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Curly, Medium Eyes: Brown

I'm really on the fence about this one.

The price is great, the packaging is perfect, and I love the color. The amount of product is pretty impressive, and it's easy to use. I just don't feel like I'm seeing much of a difference when I use it. I mix it with my sunscreen and apply both at once, maybe I should be layering it?

I'll edit when I finally figure this out.

rated 4 of 5 on 12/10/2010 1:01:00 PM More reviews by ovrthemn

Age: 30-35 Skin: Dry, Other, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

I like this as a highlighter- it does give a nice definition to my cheekbones with no obvious glitter. The color is a light cool pink, but that doesn't come across when applied (I tend to be neutral/warm toned). It never looks streaky, and comes nicely out of the bottle (I never got way more than I wanted or anything like that). I really wish that they had a smaller sized bottle though. I can't imagine EVER using this up. I do have some of the little e.l.f. Shimmering Facial Whip- which just cost $1 and is in a tiny little package- I tend to reach for that probably cause it's smaller and thus I keep it out. The Boots highlighter seems a little finer than the e.l.f. stuff but not enough to make it worth digging out.

rated 5 of 5 on 12/1/2010 1:01:00 PM More reviews by eva1108

I've been using this highlighter for quite a while. I love that it gives me a nice glow without being too shimmery. I love the packaging. There is quite a bit of product so I think it is definitely worth the money. Plus, a little goes a long way.

rated 5 of 5 on 11/19/2010 11:09:00 PM More reviews by eyeluvmakeup21

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Straight, Coarse Eyes: Brown

LOVE IT! no i am not exaggerating. this is a really good highlighter and it is not expensive, that packaging is nice doesnt look cheap. i havent used it under or over foundation all over my face but i've used it as a highliter on my cheekbones & down my nose. it's a part of my daily makeup routine. i think everyone thats into highlighting areas on ur face should def have this product.