October 20, 2014 | 1552 users online

Eye Shadow - Cover Girl - Eye Enhancers Quad (all shades)

image 0image 1image 2

rated 4 of 5 on 7/20/2009 5:53:00 PM More reviews by AcelineVaux

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Oily, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Other, Other Eyes: Green

Not the best eyeshadows I've ever bought if you want a lot of pigment- I have the Cafe quad, as well as one of the singles. However if you're going for a nice, subtle hint of colour (like the colors in the Cafe one- two browns, a gold, and a white), this stuff works very well. One lippy off because the applicator doesn't work at picking up color. Otherwise, I really enjoy the quad that I own, it's probably the best little group of shades I've bought that work to bring out my eye colour. If you want a lot of pigment, I'd say either skip this product altogether or try and build it when you have it on.

rated 3 of 5 on 7/11/2009 2:08:00 PM More reviews by MarianCan

Age: Unknown Skin: Combination, Fair, Warm Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Green

Today I bought the "Shimmering Sands" and all I can say its..ok.The pigmentation is better in this palette than some other Covergirl ones,but if you want REAL pigmentation,try the one by Maybelline.Its called "Enchanted Forests".All 4 colors are like..wowzers!!!:)Like everybody says..all these palettes by Covergirl and Maybelline are a hit and miss and I guess you just have to try them yourself to see.I do like both of these brand names and the cost is good to!I will not be buying Shimmering Sands again..by Enchanted Forests by Maybelline..you betcha!!!

rated 3 of 5 top reviewer on 6/22/2009 8:40:00 PM More reviews by devabrooks

I really liked these but the bad thing was that only a few colors out of the several Quads i purchased acually were pigmented and blendable, the rest were chalky or they would not blend at all. The colors look so bright in the case but since they arent pigmented they're dull when they're on your lids. This was a big disappointment because i had high hopes for the bright palettes but i only had luck with shimmering sands (it is a trio) and the shimmery colors in the quads. None of the mattes seemed to work at all. I probably won't be buying these anymore with the exception of the shimmery palettes.

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 6/22/2009 6:27:00 PM More reviews by Ssephora

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Other, Medium Eyes: Hazel

I got these for a few bucks each at Wal mart for the girls I watch. I'm a nanny and watch two almost 7 year old twins all day long who are very, very into fashion, make up, looking fabulous and anything that has to do with the three.

I'm not sure what the names for these quads are, as the little plastic sticky tap isn't on there anymore. But one of them has a dark blue, a bright blue, a vintage turquoise and a baby blue. The other one is a plum color, gold, white and light green. The girls love them. They work great for the girls. They look great on the girls. They last longer than I thought they would. Especially since I'm not using primer on them. I'm there with them from 8am to 6-7 at night. I bought this to give us more stuff to do.

rated 3 of 5 on 5/22/2009 10:03:00 PM More reviews by dolphinacia

This eye shadow is fairly good for the price. Certain colors don't seem to show up very well on my fair skin even if I put a lot on, and it doesn't seem to last very long either, maybe a few hours. But the price is reasonable.

rated 3 of 5 top reviewer on 5/13/2009 3:12:00 AM More reviews by Chubz

they have alot of shadow in them. some of their shades aren't really pigmented very well. i like using natural/neutral colors, that's why i'm personally satisfied with them. they will last you for a long time. really... they come with a double sided sponge applicator. my favorite is swiss chocolate and it has more pigment than most of the other shades. they've come out with more brighter and vibrant colors with their Covergirl Blast colors. not super pigmented, but are buildable and have a soft consistency. would purchase again if i ever run out of them!

rated 3 of 5 on 4/25/2009 11:06:00 AM More reviews by Dianasawrr

I have like 9 of these, and i don't know why i keep buying them! There's a great color selection but they're not very pigmented. CG Eye Enhancers are a hit and miss, some of the colors in the quad have a good amount of pigmentation but others don't. Some of them are also kind of chalky, but like I said, they're a hit and miss. I guess buy at your own risk, but I do recommend Urban Basics and Tropical Fusion.

rated 2 of 5 on 4/18/2009 11:52:00 PM More reviews by carrcarr

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Other, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Other, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

i really wanted to like this but it just doesn't work for me! the colors aren't pigmented enough and don't stay on for very. also, the colors in the quad i got didn't seem to work together very well.
the packaging is also pretty bad, the case cracked while it was in my makeup bag and the brush it comes with is terrible.

rated 5 of 5 on 4/11/2009 2:03:00 AM More reviews by luckyyou

Age: 30-35 Skin: Oily, Medium, Warm Hair: Brown, Straight, Medium Eyes: Brown

love the color especially the blue is really bright if you put some base on ... make is last longer and make the color more bright :) love it!!

rated 3 of 5 top reviewer on 2/15/2009 7:03:00 PM More reviews by furchttrommel

Age: 19-24 Skin: Very Dry, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

I have these quads in drama eyes and berries & cream. The colors are okay, definitely better color payoff than maybelline eyeshadows but still not that great. The colors themselves are pretty when applied, except for the black and silver in the drama eyes. I would recommend these quads for anyone looking for some pretty, subdued, inexpensive eyeshadow. don't expect anything too dramatic with these shades or much of a color payoff(except the darker brownish shade in the drama eyes quad, that color seemed pretty true to the packaging). Definitely a step up from the maybelline versions. the brush that came with the quads was annoying, i replaced it quickly, with two disposable applicators to use instead, you might want to keep that in mind if you planning on buying any cover girl eyeshadows.