Lilash - Purified Eyelash Stimulator

4.3

Water, Glycerin, Hydroxyethylcellulose, Panthenol, Lupinus Albus Seed Extract, Prunus Amygdalus Seed Extract, Silica, Methylchloroisothiazolinone, Phenoxyethanol, Methylparaben, Butylparaben, Ethylparaben, Propylparaben, Isobutylparaben, 9 alpha, 11 alpha, 15S-trihydroxy-17-Phenyl 18, 19, 20-Trinor-prosta-5Z, 13E-Diene-1-oic acid, Isopropyl Ester.

on 6/13/2013 11:18:00 AM

Skin: Combination, Tan, Not Sure

DON'T WASTE YOUR MONEY!! I feel like the people that gave this product good reviews probably got the old formula. Now that they have changed it, IT DOES NOT WORK!! I got this as a gift from my husband for Christmas and used it religiously for 5 months...and not one change in the length or thickness of my eyelashes. It's not worth it...I tried the Talika lipocils eyelash growth serum because of a deal I had found and that did way more for my lashes for a lot less.

One good thing is that I didn't experience any of the side effects probably because there was nothing in the tube but a harmless serum.

I have bought Careprost (the generic version of Latisse) and will see if I have any luck with that.

on 6/13/2013 1:06:00 AM

boo! not a fan of this product! I have very sparse, very short Asian lashes, and I was hoping lilash would work wonders for me. I've used it religiously for over a month and the only results I have are that my eyelashes now curl upward. they may have grown in length, but if they did, its barely noticeable.

When I first put it on, my eyes stung and got very very red. it looked like I was crying. It doesn't sting anymore, but my eyes are still a little red - that is not attractive! I rather have short lashes and white eyes than long lashes and red eyes! also, I find that sometimes the product leaks when I put the cap on.

I've used Revitalash and have gotten much better results. This was quite a few years back, and I believe they've changed the formula and Ive heard the new formula (Revitalash Advanced) doesn't work as good.

I bought the 6 month supply of Lilash and will continue to use it - maybe the results will take longer for me than other people. If things get better, I will update!

UPDATE!! hey! guess what! I've changed my mind and im raising my rating from 2 lippies to 4! Im starting to see much better results now. it's been 3 months since I've started.. and I wasnt seeing results before because I was using a WATER PROOF eye makeup remover. those removers are very harsh on the eyelashs, and i think it counteracted the Lilash because once i switched to regular makeup remover I started noticing much better results with Lilash. My eyes still get a tinge red, but it isn't terrible. my other complaint is that not all of my lashes are growing at the same rate, they are scraggly and some are curled more than others. but they are much longr than before... some even double the length (they were EXTREMILY short before, so double the legnth is not ridiculously long). so yes, i am going to repurchase when i run out!

Let me say that at first I did not think this stuff would work. I've tried Marini Lash and it had no effect on my lashes at all. And, it takes some time for this to work. I'll say though that after 4-6 weeks of use, my lashes are much longer than before. I barely need mascara and I think if I get a lash tint, I will say goodbye forever to it. It does take time. And, I was advised to use it for the first two weeks in the morning and again at bed time. That was not good for me, as I was experiencing some irritation with that frequent use. So, I just dropped back to bed time application only. I also put it on some bald spots that were developing in my brows and those have filled in nicely. So, overall, I would recommend this product. Just be patient with it, and be careful if you experience irritation. I really don't think that twice a day makes it work faster/better any how.

on 5/6/2013 12:56:00 PM

Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Coarse

I am comparing this product to Rapid Lash, since I have tried them both. Lilash is considerably more expensive than Rapid Lash. I noticed growth, but my lashes grew nowhere near as fast or long
as Rapidlash. Lilash definitely irritated my lash line and stung horribly when I got some in my eye. Don't get me wrong...it works. But why spend more than twice the $$$ on such a harsh product, which also gives mediocre results? I'll stick to my Rapid Lash!

on 3/11/2013 8:20:00 PM

It does what itīs supposed to do. Your eyelashes become ridiculously long over a one-month span; however, it does nothing to make them thicker. I guess it can give amazing results if you have naturally thick lashes; unfortunately that is not the case for me. As soon as you stop using it you instantly shed all those long lashes and the growing cycle begins all over again (which happens with pretty much every product of this kind, but in this particular case the price tag makes it a rather costly game).

Another reason to ditch this product was the fact that it made my eyelids bright purple and it didnīt go away until two or three months after Iīd stopped using it. Still I could live with that, but eventually after about four months of use Lilash started to irritate the skin around my eyes with every application so I had to get rid of it indefinitely.
There are way too many alternatives on the market (Talika, Mavala, Canmake) that deliver equally good results, for me to get sucked into buying this one again.

on 3/11/2013 4:31:00 PM

I have a very mixed review of this product. For nearly two years now I have been getting eyelash extensions. Once I got them I couldn't live without them it seemed. But I got sooo sick of the appointments and spending $60 every 2-3weeks on them. Someone recommended Lilash to me and I was so excited. My partner bought it for me for Christmas so I ditched my extensions straight away so I could use Lilash with a clean slate! I swear I noticed a difference straight away. The last time I took my eyelash extensions out, my natural lashes were very short and stubby and damaged. But this time around, while using Lilash, I didn't have that problem. Anyway! I first started using it in the second week of January so I've been using it for about two months now. I had some discoloration of my eyelids when I first started but that was minor and soon went away. I have been very disciplined and put it on religiously every night. I have noticed a massive change, my lashes are pretty long now. My right eye more than the left, not sure if that's because of product distribution or hormones. Some of my lashes, especially the outer lashes are the length of my extensions I used to wear. I'm happy with all of that! BUT.... this may be my fault, I'm not sure?! I have started growing hair, very fine but very much there, around my eyes. It seems to extend from my eyebrows and continue under my eye a little bit. I notice it up close and when I have no makeup on. It's not normal facial hair that everyone has. I have never had it before and I definitely;y think it's because of the Lilash. I was a bit naughty and when I first used Lilash and for about a month afterwards, I was putting it on my bottom lashes too. Arghhh! I know! Why?! I got so excited, silly I know. Anyway, I have stopped that now because maybe that's why I have the hair growing. Or maybe it's because I apply it before bed and when I close my eyes or in my sleep it might rub or smudge out of the corner of my eye? I'm not entirely sure. I don't know if I will continue to use Lilash for much longer. I want long lashes but not the scary hairy side effect that comes with it. I'm hoping that now I no longer use it on my lower lash line, the hair may start to go away, I'm also going to wait until the product dries completely at night time before I go to sleep

on 2/24/2013 11:23:00 AM

I have used two tubes of this product and will probably continue to do so. When I first purchased, I used as instructed every night. I saw results within 1 month, so I went from nightly application to every other night due to some of the cons.

First - the benefits: quick results in length of lashes; easy to apply. The cons: did not impact thickness/density/volume of lashes; serum leaks/drips to other parts of your face and makes some of that baby facial hair darker/more noticeable - so I end up having to tweeze in unconventional places.

Some recommendations for product use: apply before bedtime (if I apply in morning then apply makeup, it sometimes gets stringy and mixed up into my eyeshadow); apply to very clean eyes (I have noticed that if my eyes are not squeeky clean, the Lilash will make my eyes itchy).

UPDATE: The third tube of this product did not have the same effects. I'm unsure why... if the formula is different, if I received a defective batch, or if I became immune to it. Now I will try another brand altogether.

on 2/13/2013 2:35:00 PM

Skin: Combination, Olive, Neutral

This works. Period.

For the people paying $100+ for this, please check where you're buying the product. LiLash is highly diverted, meaning there's a chance it's bootlegged/fake/old.

I only pay $35... but that's because I have a pro license.

Find a hairdresser or esthetician friend that can buy this for you. It has a tracking system with a serial code so it's meant to be purchased in a salon. :)

on 1/20/2013 10:25:00 AM

Skin: Dry, Fair-Medium, Warm

I'm only two weeks into using this so there is obviously no noticeable growth but I wanted to do a quick preliminary review (will update after using it for full 6 weeks to report on growth).
I guess I'm one of those lucky people who have not had any discolouration issues or burning sensations with this. However it does many my eyes water which i don't like.
The application is easy, just a thin swipe with the brush on my lash line. The consistency of this is like a thin runny gel which dries to white flakes by morning- i wake up with these white flakes clinging to my lashes in the morning.
So far so good, I've rated it 3 because so far my reaction is neutral to this product. Will change and update in another few weeks. I cannot wait to see results with this like others have!

UPDATE: upped the rating to 5 because I'm seeing a result! My lashes are noticeably longer. It's not fuller and not super dramatic but it's worth noting that the growth in length is definitely there. I will continue to use!

on 1/3/2013 4:36:00 PM

Skin: Normal, Fair-Medium, Warm

Hair: Black, Wavy, Other

This stuff does work. I used it for about 2 years before my body became immune to the ingredients and it stopped working. I rated it 5 because it does do what it's supposed to, but you will eventually become used to it and it will no longer work. Works on brows, too. I've switched to Careprost with amazing results.

Popular Lash Treatments