April 18, 2014 | 1903 users online

Lash Treatments - Lilash - Purified Eyelash Stimulator

rated 4 of 5 on 10/20/2012 8:07:00 PM More reviews by kateserena

I am giving 4 stars just because I think Fysiko is better - gives you fuller eyelashes - but LiLash is very good eyelash serum. I used it after I lost my eyelashes due to extensions and find that it really works. Just takes few weeks to start working

2 out of 3 people found this review helpful. Did you? Yes No

rated 5 of 5 on 10/10/2012 11:48:00 AM More reviews by malissakb

Age: 36-43 Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Hazel

I've been using this product for about 9 weeks, and it has made my lashes really long and somewhat fuller. My lashes were about medium length to start with, but now they are very noticeable, especially when I use Benefit They're Real Mascara. I'm really happy that this product does what it says it does, without hormones, which was important to me. It takes about 4 weeks to see growth, so stick with it. It also may make your eyes red for the first few weeks, so use it at night. My aesthetician says it is because the serum increases blood flow to the lash line to stimulate growth. I'm a believer.

Also, a little goes a long way. No need to glob it on.

rated 5 of 5 on 10/1/2012 12:30:00 PM More reviews by shelsbells

Age: 19-24 Skin: Sensitive, Olive, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Green

This has made my really short lashes long! I also quit using my lash curler because they are curling naturally. The only down fall to this product is that my lashes have gotten noticeably weaker so I have had to be extra careful with taking off my makeup and sleeping on one side. But if your on the fence about this give it a try!

rated 5 of 5 on 9/21/2012 4:30:00 PM More reviews by jennifer321

Age: 25-29 Skin: Normal, Olive, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Hazel

I was hesitant to use any products because my eyes are so sensitive and really didn't believe that there was a product that could actually make my extremely short lashes grow. I wore extensions for about 8 months and thought I would never go back to just my natural lashes. But with lilash, I now have no extensions and can't believe how much longer my natural lashes are!

For me, it did take quite a bit of time. I started using it beginning of June and really started noticing results about 3 months later. Not only are they growing longer, but they are also fuller. I am continually seeing results, and use the product about every other day now. I used to have to wear 3 thick coats of mascara and my lashes still looked short. Now, I can get away with just one coat, or if I want to go more dramatic, 2 coats.

As far as irritation, there was some discoloration on my lower lid where you put the product. Also, in the beginning, I had dryness and my eyelid peeled a little. The peeling is totally gone, but the discoloration is still there. I don't mind it though...its not bad.

I would highly recommend this product! You just have to be patient! You don't get the instant effect of extensions, but after a few months, you will be so happy you started it!

rated 5 of 5 on 9/5/2012 1:16:00 PM More reviews by kimclara

This product helped so much with the length of my eyelashes. I wasn't blessed with having long eyelashes so I've always had to glue falsies on. Within a month of using this product, I no longer have to use any fake eyelashes! It's unbelievable!

rated 1 of 5 on 9/3/2012 7:16:00 PM More reviews by Teenar

Age: 44-55 Skin: Normal, Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

Lilash made my lashes fall out!!! It was horrible!! I switched back to the other product I had been using to grow them back again!! For the crazy price charged, save your money!! I threw it out and will never buy it again!!

rated 5 of 5 on 8/25/2012 2:00:00 PM More reviews by Appleinletree

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Cool Hair: Brunette, Relaxed, Fine Eyes: Brown

I bought lilash for approximately 100$ from a clearance market in my city.It was really dissapointed when I 1st saw the package.It looks kinda cheap comparing to another brands(latisse,rapidlash,etc.)I did get bloodshots and irritation for the first appliance,especially the itchiness.But within a week my lashes become so much stronger and longer.Worth every penny!

rated 5 of 5 on 8/19/2012 3:33:00 AM More reviews by rosieex3

HOLY GRAIL. it's now august 19th, and i started using lilash on june 5th. before using this my eyelashes were never short to begin with, pretty medium lengthed.. a little on the longer side even. once in awhile people would compliment my eyelashes, but rarely. mascara is the only makeup i use, and i adore the look of long fluttery lashes. so i figured might as well splurge on this product. worth every penny. ever since using lilash, i literally get compliments on my lashes EVERY SINGLE DAY. i am just now after a little over two months of using lilash, starting to realize how long they truly are. i knew within 2-3 weeks they absolutely looked longer, but only i could really notice it. now everyone notices my lashes. i wanted to write this review, because just today at work i had five or more people (mix of co-workers and customers), ask me if i was wearing false lashes. they couldn't believe it when i said no. one of my co-workers actually took me around the store and showed my lashes off to everyone else in our department saying "look at her eyelashes!!" everyone's reply: what brand are they? this stuff is incredible and genuinely works. i am going to add a before and after picture once i find two good photos of my lashes. i recommend ordering from lilash's official website. although its more expensive, they do have a money back guarantee. so if it doesnt work for you, you can at least get your money back. also you know it'll be the legit product.

Only side effects I have experienced: The only time it burned a tiny bit, was the very first time that I applied this product. The second time didn't bother me at all. Sometimes if I apply too much it feels a little irritated, but nothing bad at all. Most of the time it feels just as if I'm applying a makeup or water to my lid. I do have a bit of a plum colored line right above my lashes where I apply the serum. And my eyelids are a bit dicolored, a very light brownish color..only a little bit off from my skin tone. It might sound bad, but no one even notices until I point it out and my eyelids are small anyway. The side effects are 100% worth it. I went away for two nights and forgot to bring my lilash with me, and the discoloration was practically gone by the time I got home. So its only temporary.

rated 5 of 5 on 8/12/2012 2:49:00 PM More reviews by ZoeyZo

Age: 56 & Over Skin: Normal, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

I bought LiLash after seeing the results on all of the women who worked at my hair salon. I had thought they all wore false eyelashes! They hadn't tried it on their brows, but then they're all young and probably didn't need to.
So, I bought LiLash for lashes and the LiLash for brows and could not believe my eyes - really! Within just a couple of weeks my lashes were so thick and long that I couldn't push my sunglasses all the way up without smearing mascara on them (and not much mascara needed!). My brows also filled in really nicely and I actually had to pluck some. So, my eyes and brows looked like they did when I was in high school (long ago).
Then money got a little tight so I went with a cheaper brand that promised phenomenal results and after 6 weeks- NOTHING! So, back to LiLash. It's worth every cent. Oh, and I did show the list of ingredients to my opthamologist and and an eye surgeon and they both said it was safe. One more thing- a close girlfriend used the one you need a prescription for and my results were far better than hers.

3 out of 4 people found this review helpful. Did you? Yes No

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 7/7/2012 4:00:00 PM More reviews by esmeralda1977

Age: 36-43 Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Warm Hair: Brunette, Straight, Fine Eyes: Brown

Hell does this work!!! I only had a tiny bit of irritation on day 2 because I used way too much but during the 4 weeks I have used it this gave me no irritation at all. This made my lashes really long, full and "panoramic". As a mediterranean girl my lashes weren't that bad beforehand but this gave them back the oomph-factor they had in their early twenties. So glad I have tried this!