August 20, 2014 | 1942 users online

Lash Treatments - Lilash - Purified Eyelash Stimulator

rated 5 of 5 on 1/3/2013 4:36:00 PM More reviews by smatte77

Age: 30-35 Skin: Normal, Fair-Medium, Warm Hair: Black, Wavy, Other Eyes: Hazel

This stuff does work. I used it for about 2 years before my body became immune to the ingredients and it stopped working. I rated it 5 because it does do what it's supposed to, but you will eventually become used to it and it will no longer work. Works on brows, too. I've switched to Careprost with amazing results.

rated 5 of 5 on 12/29/2012 6:41:00 AM More reviews by kandycool

Age: 25-29 Skin: Acne-prone, Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

this product really works. I tried rapidlash it did little for me. I ordered this from Amazon I'm in UK and don't think u get UK stockists and it cost around 60. so more expensive than rapidlash. I used as directed and 4-6 weeks later my eyelashes were so long. my lashes also began to curl so I no longer required an eyelash Cutler. I wouldn't say ny lashes are thicker or there are more of them they are just longer and culture. I know have them at a decent length and only use it as a top up once or twice a week. I bought this in July and its still going strong so it is good value long term. only downside are your eyes are slightly sore next day almost tired eyes. I use eye drops and feel fine. I have noticed no discoloration. I will defiantly be buying this again. my sister who I hadn't seen for six months was so amazed she went out and bought it, she us a doctor and a sceptic but having seen my results she is keen to start.

rated 5 of 5 on 12/14/2012 1:32:00 PM More reviews by birdcam

Age: 44-55 Skin: Normal, Other, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Green

My lashes had gotten sparser and shorter after menopause, and were never that great to begin with. I was really skeptical about using a non-prescription serum, but didn't want to risk changing my eye color as is the case with that Latisse. So I listened to the aesthetician who does my permanent makeup and tried Lilash. WOW! You have to be religious with it's use (I put a P-Touch label on my mirror to remind me) but I saw results after about 3 weeks...it's been 2 months now and people think I have false eyelashes! I just bought another tube so I know I have it ready to go when this one runs out (the tube lasts a really long time, I got the smaller one and it's still going strong). I do apply a small amount to the outer edge of my lower lash line because that is a problem area for me, and I haven't had any irritation from doing so. I believe the ingredients are transferred to the lower lashes naturally because my lower lashes have grown like crazy as well. After you get to your desired results, you only have to apply it a couple times a week to maintain the results.

I've started applying it to the outer part of my brows as well to see if it gets anything going.

If you want awesome lashes without paying a doctor or risking your light eyes getting dark pigment, get this stuff. It's worth the patience.

rated 3 of 5 on 11/14/2012 8:05:00 AM More reviews by cjlc49

Age: 36-43 Skin: Combination, Olive, Warm Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Brown

This has helped to keep my lashes conditioned and recover from lash extensions, but no real improvement in thickness or volume. I might as well go back to using emu oil for a fraction of the price. I already have long thin lashes, so if you are looking to increase your lash volume, save your money!

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 10/26/2012 6:14:00 PM More reviews by flairgirl8

Age: 36-43 Skin: Other, Other, Not Sure Hair: Other, Other, Other Eyes: Other

A ten star product. This definitely works for me. It took about 6 weeks of nightly application, but my lashes are quite long now. No irritation from this whatsoever. Update: Have been using this for almost two years now and am still delighted with this fab product. My lashes are long and still no irritatoin from this product. With long term use of just application to the upper lashes both my upper lash and lower lash are thicker and longer.

rated 4 of 5 on 10/20/2012 8:07:00 PM More reviews by kateserena

I am giving 4 stars just because I think Fysiko is better - gives you fuller eyelashes - but LiLash is very good eyelash serum. I used it after I lost my eyelashes due to extensions and find that it really works. Just takes few weeks to start working

2 out of 3 people found this review helpful. Did you? Yes No

rated 5 of 5 on 10/10/2012 11:48:00 AM More reviews by malissakb

Age: 36-43 Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Hazel

I've been using this product for about 9 weeks, and it has made my lashes really long and somewhat fuller. My lashes were about medium length to start with, but now they are very noticeable, especially when I use Benefit They're Real Mascara. I'm really happy that this product does what it says it does, without hormones, which was important to me. It takes about 4 weeks to see growth, so stick with it. It also may make your eyes red for the first few weeks, so use it at night. My aesthetician says it is because the serum increases blood flow to the lash line to stimulate growth. I'm a believer.

Also, a little goes a long way. No need to glob it on.

rated 5 of 5 on 10/1/2012 12:30:00 PM More reviews by shelsbells

Age: 19-24 Skin: Sensitive, Olive, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Green

This has made my really short lashes long! I also quit using my lash curler because they are curling naturally. The only down fall to this product is that my lashes have gotten noticeably weaker so I have had to be extra careful with taking off my makeup and sleeping on one side. But if your on the fence about this give it a try!

rated 5 of 5 on 9/21/2012 4:30:00 PM More reviews by jennifer321

Age: 25-29 Skin: Normal, Olive, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Hazel

I was hesitant to use any products because my eyes are so sensitive and really didn't believe that there was a product that could actually make my extremely short lashes grow. I wore extensions for about 8 months and thought I would never go back to just my natural lashes. But with lilash, I now have no extensions and can't believe how much longer my natural lashes are!

For me, it did take quite a bit of time. I started using it beginning of June and really started noticing results about 3 months later. Not only are they growing longer, but they are also fuller. I am continually seeing results, and use the product about every other day now. I used to have to wear 3 thick coats of mascara and my lashes still looked short. Now, I can get away with just one coat, or if I want to go more dramatic, 2 coats.

As far as irritation, there was some discoloration on my lower lid where you put the product. Also, in the beginning, I had dryness and my eyelid peeled a little. The peeling is totally gone, but the discoloration is still there. I don't mind it though...its not bad.

I would highly recommend this product! You just have to be patient! You don't get the instant effect of extensions, but after a few months, you will be so happy you started it!

rated 5 of 5 on 9/5/2012 1:16:00 PM More reviews by kimclara

This product helped so much with the length of my eyelashes. I wasn't blessed with having long eyelashes so I've always had to glue falsies on. Within a month of using this product, I no longer have to use any fake eyelashes! It's unbelievable!