September 2, 2014 | 1454 users online

BB Cream - Skinfood - Aloe Sun BB Cream SPF 20 PA+

rated 1 of 5 on 12/2/2011 11:34:00 PM More reviews by theorginal

Very sheer coverage with pink/orangy tone and very hard to spread T.T

rated 1 of 5 on 8/6/2011 4:46:00 PM More reviews by lollipopgraceE

Age: 19-24 Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Neutral Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Black

Broke the hell out of my skin and took me 2 months to somewhat recover. My sensitive acne skin was already bad as it is, I didn't need a SKINCARE foundation to make it worse. I have half a mind to try and sue the s*** out of skinfood. Other than the nasty breakouts though, the only good thing was probably the texture and coverage. It felt thick and heavy on my face and the shade oxidised horribly on me, I looked like the freaking lovechild of Donatella Versace and an Oompa Loompa.

rated 4 of 5 on 7/21/2011 12:29:00 PM More reviews by Sorrysoselfish

Bought on Ebay, got #2 first, when it arrived it was just a bit too dark so i gave it to a friend who loves it and ordered it in #1. I wear it as my only foundation and use a light layer of powder over it. Love it. My skin is great and this is perfect for summer.

rated 3 of 5 on 7/4/2011 9:25:00 PM More reviews by PennyVIP

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Normal, Fair, Neutral Hair: Black, Straight, Medium Eyes: Brown

I bought this product in summer and my skin is slightly oilier when the weather is warmer. When I used this the first couple of times I was happy with the coverage, it's sheer but still provides some coverage but I did not like it because it did not last very long and my skin got oily fast.
I didn't touch it for a couple of months and now it is winter and I used it again getting much better results this time! It lasted very long and did not dry out my skin!
I would recommend this product in the colder days when your skin feels dry though this product does nothing for me in summer.
It comes in two shades 1# (lighter with yellow undertones) and 2# (slightly darker with pinkish undertones). I have shade 1# and am really happy with it.

rated 5 of 5 on 6/23/2011 12:46:00 PM More reviews by mrswest1031

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Neutral Hair: Black, Straight, Medium Eyes: Other

I got this in a swap, and I'm LOVING it!! I have shade 2 and it fits my skin tone perfectly! I only need a small amt to cover my whole face, and it really evens out my natural tone very well. It doesnt look like I have makeup on when I put it on, it just looks so natural! I love this 10x better than the Super Magic BB Cream I owned once before. It feels SO light weight and has a nice scent as well! Simply amazing! I'll def. buy it when I run out, or swap for one again! :):)

rated 4 of 5 on 6/20/2011 2:24:00 AM More reviews by Artoo

Age: 19-24 Skin: Normal, Fair-Medium, Warm Hair: Black, Straight, Medium Eyes: Black

I generally don't have many problems with my complexion in terms of blemishes, so I mostly use this to even out my skin tone. For this purpose it works very well--it gives a medium coverage. It's not completely sheer like a tinted moisturizer, but it's not as heavy as many of the liquid foundations on the American market, so if you're looking for a heavier foundation-type Blemish Balm cream this is not for you.

However from my experience this blends well and easily with my fingers--I didn't find the texture to be especially thick, as some reviewers noted, although it's important to note that this does *not* apply like a liquid foundation, and should be blended into your skin more like a moisturizer (a pea size is more than enough for the whole face)--and gives a better-than-natural looking finish to my skin. I top it with a light dusting of Neutrogena Mineral Sheer powder foundation when I want it to last for a long time (not that this BB cream has staying issues), or on days when my skin is oilier than usual.

I have been using this product for over a year now and haven't had any problems with breakouts, although of course you should wash your face before you go to bed like with all cosmetics!

rated 2 of 5 on 6/4/2011 6:08:00 AM More reviews by tadukhipa

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Fair, Neutral Hair: Brown, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Grey

feels nice on the skin but after a few hours the skin turns really oily and red (in my case).
i don't recommend this to people with sensitive skin.

rated 2 of 5 on 5/21/2011 7:47:00 PM More reviews by missdeee

Once again..a bb cream that clogs my pores something nasty and breaks me out :(
Disappointing because I loved the way it made my skin look; all bright and glowy. It smelled quite nice too.
Unfortunately it is anothing product on the endless list of things that break out my super sensitive skin. SIGH.
...and the search continues

rated 3 of 5 on 5/16/2011 3:51:00 PM More reviews by Bchow1

Age: 30-35 Skin: Other, Medium, Warm Hair: Black, Straight, Fine Eyes: Brown

This was one of my first bb cream purchases. I bought this in #2 and when I first squeezed it out of the tube, it was pinkish =( Its smells pretty nice, not sure how to describe the scent...fresh maybe? Upon application, I found that the pink wasn't too noticeable after I applied powder over it. It did oxidize slightly over the course of the day and looked much better on my NC30 skin then. But I probably would not re-buy since this shade was too pink and 1 would probably be too light, although Agave Cactus in #1 worked fine on me. The ability to control oil was also next to none =(

rated 4 of 5 on 4/9/2011 8:40:00 AM More reviews by aguskl

Age: 56 & Over Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Neutral Hair: Black, Relaxed, Coarse Eyes: Black

I've tried severeal BB cream and liquid foundation and none that I really like. I think I prefer some concealer + powder foundation, looks more natural. Anyway, out of all BB cream that i tried ( Missha perfect cover, BRTC gold caviar, BRTC jasmine) this is the most natural looking, not ashy, and I love the smell,great oil control. Cons for me: not much coverage and matte finish.