April 18, 2014 | 1033 users online

BB Cream - MISSHA - M Perfect Cover BB Cream

rated 5 of 5 on 12/26/2013 3:23:00 AM More reviews by Ninotackii

Age: 19-24 Skin: Dry, Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

This is the only Asian BB cream I have tried. I have it in shade 27 Honey Beige. This bb cream provides medium buildable coverage. It has so much more coverage AND hydration than its American drugstore counterparts. I have not tried medium-end or high-end BB or CC creams yet because I am very satisfied with Missha's BB cream. I have dry skin and flake easily in the winter and especially if my skin is inflamed or irritated. This BB cream helps control the flaking and does not worsen existing dry patches. I always try to snag one off MIssha's official website when it's on sale. Usual price is $30 but it often goes on sale for $18. If you are interested in this BB cream, be wary of fakes especially on eBay, that is why I only order it from MisshaUS.

3 out of 4 people found this review helpful. Did you? Yes No

rated 4 of 5 on 12/23/2013 9:35:00 PM More reviews by jadyxo

I've tried a few BB creams: Revlon, Garnier, Olay, etc. This is my first "Asian" BB cream and I must say, I really do like it but I don't see any miracles with it. It has okay coverage, not that I'm expecting much. Although I do find that it's kind of heavy(?) on my skin. I can feel it throughout the day. I also don't think it's that great for oily/combo skin even when set w/ a powder. But all in all, I do really like it.

rated 5 of 5 on 12/23/2013 4:02:00 PM More reviews by lieiamia

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Other, Other, Other Eyes: Other

I freaking love this product! even though i started using it today,i already like it so much!!! However i find the coverage is pretty light and i have to build them up but it really stays on my face for long and does not cake up! its pretty pricey here in my country :(

rated 5 of 5 on 12/19/2013 12:56:00 AM More reviews by IloveShuUemura

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Neutral Hair: Black, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Brown

I got this in shade 23. It was my perfect shade. It glides on perfectly on my skin and giving me a natural glow that isn't shiny. It makes my skin looks good naturally. This doesn't gives high coverage but more of a medium coverage. I don't want to build it up cos I want to have a natural looking face. so this is good for a everyday use. For important events, I will use my Shu Uemura lightbulb foundation or my ELDW! well, I do have sensitive skin but this doesn't breaks me out. Lucky me!^^

rated 3 of 5 on 12/19/2013 12:17:00 AM More reviews by lifeisaparadox

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Olive, Warm Hair: Black, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Brown

I have sensitive, dry skin, NC30-35 depending on season. Missha M Perfect BB Cream is great because unlike other Korean bb cream brands, this actually has a selection of shades. I got No. 23 and it fits me perfectly. Even during season changes, it's fine since it oxidizes to your skin color so it being a little light doesn't make a difference.

Coverage is pretty good. I find that it is sheer and light, but buildable. I recommend this mostly for people with good or decent skin as I don't think it would be heavy enough to really create a flawless look for those with a lot of blemishes.

Smells like sunscreen and I like that, lol. Otherwise the smell isn't too bad. The packaging is good as it gives you a cap and it's a pump tube in a reasonable size. I found this to be very travel-friendly, which is good because I needed to blot quite a bit using this. I blotted every 3ish hours and then fixed what went away.

I did however give it 3 lippies because it broke me out. I have sensitive skin so I'm not surprised as many products tend to break me out. I'm really sad because I liked it and wanted to use it all the time. :( Despite the blotting, I did find that using this was better than Skin79 Gold because of the color range it offers. They were similar in effect, but Skin79 was way too light for me. This was a perfect shade, just not perfect enough sadly.

rated 5 of 5 on 12/3/2013 2:16:00 AM More reviews by wombear

Age: 25-29 Skin: Dry, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Black

I've been using this BB cream for over a month now and I must say, it's LOVE! I have No. 27 Honey Beige (from Yesstyle) that is a tad too dark for my skin if layered on, but blends beautifully with my Missha Signature Real Complete BB Cream in #23. I decided not to purchase shade #23 for the Perfect Cover because it was a little too white and ashy for me. Missha needs to make a shade in 25 for us girls that sit in between 23 and 27. If I prep my skin well (exfoliate, rosehip oil, moisturiser), this BB cream goes on like a dream and my dry patches only becomes noticeable by the end of the day. Also I have an extremely dry patch just below my nose which I just can't seem to get rid off some days even with exfoliating/moisturising etc, but with this BB cream it is not too noticeable (unlike my Bourjois Healthy Mix Serum which is supposedly for dry skin).

I apply this using my Real Techniques Expert Face Brush and it buffs it in nicely. One layer evens out my skin tone, and if I layer it another time it gives a good medium coverage. Before using this BB cream I hadn't worn foundation for almost 6-7 years. This has been the perfect re-introduction into make-up for my face!

rated 4 of 5 on 11/23/2013 10:10:00 PM More reviews by adgirl5

Age: 56 & Over Skin: Normal, Medium, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

I bought this a while ago, gave it a try.. and honesty don't remember my first impression. Kind of sad but I went through a lot of illness in 2012. I've been looking for my holy grail foundation.. Purple Labs Silk Sheets in Tan (which is really a medium) and of course it's been d/c'ed. I just hate that. Silk Sheets was the most perfect skincare foundation I've ever used. Knowing I'd be on the foundation hunt, I pulled out my stash and found MISSHA Perfect Cover in 27. I'd applied Perricone's Tinted moisturizer already, but the coverage wasn't there. So I layered a small amount of this one on top and thankfully, a beautiful finish, perfect match.. not to moisturizing, not too dry... just right. My face just glowed in a non-shiny "good way." I'm not sure I'll repurchase as I'm fickle and want to try the next best thing. But.. if I don't find it, I'll be back to this lovely medium coverage BB Cream that isn't really a close second to my beloved HG but it works to give the finish and coverage I really like. It lasted all day, no problem.. but it's cold weather now. My skin is slightly winter-dry, nothing horrible. I use argan oil as a primer before applying any foundation or bb cream. I did use a light dusting of BE's illuminating mineral veil to set. And as most of us know, it's not really illuminating.. just doesn't look a bit dry. Shade wise I'm a tad darker than MAC NC-35 and 27 works great.

rated 2 of 5 top reviewer on 11/21/2013 11:50:00 AM More reviews by trickmaus

Age: 25-29 Skin: Very Dry, Fair, Neutral Hair: Blond, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Blue

I'm a PPP, approximately NC/NW15 (I'm pretty neutral and haven't used MAC so it's an approximation) or MUFE 110, and I use Bright Beige No. 13 in this BB cream. The colour match for me is good, it's a nice neutral colour, but that's about all that's really great with this product.

I know that many BB creams aren't incredibly opaque, but I feel like this one barely does anything on my skin...except settle into any damn line it can find on my face. When I first put it on, my face looks *slightly* better, with a nice glow and ever so slightly more evenness. But within about an hour or two, I feel like this just melts away from my skin, only staying in the lines that it managed to find, leaving little white stripes around my eyes. And that happens even if I set it with powder. It's very creamy and doesn't seem to dry, which some people might like.

Most Asian BB creams have ingredients which are supposed to make your skin look nicer, but I haven't had that effect at all from this one. It basically just feels like mineral oil sitting on my face.

I could imagine that this would be good for anyone with SUPER dry skin and very little to hide.

rated 5 of 5 on 11/21/2013 4:30:00 AM More reviews by whitelin

Age: 30-35 Skin: Dry, Fair, Neutral Hair: Brunette, Straight, Fine Eyes: Hazel

I've been using this product for a month now, and I like it so much I'm wearing it nearly every day. It gives me everything I've always wanted from tinted moisturisers but never got - it's a quick, all-in-one cream that moisturises while covering up blemishes and evening out my skin tone.

I'm very pale (NC10-15) and I often have trouble finding products that are light enough, including other Asian BB creams I've tried, but shade #13 is a great match. It can look a bit strange when it first goes on because it's very dewy and has a slight greyish cast, but after I've set it with powder and given it a few minutes to oxidise, it matches my skin tone and looks very natural. It gives good, medium coverage that lasts me throughout a work day. I still need concealer for some spots, but it covers up my rosacea and smaller blemishes completely.

I'll definitely be repurchasing.

rated 5 of 5 on 11/13/2013 6:54:00 PM More reviews by Marlenejane

Age: 19-24 Skin: Dry, Fair, Neutral Hair: Brown, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Hazel

I love this bbcream. I slap this on when my skin is giving me trouble and can't handle the heaviness of a foundation. I even mix it with foundations to give them more of a moisturizing feel. It gives great coverage and cancels redness. It claims to have all sorts of skin benefits as all asian bbcreams do and I haven't seen much of that in my youth but we'll see how I age haha! I got mine off amazon so it wasn't expensive at all and it works like a dream. It's on the thicker side and I like it that way because it's very moisture rich and pigmented. My favorite combination as of right now is this with Revlon Colorstay aqua mineral foundation layered over the top it looks gorgeous. I definitely will repurchase when I run out.