November 26, 2014 | 1948 users online

Makeup Brushes - Ecotools - Bamboo Angled Eyeliner Brush

image 0image 1image 2

• Price: $

rated 5 of 5 on 9/3/2012 2:55:00 AM More reviews by iSMH1908

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Medium Brown, Warm Hair: Brown, Curly, Medium Eyes: Brown

PROS: easy to clean, firm *not hard*, sturdy, long lasting
CONS: hard to find by itself (always in the set)

The angled brush is one of my favorite types of brushes and I own 2 of the Ecotools Angled Brushes! I use it for my brow sculpting and I LOVE IT! Originally I used it for eyeliner and it worked great!
Although some find it a little more expensive than the typical drug store makeup brush, it is definitely a great buy with OR without the full set. All Ecotools brushes are very reliable and produce great results when used properly.
THIS IS A MUST HAVE if you are in the market for an angled brush!

rated 4 of 5 on 8/20/2012 7:47:00 AM More reviews by spookibelle

Age: 19-24 Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Cool Hair: Red, Straight, Fine Eyes: Green

I have two of these, and I notice that you can tell which is the older one. I didn't buy them that far apart, but the slightly older brush's bristles have separated and "softened" a bit, where the newer one is stiffer and better for more precise tasks. That's the only issue I have- the fact that they might lose their shape after a lot of use and washing. I love how precise I can get my brows with this brush, and I find that I don't need Scotch tape to create clean lines around my eyes.

rated 5 of 5 on 7/14/2012 11:13:00 PM More reviews by rememberpm

Love this! I haven't used this as an eyeliner brush, but I use it to fill in my eyebrows every day, and it works really well. It's a really good price too, definitely check it out! I got mine at Walmart for a few dollars

rated 4 of 5 on 7/14/2012 11:02:00 PM More reviews by jessitanner

Age: Unknown Skin: Sensitive, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Other, Other Eyes: Other

I bought this and was absolutely amazed at how well it did for putting on eyeliner. Unfortunately, I lost my first brush and ended up buying a 2nd one about a year ago which was like the first. A couple of days ago I decided to buy another one so as to have 2 on hand. The most recent one I bought was different than the previous 2....it was worse. The brush tip was different. And it didn't do the job well like the others before it had. So, did I just buy a fluke or has the design been changed? For the cheap price, it's absolutely worth buying it and hopefully the one you buy isn't a fluke!

rated 5 of 5 on 6/26/2012 6:36:00 PM More reviews by gandolfwizard25

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Cool Hair: Brunette, Kinky, Fine Eyes: Blue

This brush is perfect! I wet the brush and apply a matte black colour (usually blackout from naked2) along my lower lash line. It creates a perfect, no mess, defined line.
I also love this for my eye brows. It's just everything I want in a small angled eyeliner brush .This is my second one and will keep repurchasing
I imagine it would be good for gel liner too - but I just dont wear it.

rated 2 of 5 on 6/25/2012 8:42:00 AM More reviews by alaras

This is an ok brush. But it's too fat for eyeliner in my opinion. For a flick it is too clumsy. It's better for eyebrows.

5 out of 5 people found this review helpful. Did you? Yes No

rated 5 of 5 on 6/25/2012 6:37:00 AM More reviews by kistcakes

I LOVE THIS BRUSH. PERIOD

rated 5 of 5 on 6/22/2012 9:49:00 PM More reviews by elles143

My favourite and most used brush!

I use this for my brows and for eyeliner and it's fabulous. I got this for under $4CDN at Walmart and for that price, it is a steal.

Will definitely re-buy when the time comes.

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 6/13/2012 11:33:00 AM More reviews by raggie92

Age: 19-24 Skin: Oily, Medium, Warm Hair: Brown, Straight, Fine Eyes: Brown

I don't usually like such angled liner brush because it takes a lot of effort to master the right angle to get the thinner lines. This brush is good for drawing out cat eye liners or defining your brows.

At first, I didn't really like it as a liner brush for my eyes because I couldn't get the lines right. Then I used it for my brows, and loved it. Slowly, I practiced using this brush for eyeliner again, and was rather fond of the thicker liner looks.

It is a rather skinny brush for a liner brush, but I think it's for creating thinner liners.Anyway, definitely repurchasing one for my brows!

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 4/22/2012 11:52:00 PM More reviews by fihe

Great little brush! mine always has a couple of hairs sticking out a bit, but it doesn't interfere with eyeliner application at all. it's easy to control and easy to clean; I just use a little oil to get the creme eyeliner off, then wash with soap and water. I don't see the need for more expensive eyeliner brushes when this one works just fine.