October 2, 2014 | 968 users online

image 0image 1image 2

• Price: $

rated 4 of 5 on 8/20/2012 7:47:00 AM More reviews by spookibelle

Age: 19-24 Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Cool Hair: Red, Straight, Fine Eyes: Green

I have two of these, and I notice that you can tell which is the older one. I didn't buy them that far apart, but the slightly older brush's bristles have separated and "softened" a bit, where the newer one is stiffer and better for more precise tasks. That's the only issue I have- the fact that they might lose their shape after a lot of use and washing. I love how precise I can get my brows with this brush, and I find that I don't need Scotch tape to create clean lines around my eyes.

rated 5 of 5 on 7/14/2012 11:13:00 PM More reviews by rememberpm

Love this! I haven't used this as an eyeliner brush, but I use it to fill in my eyebrows every day, and it works really well. It's a really good price too, definitely check it out! I got mine at Walmart for a few dollars

rated 4 of 5 on 7/14/2012 11:02:00 PM More reviews by jessitanner

Age: Unknown Skin: Sensitive, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Other, Other Eyes: Other

I bought this and was absolutely amazed at how well it did for putting on eyeliner. Unfortunately, I lost my first brush and ended up buying a 2nd one about a year ago which was like the first. A couple of days ago I decided to buy another one so as to have 2 on hand. The most recent one I bought was different than the previous 2....it was worse. The brush tip was different. And it didn't do the job well like the others before it had. So, did I just buy a fluke or has the design been changed? For the cheap price, it's absolutely worth buying it and hopefully the one you buy isn't a fluke!

rated 5 of 5 on 6/26/2012 6:36:00 PM More reviews by gandolfwizard25

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Cool Hair: Brunette, Kinky, Fine Eyes: Blue

This brush is perfect! I wet the brush and apply a matte black colour (usually blackout from naked2) along my lower lash line. It creates a perfect, no mess, defined line.
I also love this for my eye brows. It's just everything I want in a small angled eyeliner brush .This is my second one and will keep repurchasing
I imagine it would be good for gel liner too - but I just dont wear it.

rated 2 of 5 on 6/25/2012 8:42:00 AM More reviews by alaras

This is an ok brush. But it's too fat for eyeliner in my opinion. For a flick it is too clumsy. It's better for eyebrows.

5 out of 5 people found this review helpful. Did you? Yes No

rated 5 of 5 on 6/25/2012 6:37:00 AM More reviews by kistcakes

I LOVE THIS BRUSH. PERIOD

rated 5 of 5 on 6/22/2012 9:49:00 PM More reviews by elles143

My favourite and most used brush!

I use this for my brows and for eyeliner and it's fabulous. I got this for under $4CDN at Walmart and for that price, it is a steal.

Will definitely re-buy when the time comes.

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 6/13/2012 11:33:00 AM More reviews by raggie92

Age: 19-24 Skin: Oily, Medium, Warm Hair: Brown, Straight, Fine Eyes: Brown

I don't usually like such angled liner brush because it takes a lot of effort to master the right angle to get the thinner lines. This brush is good for drawing out cat eye liners or defining your brows.

At first, I didn't really like it as a liner brush for my eyes because I couldn't get the lines right. Then I used it for my brows, and loved it. Slowly, I practiced using this brush for eyeliner again, and was rather fond of the thicker liner looks.

It is a rather skinny brush for a liner brush, but I think it's for creating thinner liners.Anyway, definitely repurchasing one for my brows!

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 4/22/2012 11:52:00 PM More reviews by fihe

Great little brush! mine always has a couple of hairs sticking out a bit, but it doesn't interfere with eyeliner application at all. it's easy to control and easy to clean; I just use a little oil to get the creme eyeliner off, then wash with soap and water. I don't see the need for more expensive eyeliner brushes when this one works just fine.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 4/22/2012 11:40:00 PM More reviews by SimpleNSexy

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Combination, Medium, Neutral Hair: Brown, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Brown

EcoTools is my fave brush brand. Affordable yet durable.
Price: ~$4 CAD
Shape: super-thin w/steep angle
Texture: soft and firm
I love this cuz it's wonderful for drawing super thin lines. A great tip: use the top tip just for the outermost edge to get the thinnest line possible. And for the base of the wing, point the top toward your brow and push the liner along the lashline.
Doesn't shed or feel rough on my sensitive skin
Def will repurchase.