Mary Kay Beauty Blotters Oil Absorbing Tissues

4.4

on 3/22/2006 4:46:00 AM

Skin: Oily, Other, Not Sure

These blotting papers are terrific! They absorb skin oil up instantly and naturally with no traces of chemicals and such. I use these at break time during work and quickly swipe my face and neck with either side of one paper. Although the papers are cut a bit small, they blot that oil up like 'nobody's business!' I am surprised these are only $5, one would think they would be more coming from a company like this. I would like to see these in a larger square size but will continue to use what's on the market since they perform in such a highly efficient manner...another winner for Mary Kay!

on 3/7/2006 6:48:00 AM

Skin: Combination, Dark, Warm

Hair: Red, Relaxed, Coarse

great product. I use these everyday because they work so well. this product really gets the oil off of your face, without taking off your MU. Very reasonably priced (for a MK item) and fits very conveniently in my purse. leaves my skin looking like when I first applied my MU. will always rebuy this item.

on 3/7/2006 6:48:00 AM

Skin: Combination, Dark, Warm

Hair: Red, Relaxed, Coarse

on 8/12/2005 10:13:00 AM

I've only tried a few cheaper brands like bath and body works or clean and clear, so maybe that is why i like these better. But they work for me and don't have any extra stuff on them which is nice.

on 8/11/2005 12:20:00 AM

The value is better than Clean N Clear, and they are much larger, but I don't feel they absorb as well. And they're a pain to get out of the package. I usually end up grabbing a few by accident, and there go the savings. If only they made larger Clean N Clear sheets.

Skin: Very Oily, Olive, Warm

Great blotting sheets and inexpensive too :)

on 8/2/2005 4:15:00 PM

These are some of the better blotting papers on the market. I find they aren't quite as absorbent as Clean & Clear, but I like the fact that they are bigger. I like to get as much of my forehead as possible with one sheet and not have to use 2 or 3 like I do with C&C. You also get 25 more of the MK for about the same price (these are $5--potentially cheaper on ebay--and C&C's are around $5 at most places). With C&C coming in packs of only 50 and me having to use multiple sheets for each blot, I seem to go through a C&C pack pretty fast. These seem more economical. They aren't perfect but as long as it's summertime and temperatures are 90-100, I will probably keep purchasing these over C&C.

on 6/15/2005 12:17:00 PM

I have tried these, Clinique, Victoria's Secret, and Avon. By far, these and Avon's are my favorites. I love the fact that they are paper, and they are so cheap!! I cant decide between the Avon and the Mary Kay right now, because they are almost identical in price and quality.

on 3/28/2005 3:44:00 PM

Skin: Acne-prone, Other, Not Sure

I love, love, love these powderless sheets. They work well, come with a whopping 75 in a pack, and you can buy them for less off ebay. I prefer them over the clean and clear ones because you get more and they aren't those tiny, sticky blue films like C & C's. These are large white tissues that you use, ball up and toss. Much more handy and discreet, IMHO.

Skin: Oily, Dark, Warm

Hair: Black, Relaxed, Coarse

I like the Clean&Clear blotting papers much better. I'm super oily so I have a lot to mop up. The paper uses tears in half. Will not repurchase.

Popular Other Products