October 23, 2014 | 1227 users online

Other - Mary Kay - Beauty Blotters Oil Absorbing Tissues

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 3/7/2006 6:48:00 AM More reviews by Meaninc

Age: 25-29 Skin: Combination, Dark, Warm Hair: Red, Relaxed, Coarse Eyes: Brown

great product. I use these everyday because they work so well. this product really gets the oil off of your face, without taking off your MU. Very reasonably priced (for a MK item) and fits very conveniently in my purse. leaves my skin looking like when I first applied my MU. will always rebuy this item.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 3/7/2006 6:48:00 AM More reviews by Meaninc

Age: 25-29 Skin: Combination, Dark, Warm Hair: Red, Relaxed, Coarse Eyes: Brown

rated 4 of 5 on 8/12/2005 10:13:00 AM More reviews by graikat

I've only tried a few cheaper brands like bath and body works or clean and clear, so maybe that is why i like these better. But they work for me and don't have any extra stuff on them which is nice.

rated 4 of 5 on 8/11/2005 12:20:00 AM More reviews by gonzomonkey

Age: 30-35 Skin: Acne-prone, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Red, Other, Other Eyes: Green

The value is better than Clean N Clear, and they are much larger, but I don't feel they absorb as well. And they're a pain to get out of the package. I usually end up grabbing a few by accident, and there go the savings. If only they made larger Clean N Clear sheets.

rated 5 of 5 on 8/3/2005 3:51:00 AM More reviews by mochaviolino

Age: 19-24 Skin: Very Oily, Olive, Warm Hair: Brunette, Straight, Fine Eyes: Brown

Great blotting sheets and inexpensive too :)

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 8/2/2005 4:15:00 PM More reviews by AprilH

These are some of the better blotting papers on the market. I find they aren't quite as absorbent as Clean & Clear, but I like the fact that they are bigger. I like to get as much of my forehead as possible with one sheet and not have to use 2 or 3 like I do with C&C. You also get 25 more of the MK for about the same price (these are $5--potentially cheaper on ebay--and C&C's are around $5 at most places). With C&C coming in packs of only 50 and me having to use multiple sheets for each blot, I seem to go through a C&C pack pretty fast. These seem more economical. They aren't perfect but as long as it's summertime and temperatures are 90-100, I will probably keep purchasing these over C&C.

rated 4 of 5 on 6/15/2005 12:17:00 PM More reviews by fourthsangel

I have tried these, Clinique, Victoria's Secret, and Avon. By far, these and Avon's are my favorites. I love the fact that they are paper, and they are so cheap!! I cant decide between the Avon and the Mary Kay right now, because they are almost identical in price and quality.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 3/28/2005 3:44:00 PM More reviews by peeblo

I love, love, love these powderless sheets. They work well, come with a whopping 75 in a pack, and you can buy them for less off ebay. I prefer them over the clean and clear ones because you get more and they aren't those tiny, sticky blue films like C & C's. These are large white tissues that you use, ball up and toss. Much more handy and discreet, IMHO.

rated 1 of 5 top reviewer on 1/22/2005 3:38:00 PM More reviews by YellowroseofTexas

Age: 36-43 Skin: Oily, Dark, Warm Hair: Black, Relaxed, Coarse Eyes: Brown

I like the Clean&Clear blotting papers much better. I'm super oily so I have a lot to mop up. The paper uses tears in half. Will not repurchase.

rated 2 of 5 on 11/19/2004 5:56:00 PM More reviews by Teaka

Age: 25-29 Skin: Acne-prone, Other, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Hazel

Big time waste of money. Don't suck up nearly as much as the Clean and Clear sheets. I had to use 2-3 of these for every 1 of the C&C sheets.
Not a good deal. If they were about 3 times thicker, maybe.... Don't waste your money, get the Clean and Clear.