April 23, 2014 | 1728 users online

Makeup Brushes - Ecotools - Powder Brush

rated 4 of 5 on 12/2/2012 10:28:00 AM More reviews by sugarfreepersonality

I have somewhat mixed feelings about this brush after reading other reviews. I can understand their cons but they also just don't matter to me.

I use this mostly to disperse my powder foundation and my Tarte amazonian clay blush (wonderful, btw), and always find its application to be satisfactory. I will say that with some powders it doesn't seem to collect the powder very well- only some- but this is an odd observation because I can still see the powder once I use the brush on my face.

Anyway, I never lose a bristle. It's very easy to clean. It's packaging is a dream- I can keep it and take it with me anywhere I want to go!

rated 5 of 5 on 11/29/2012 5:18:00 PM More reviews by BrittCastsFireballs

Age: 25-29 Skin: Combination, Fair, Cool Hair: Red, Curly, Medium Eyes: Green

I've owned this brush for several years. I clean it every other day. I rarely lose a bristle and it's still in the condition it was when I bought it. It's silky and plush and distributes powder evenly.
I've tried high end brushes (Sephora, MAC, etc) that are just as good at the very least. This carries a very modest price tag without sacrificing quality. I would highly recommend!

rated 4 of 5 on 10/25/2012 5:52:00 PM More reviews by pixelpanda

Age: 19-24 Skin: Very Oily, Medium, Warm Hair: Black, Straight, Medium Eyes: Brown

I use this brush to apply my translucent oil control powder and it works well for my purposes. The bristles are extremely soft (seriously, it feels AMAZING on my face!) and I like that it comes with a reusable pouch.
The brush will not pick up much color if you plan on using powder or mineral foundations! It will give a very sheer look, so I wouldn't recommend this for someone who is looking for more coverage.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 10/22/2012 5:33:00 PM More reviews by sam23

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Fair, Neutral Hair: Other, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Green

omg this is gorgeous and silky soft! sooo nice I got it in a swap and I LOVE it. it just feels so nice on the face, hasn't shed so far, great for evenly distributing powder foundation or setting powder over a foundation.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 10/16/2012 10:19:00 PM More reviews by kyl77

Age: 30-35 Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Cool Hair: Brown, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Green

This is a very high quality brush at an affordable price. Soft and fluffy, this brush holds its own against more expensive brushes.

rated 5 of 5 on 9/21/2012 4:51:00 PM More reviews by LeroyDuncan

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Combination, Fair, Cool Hair: Brown, Relaxed, Medium Eyes: Green

One of the best powder brushes I own!
This brush is incredibly soft and agile allowing it to apply powder to every nook and cranny of your face, unlike a sponge this brush makes it next to impossible to overpowder.
Cleaning is is a breeze, just use a gentle soap or baby shampoo.
For the price, it cannot be beat. I highly recommend this to anyone!

rated 5 of 5 on 8/20/2012 6:31:00 AM More reviews by spookibelle

Age: 19-24 Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Cool Hair: Red, Straight, Fine Eyes: Green

LOVE LOVE LOVE this brush. It was my first Eco Tools brush, and got me hooked on the line. It's extremely soft, and big enough to apply and blend powder very well. I even used it for blush before I added the Bamboo Blush Brush to my collection. Amazing product for the price. Not crazy about the reusable pouch though.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 8/7/2012 9:01:00 AM More reviews by doe_eyed_kitty

Age: 25-29 Skin: Normal, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Black

This is a good buy :) it's really soft and smooth, not scratchy at all. I've washed it soo many times, no problems with shedding. Will continue to use this baby!

rated 4 of 5 on 6/10/2012 5:07:00 PM More reviews by LeehannahMitchell

I would recommend this brush to anybody, i personally only use it for powder foundations to "set" my foundation, and for that purpose it works wonders! I have seen a few reviews saying that it doesn't reach the hard to reach areas of the face for exmple under the eyes and eyelids, to overcome this i just gently hold the bristles of the brush closer together making a tip to apply underneth my eyes, i would rather do this than spend more money on another brush thats used for something so little! Overall this is a great brush for the purpose i use it for and highly recommend it!!

rated 3 of 5 on 4/22/2012 9:38:00 PM More reviews by boara94

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Neutral Hair: Black, Straight, Fine Eyes: Brown

I don't really use this brush too much. It's a good brush, don't get me wrong! But I just don't have any uses for it... It's a bit too big for me.