July 29, 2014 | 886 users online

Makeup Brushes - Ecotools - Powder Brush

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 10/22/2012 5:33:00 PM More reviews by sam23

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Fair, Neutral Hair: Other, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Green

omg this is gorgeous and silky soft! sooo nice I got it in a swap and I LOVE it. it just feels so nice on the face, hasn't shed so far, great for evenly distributing powder foundation or setting powder over a foundation.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 10/16/2012 10:19:00 PM More reviews by kyl77

Age: 30-35 Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Red, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Green

This is a very high quality brush at an affordable price. Soft and fluffy, this brush holds its own against more expensive brushes.

rated 5 of 5 on 9/21/2012 4:51:00 PM More reviews by LeroyDuncan

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Combination, Fair, Cool Hair: Brown, Relaxed, Medium Eyes: Green

One of the best powder brushes I own!
This brush is incredibly soft and agile allowing it to apply powder to every nook and cranny of your face, unlike a sponge this brush makes it next to impossible to overpowder.
Cleaning is is a breeze, just use a gentle soap or baby shampoo.
For the price, it cannot be beat. I highly recommend this to anyone!

rated 5 of 5 on 8/20/2012 6:31:00 AM More reviews by spookibelle

Age: 19-24 Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Cool Hair: Red, Straight, Fine Eyes: Green

LOVE LOVE LOVE this brush. It was my first Eco Tools brush, and got me hooked on the line. It's extremely soft, and big enough to apply and blend powder very well. I even used it for blush before I added the Bamboo Blush Brush to my collection. Amazing product for the price. Not crazy about the reusable pouch though.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 8/7/2012 9:01:00 AM More reviews by doe_eyed_kitty

Age: 25-29 Skin: Normal, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Black

This is a good buy :) it's really soft and smooth, not scratchy at all. I've washed it soo many times, no problems with shedding. Will continue to use this baby!

rated 4 of 5 on 6/10/2012 5:07:00 PM More reviews by LeehannahMitchell

I would recommend this brush to anybody, i personally only use it for powder foundations to "set" my foundation, and for that purpose it works wonders! I have seen a few reviews saying that it doesn't reach the hard to reach areas of the face for exmple under the eyes and eyelids, to overcome this i just gently hold the bristles of the brush closer together making a tip to apply underneth my eyes, i would rather do this than spend more money on another brush thats used for something so little! Overall this is a great brush for the purpose i use it for and highly recommend it!!

rated 3 of 5 on 4/22/2012 9:38:00 PM More reviews by boara94

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Neutral Hair: Black, Straight, Fine Eyes: Brown

I don't really use this brush too much. It's a good brush, don't get me wrong! But I just don't have any uses for it... It's a bit too big for me.

rated 5 of 5 on 4/13/2012 7:49:00 PM More reviews by Madeleinejane

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Warm Hair: Brunette, Straight, Coarse Eyes: Hazel

I love Ecotools! I have their retractable kabuki brush and the powder brush and I just bought their 6 piece eye brush set, and I can easily say that I am in LOVE! They are affordable and great quality and never EVER shed! And this brush is just fantastic! I used to use it for my Bare Minerals foundation before I got the kabuki brush, and It worked really well. Now I just use it for blush and bronzer, because I don't use powder and it is good for contouring. I am in love and recommend this to anyone, you won't be disappointed! :)

rated 5 of 5 on 4/4/2012 1:16:00 PM More reviews by cleo_satsweet

Age: 25-29 Skin: Acne-prone, Dark, Not Sure Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Black

I dont know what more I can add. I picked this one up at big lots for $3 when I visited the US. Its soft, doesnt shed and hols up well to my rough washings.
I apply even my liquid SFF with this one when i am too lazy to look/pack another brush and woks wonderfully. Multitaskter in my opinion.

rated 3 of 5 on 3/29/2012 8:05:00 PM More reviews by danielaortiz19

I hate this brush! I have all of the other EcoTools brushes and this one is horrible. The bamboo kabuki brush is way better for applying powder!