December 22, 2014 | 1591 users online

Makeup Brushes - Ecotools - Powder Brush

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 2/1/2013 8:41:00 AM More reviews by Parisa909

Iíve sometimes use this powder brush to set my Ben Nye Neutral Set powder after foundation. Itís quite a dense brush, yet it still has a lot of firmness to it considering itís so soft. Iíve found that it does such a great job of picking up the right amount of loose powder and applies it evenly on my face, using either a quick swiping or a Ďpattingí motion. I never 'upsets' or ruins the foundation on underneath, sometimes the wrong brush can do that. The best aspect of the powder brush is that it is almost impossible to cake on the powder, compared to my natural bristled MAC powder brush that used to eat up a lot of powder, it means I only use what I really need. It can also be used for application of bronzer, and I think it would work incredibly well for super-pigmented blushes when you just want a quick sheer wash of colour.

rated 5 of 5 on 1/30/2013 12:40:00 PM More reviews by veganjaz

Age: 25-29 Skin: Very Oily, Olive, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

Word's can't even describe how great this brush is. I have never in my life had a powder brush like this.
It is soft, takes up a good amount of powder, spreads powder evenly and gently... good handle size. Just amazing!

It's a little expensive but well worth the price. I just bought myself one of those fancy MAC powder brushes (the one that is two colours... geez can't remember the name!) I used it once, and it put in my drawer... probably never going to use it again. It is not as good as this powder brush.

The quality is impeccable - I have had this brush for 2+ years and it hasnít not shown even the slightest signs of wear and tear. I love how it is eco friendly. The packaging is wonderful and you can pit other brushes in.

I will buy again and as long as Ecotools exist I will only buy their brushes! Their whole line is A++!

rated 5 of 5 on 1/7/2013 6:33:00 AM More reviews by oatmealcupcake

Age: 25-29 Skin: Other, Other, Not Sure Hair: Other, Other, Other Eyes: Other

The BEST powder brush ever. Seriously no need to buy expensive high end when you have this. Good quality, long lasting, no shedding, no bleeding, it's the best.

rated 5 of 5 on 12/23/2012 1:14:00 AM More reviews by chocolaterocks12

I picked this up randomly at target one day and have been in love with it ever since! it's good quality and it never sheds and its super soft! it's really easy to use and blends powder really well. and its super affordable so I highly recommend this brush!

rated 4 of 5 on 12/2/2012 10:28:00 AM More reviews by sugarfreepersonality

I have somewhat mixed feelings about this brush after reading other reviews. I can understand their cons but they also just don't matter to me.

I use this mostly to disperse my powder foundation and my Tarte amazonian clay blush (wonderful, btw), and always find its application to be satisfactory. I will say that with some powders it doesn't seem to collect the powder very well- only some- but this is an odd observation because I can still see the powder once I use the brush on my face.

Anyway, I never lose a bristle. It's very easy to clean. It's packaging is a dream- I can keep it and take it with me anywhere I want to go!

rated 5 of 5 on 11/29/2012 5:18:00 PM More reviews by BrittCastsFireballs

Age: 25-29 Skin: Combination, Fair, Cool Hair: Red, Curly, Medium Eyes: Green

I've owned this brush for several years. I clean it every other day. I rarely lose a bristle and it's still in the condition it was when I bought it. It's silky and plush and distributes powder evenly.
I've tried high end brushes (Sephora, MAC, etc) that are just as good at the very least. This carries a very modest price tag without sacrificing quality. I would highly recommend!

rated 4 of 5 on 10/25/2012 5:52:00 PM More reviews by pixelpanda

Age: 19-24 Skin: Very Oily, Medium, Warm Hair: Black, Straight, Medium Eyes: Brown

I use this brush to apply my translucent oil control powder and it works well for my purposes. The bristles are extremely soft (seriously, it feels AMAZING on my face!) and I like that it comes with a reusable pouch.
The brush will not pick up much color if you plan on using powder or mineral foundations! It will give a very sheer look, so I wouldn't recommend this for someone who is looking for more coverage.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 10/22/2012 5:33:00 PM More reviews by sam23

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Fair, Neutral Hair: Other, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Green

omg this is gorgeous and silky soft! sooo nice I got it in a swap and I LOVE it. it just feels so nice on the face, hasn't shed so far, great for evenly distributing powder foundation or setting powder over a foundation.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 10/16/2012 10:19:00 PM More reviews by kyl77

Age: 30-35 Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Red, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Green

This is a very high quality brush at an affordable price. Soft and fluffy, this brush holds its own against more expensive brushes.

rated 5 of 5 on 9/21/2012 4:51:00 PM More reviews by LeroyDuncan

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Combination, Fair, Cool Hair: Brown, Relaxed, Medium Eyes: Green

One of the best powder brushes I own!
This brush is incredibly soft and agile allowing it to apply powder to every nook and cranny of your face, unlike a sponge this brush makes it next to impossible to overpowder.
Cleaning is is a breeze, just use a gentle soap or baby shampoo.
For the price, it cannot be beat. I highly recommend this to anyone!