Ecotools Powder Brush

4.5

Brushhhhh :]

I probably won't need to buy another one, but if I lost it or something I would. This is a great brush, very soft. It picks up powder easily, and doesn't itch on my face. I also love that it is vegan, I've started feeling bad for the animals that end up as makeup brushes. It's great that they come with reusable travel packages, it makes them easier to keep clean. I own quite a few brushes from this brand and I like them all except the foundation brush, but I don't like those in general.

Eco tools are a great alternative for those that don't want to spend tons of money on brushes. Teens just starting out, or women that only really wear makeup for special occasions for instance.

The brushes are soft, long-lasting (I've had one for a couple years), and super easy to clean.

Skin: Dry, Medium, Warm

This is probably one of the softest brushes in the world. It feels so fluffy and gentle on my skin. If you have sensitive skin, this product is perfect for you. I just swirl it into my favorite powder and dust it all over my face! I get a flawless finish with this brush. It hardly ever sheds. The only thing I don't like about this product is the way it looks. The handle seems a bit tacky and cheap looking to me. If it was all black, I would be in love with this brush. But looks aren't that important, it's about the quality. This is one of the best powder brushes I've ever used!

Skin: Very Dry, Fair, Warm

Mine seems to be an unfortunate one that wasn't made properly - it sheds like crazy so I'm tossing it. I have some other EcoTools brushes that don't shed so I know they can be really good - I think I just got a bum one.

Great brush, works as good as high brand brushes. I have had mine for two years now and it is still in perfect shape.

Skin: Acne-prone, Fair-Medium, Neutral

Too many great things about this product!
It's sleek, it works great with any product I've used it with (though it's a powder brush, I've used it for blush too), it's soft, easy to clean, it's a good price for a full size brush and it's eco-friendly!
My only teeny-tiny complaint? That it's too big to fit in my travel make-up bag with the rest of my make-up in it. But, I am perfectly happy to move some stuff around to accommodate this brush!
Overall, such a great find!

Love this brush - I'm just an everyday girl who doesn't want to spend $40 on a brush, and this is a great alternative, very reasonably priced only $7.50 or so at my local Walmart.

Skin: Other, Olive, Not Sure

Iíve sometimes use this powder brush to set my Ben Nye Neutral Set powder after foundation. Itís quite a dense brush, yet it still has a lot of firmness to it considering itís so soft. Iíve found that it does such a great job of picking up the right amount of loose powder and applies it evenly on my face, using either a quick swiping or a Ďpattingí motion. I never 'upsets' or ruins the foundation on underneath, sometimes the wrong brush can do that. The best aspect of the powder brush is that it is almost impossible to cake on the powder, compared to my natural bristled MAC powder brush that used to eat up a lot of powder, it means I only use what I really need. It can also be used for application of bronzer, and I think it would work incredibly well for super-pigmented blushes when you just want a quick sheer wash of colour.

Skin: Very Oily, Olive, Not Sure

Word's can't even describe how great this brush is. I have never in my life had a powder brush like this.
It is soft, takes up a good amount of powder, spreads powder evenly and gently... good handle size. Just amazing!

It's a little expensive but well worth the price. I just bought myself one of those fancy MAC powder brushes (the one that is two colours... geez can't remember the name!) I used it once, and it put in my drawer... probably never going to use it again. It is not as good as this powder brush.

The quality is impeccable - I have had this brush for 2+ years and it hasnít not shown even the slightest signs of wear and tear. I love how it is eco friendly. The packaging is wonderful and you can pit other brushes in.

I will buy again and as long as Ecotools exist I will only buy their brushes! Their whole line is A++!

The BEST powder brush ever. Seriously no need to buy expensive high end when you have this. Good quality, long lasting, no shedding, no bleeding, it's the best.

Popular Makeup Brushes