Cover Girl Clean Fragrance Free Pressed Powder

3.6

Price: $

Price: $

on 9/23/2009 12:31:00 PM

I use to wear this powder way back in the day and recently picked this up due to forgetting my m/u bag at home.
I purchased this up for less then $5 on sale in the colour 'classic ivory.' The colour is great at matching my foundation (MAC NC15, L'Oreal N1, Rimmel 100). I use this only as my blotting / powdering powder through out the day. Keeps my m/u looking fresh without caking or looking too matte and/or dry. Love that it is fragrance free too. Recommend this powder for the price and good results I have achieved with it.

on 9/21/2009 2:54:00 AM

Skin: Acne-prone, Olive, Not Sure

Hair: Black, Wavy, Fine

This is a great oil-controlling powder. It doesn't add color really or a heavy powder texture either. I don't use it much during the day. I set my foundation with it and I usually just use it once more before I leave work. It's best to apply this with a big fluffy face brush. Dirt cheap too!!!

on 8/25/2009 6:33:00 PM

Skin: Oily, Fair, Neutral

I'll start by saying I found it hard to find the right colour match for this product. Normally for CG products I am a Classic Beige.. but in this powder only it is almost a bit too light. Other than that, it goes on smooth.. I just wish this was oil-free as well as the fragrance free. Compact is nice and, well.. compact. Applicator included does not work well. I suggest using a brush with this. Overall, this product was alright, nothing special.

on 8/11/2009 10:49:00 AM

It's a decent basic powder. It's inexpensive, and the compact is fairly nice for a cheaper powder. I like that this version doesn't have that Noxzema smell to it.

My one problem with it is that it tends to oxidize on my skin. I end up looking orange-ish.
Going to have to toss it out.

on 7/31/2009 2:11:00 AM

Hair: Blond, Straight, Medium

I've been using this product for years. I use it in Natural Ivory. I use this to set my liquid foundation makeup and concealer and as a quick touch-up for when I'm out and about. I will also use it by itself if I'm just going out for a quick errand or don't feel like putting on a lot of makeup. It covers just fine. I like that it's fragrance-free and doesn't clog my pores. I also find that it minimizes the look of my fairly large pores. I definitely recommend it.

on 7/30/2009 7:16:00 PM

i like this product.
i do not wear foundation so i just buff the powder onto my skin really nice. it does control my oil on my t-zone :)
only bad thing is sometimes it looks chalky if u put too much on:(
but overrall it feels ,good on my skin and smooth and it covers some blemishes

on 7/23/2009 11:56:00 AM

Skin: Oily, Fair-Medium, Warm

Been using it for 2 years now.. like somebody said, it's not great for dry skin (like when my dead pimple needs to be shed, this makeup makes it look worse). But because it's so cheap, I always buy it. It doesn't break me out (surprisingly!) but coverage is minimal.

Skin: Normal, Other, Warm

Hair: Black, Other, Coarse

This pressed powder is good quality and has been a staple in my MU bag for over 15+ years. If you are looking for bargain or just a good pressed powder, this is a great choice.

on 4/5/2009 8:38:00 PM

I used this until I found MAC. It does it's job, it evens skin tone and comes in a variety of colors, but it's no comparison to higher end brands like MAC. It's good for people just beginning to use makeup.

on 4/5/2009 8:20:00 PM

I always buy this pressed powder in Creamy Natural because it has given me no skin problems, looks great, is the perfect shade for me, and makes my face matte. I carry it with me everywhere to use when I need it. A dusting of it makes my face look fresh no matter what I have been doing or how oily my skin is. The price is great, and I trust it. I will always buy this powder.