October 23, 2014 | 892 users online

Makeup Brushes - Jane Iredale - Handi Brush

rated 5 of 5 on 3/23/2011 11:01:00 AM More reviews by Rowenah

Age: 30-35 Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Cool Hair: Red, Straight, Fine Eyes: Hazel

This brush is stupid expensive for something so small, but it is worth every penny. I use to to apply Cover FX pressed mineral powder foundation and it's amazing. Soft non irritating bristles that do not kick up dead skin on your face. The density of the hairs leaves a perfect finish after I buff my skin. It looks totally smooth and non-cakey (even when building up coverage). It does shed with the first 2-3 washes, but after that I've never seen it shed again. For this insane price, I hope it lasts me a long time. Will buy again when this one wears out.

rated 5 of 5 on 3/18/2011 1:51:00 PM More reviews by cmkelly

Age: 36-43 Skin: Very Oily, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Hazel

I bought mine several months ago from beauty.com based on reviewers comments on that site. It's defintely the softest brush in my face brush category. Now, my old Sephora powder and blush brushes seem so scratchy. I use it for apply face powder, buffing, and applying blush to my cheeks. Love it!

rated 5 of 5 on 2/28/2011 4:13:00 AM More reviews by eroticgolf

Age: 19-24 Skin: Normal, Fair, Cool Hair: Brunette, Straight, Fine Eyes: Green

Love this brush! Soft and just generally great, and I've had mine for a few years now!

rated 5 of 5 on 2/10/2011 10:46:00 PM More reviews by 8MissT

Great brush for minerals! I find it a lot better then using a kabuki brush, I also love this brush for contouring by using the corner of the brush to place colour then blending it out. Love it!

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 12/25/2010 1:22:00 PM More reviews by victoriasinger

Age: 19-24 Skin: Very Oily, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Green

one of my all time favorite brushes. it is so dense and packs color on really well! LOVE.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 11/10/2010 10:32:00 PM More reviews by korean

this a great flat head brush , i use it with my BE mineral foundation. the bristles are soft but stiff enough to buff the mineral makeup nicely. it has a short wooden handle, and the head size is perfect. it comes with a small plastic sleeve to travel with.

rated 5 of 5 on 10/23/2010 4:25:00 AM More reviews by shaiomay1

Age: 25-29 Skin: Acne-prone, Fair-Medium, Warm Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

Love this brush. I use it for blush and it is the best blush brush I have ever used. I thought it was kind of expensive, but bought it on ebay anyway. When I first used it, I fell in love. Best blush brush ever. Perfect size and picks up just the right amount of blush. My of my favorite brushes.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 9/16/2010 6:41:00 PM More reviews by GPD

Age: 19-24 Skin: Other, Other, Not Sure Hair: Other, Other, Other Eyes: Other

I recently discovered Jane Iredale and at first I wasn't at all tempted by this brush because it looked so small and dinky. But I found this for a good deal and bought it after reading reviews here. I am really glad I did! This is perfect for applying mineral foundation. I have both the mac 109 and the Stila 21 brushes. It's like Goldilocks and the 3 bears. the 109 is too small..the stila 21 is too big...the jane iredale is juuuuust right. It buffs in my jane iredale pressed powder foundation perfectly every time and it's handy (as the name implies) to carry around in the little sturdy plastic pouch it comes in. Its everything I could want in a brush: no shedding, soft and NOT prickly, easy to use, and has a nice simple design I like. I am definitely contemplating getting a second to keep in my purse for touchups. FANTASTIC brush!!!!

rated 5 of 5 on 9/15/2010 1:17:00 AM More reviews by Ogstar

Can't live without this! Aids in achieving an absolutely flawless face! I use this with my mineral powder and with liquid foundation... Both look amazing. BUY IT!

rated 5 of 5 on 9/10/2010 2:35:00 PM More reviews by bayareagirl

Age: 44-55 Skin: Combination, Olive, Warm Hair: Black, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Brown

I started using Jane Iredale since we now carry in our salon...I started using the pressed mineral foundation and applied with the sponge that it comes with..and it looked terrible ..then applied with the handi-brush and night and day difference!! my skin looks flawless!! I finish up with the sunbeam bronzer ( also beautiful on eyes! ) I get so many compliments on my glowing skin! highly recommended!