MAC Patisserie

4.3

on 4/13/2012 5:05:00 PM

Skin: Acne-prone, Fair-Medium, Neutral

I absolutely adore this lipstick! It is one of my favourite MAC lipsticks.

I was looking for a lipstick that was comparable in color to Nars Chihuahua lipgloss. I adore the color of that particular lipgloss, but it has little staying power and I HATE the stickiness of lipgloss (especially when my hair gets glued to my mouth lol).

I had a bunch of empty MAC containers and used them to get this and a few other lipsticks free through MAC recycling program. I just adore that program! This lipstick was a very good alternative. I also picked up MAC's Bare Again, as it was also a good color dupe. Neither are spot on, but they looked great. I think even better than the Nars lipgloss.

Right now I have the smallest little nub left on this lipstick. I am definitely looking forward to buying this again and again! :) I love MAC and I love this lipstick! :D

on 3/2/2012 8:09:00 PM

Skin: Very Oily, Fair-Medium, Not Sure

I really go back and forth with this lipstick. Maybe this doesn't work for me b/c my lips are so pigmented. I feel that it applies really streaky, and looks quite frosty, doesn't seem like a lustre to me at all. I didn't notice until I began to use it, or else I would not have purchased it. It's not horrible, but definitely not my fave.

on 2/26/2012 11:57:00 PM

Skin: Oily, Fair-Medium, Neutral

This is a great MLBB shade for me. I have fairly pigmented lips and this is just a tad lighter than my natural lip color. Great for a natural, polished look that doesn't scream "I'M WEARING LIPSTICK". Lasting power on me is only about an hour and a half. Not drying, but isn't moisturizing either. I think for many people Patisserie can work for a good natural lip look.

on 9/19/2011 11:48:00 AM

Patisserie is really a MLBB for my NC20 skin and reddish pink lips. I would call it nude, but in the sense of 'I'm not wearing anything on my lips', not the pale nude you pair with smokey eyes. It does intensify/deepens my lip colour a little and with Mac Subculture used as a lip liner, that's the perfect natural lip. Texture is very nice to wear, overall it's a great everyday lipstick.

on 7/17/2011 3:52:00 PM

Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Cool

Along with VGV this is my favoritest MLBB shade. I like that it's a lustre and I can build it up if I want to. the only thing I deslike about it is the wear time (2 hours tops), but I will rebuy when I'm finished with it.

on 5/23/2011 7:31:00 PM

This is my favorite MAC lipstick, actually this is my favorite lipstick in general. It is a great MLBB shade that matches perfectly with my NC20 skin tone.

on 4/30/2011 4:43:00 AM

definitely, not my favorite lipstick.
is very moisturizing, the color doesnt last.
Color is very pale, almost like gloss. Nothing special.
hug me is still my favorite nude lipstick! by far!

on 3/22/2011 5:45:00 PM

This is my favorite lipstick. It's great as a nude lip with smokey eyes, suitable for work, and looks MLBB. I really wish it wasn't L/E. I got it at CCO but I don't know if they still carry it. Does anyone know a dupe for this?

on 1/11/2011 1:17:00 PM

I don't usually wear Lustre,but I wanted something softer and creamier for the winter.I Love this shade on me it is a nude pinky color with a tiny amount of shimmer .I will definitely purchase again great MLBB shade!!

on 1/9/2011 1:04:00 PM

Skin: Dry, Fair-Medium, Warm

I received this in a B2M and had extremely high hopes for this lippie. Naturally I am a NW15 but since I self tan I am a NC30 currently and all of my pink lippies are either too mauve, too light or too cool. I saw pretty swatches of Patisserie and immediately wanted it. It's very moisturizing and glossy since it is a lustre and I love the feel of it. The color is very neutral, at least on me and I had been hoping it would be a little warmer. I didn't pay anything for it, technically, since it was a B2M but I would definitely repurchase, even if it wasn't the perfect pink I was looking for. I love MAC lippies, they're the only lipstick I buy because they never dry my lips out, the packaging is awesome and the price tag doesn't bother me. Overall, I definitely recommend Patisseries, especially for girls looking for a neutral pink.

Popular Lipsticks