October 22, 2014 | 1202 users online

Lipstick - MAC - Patisserie

rated 5 of 5 on 3/22/2011 5:45:00 PM More reviews by winkraine

This is my favorite lipstick. It's great as a nude lip with smokey eyes, suitable for work, and looks MLBB. I really wish it wasn't L/E. I got it at CCO but I don't know if they still carry it. Does anyone know a dupe for this?

rated 5 of 5 on 1/11/2011 1:17:00 PM More reviews by shayne80

Age: 36-43 Skin: Other, Other, Not Sure Hair: Other, Other, Other Eyes: Other

I don't usually wear Lustre,but I wanted something softer and creamier for the winter.I Love this shade on me it is a nude pinky color with a tiny amount of shimmer .I will definitely purchase again great MLBB shade!!

rated 4 of 5 on 1/9/2011 1:04:00 PM More reviews by xomegalina

Age: 19-24 Skin: Dry, Fair-Medium, Warm Hair: Black, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Brown

I received this in a B2M and had extremely high hopes for this lippie. Naturally I am a NW15 but since I self tan I am a NC30 currently and all of my pink lippies are either too mauve, too light or too cool. I saw pretty swatches of Patisserie and immediately wanted it. It's very moisturizing and glossy since it is a lustre and I love the feel of it. The color is very neutral, at least on me and I had been hoping it would be a little warmer. I didn't pay anything for it, technically, since it was a B2M but I would definitely repurchase, even if it wasn't the perfect pink I was looking for. I love MAC lippies, they're the only lipstick I buy because they never dry my lips out, the packaging is awesome and the price tag doesn't bother me. Overall, I definitely recommend Patisseries, especially for girls looking for a neutral pink.

rated 5 of 5 on 1/1/2011 5:09:00 PM More reviews by Gill222

Age: 25-29 Skin: Dry, Fair, Neutral Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

This is a really pretty natural pink/nude color suitable for day and evening wear. It compliments my fair skin perfectly. I really enjoy the light vanilla scent of this lipstick. As with all lipsticks I find it a little drying and wear a lip balm underneath.

rated 5 of 5 on 11/17/2010 8:18:00 PM More reviews by ashlayton

After I finished my tube of MAC Hello Kitty Cute-ster, I had long searched for a valid replacement in my collection and this lipstick comes pretty close. It's a very nude, light, lipstick, but works for me as I have very fair skin (NW15).

rated 4 of 5 on 11/17/2010 7:27:00 PM More reviews by LucaBaby

Patisserie and Bare Slimshine are my go to lipsticks...I love this color!

rated 3 of 5 top reviewer on 11/14/2010 4:31:00 AM More reviews by colfaxt

Age: 30-35 Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Cool Hair: Blond, Straight, Fine Eyes: Brown

Wasnt for me, didnt even try it, way too light & milky looking. Could tell it would was out my nc25 pink face.

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 11/10/2010 4:23:00 PM More reviews by jiney17

Patisserie is a pretty neutral, nothing that knocks my socks off, but a good basic to have around. I really think they ought to incorporate this color into the permanent line. Viva Glam V is similar, but a little darker and browner. Patisserie is a mid-tone slightly mauvey pink, but I think it must be a bit warmer than that description suggests. My skin tend to amplify cool tones in lipsticks that look neutral on other people, so if Patisserie were a true mauve-pink, then it would look cooler, purpler and less flattering on me. It's neutral and kind of blends into my natural lip color.

The texture is nice. Smooth and somewhat sheer. There's no glitter or frost, thank goodness, so it looks pretty natural. It's a decent MLBB-type shade, but not that impressive overall. I probably won't repurchase.

rated 4 of 5 on 11/5/2010 8:10:00 PM More reviews by KBujold

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Tan, Warm Hair: Brunette, Straight, Fine Eyes: Brown

Pefect MLBB for my nc42-44 skintone. I love it even better than VGV and hug me! It's a lustre so it's silky and a bit hydrating on my lips. Would definitly repurchase

rated 3 of 5 top reviewer on 10/1/2010 9:33:00 PM More reviews by starrysim

Patisserie is a very sheer nude colour, it doesn't even really do anything to my pigmented lips. It's a luster, which can be a hit or miss for me. The texture is somewhere between "nice" and "sits on top." It sort of feels like it would be moisturizing, but instead just sits on top of dry lips without soaking in. I don't get the hype over this colour. I'm lumping it into the mediocre pile along with Marquise D' - they're very similar in colour and texture IMO.