September 2, 2014 | 1242 users online

Makeup Brushes - Ecotools - Bamboo Blush Brush

rated 5 of 5 on 8/2/2012 12:03:00 AM More reviews by cellocontour

Age: 19-24 Skin: Oily, Fair-Medium, Warm Hair: Black, Straight, Fine Eyes: Brown

A lovely brush that feels like silk on your skin that is cheap and good for the environment! I have used this brush for over two years now and it has not shedded unlike the concealer brush. It is, however, too large for my face to use as a blush brush so I use it for liquid foundation or bronzer instead. The packaging is also ridiculous since it is always difficult to remove the brush and I don't think anyone actually reuses it--thereby defeating its reusable purpose. Still love this brush though!

rated 5 of 5 on 7/18/2012 10:50:00 AM More reviews by carmenle22

Age: 25-29 Skin: Very Oily, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Black

great brushes and super inexpensive!!

rated 5 of 5 on 7/17/2012 10:49:00 PM More reviews by CynHart

I LOVE my ecotools blush brush, it applies my blush evenly. I nearly have all of the eco tools brushes and they never shed, are soft, and well worth the money. I recommend this brand of brushes entirely. You won't be disappointed.

rated 5 of 5 on 7/9/2012 9:31:00 AM More reviews by connieconnie

I use this as blush brush and I love it, its very soft and get just the right amount of blush I need, so much better than my MAC blush brush......
Its not expensive at all...you could get this in Walmart! Affordable and great brush!!

rated 5 of 5 on 6/30/2012 1:07:00 AM More reviews by XpugsX

Age: 44-55 Skin: Other, Other, Not Sure Hair: Other, Other, Other Eyes: Other

I have been using this brush for over a year now and when it eventually dies, I will definitely purchase another one. I don't know when that will be because it is still in perfect condition despite being used every day and getting washed on a regular basis! This is a beautiful soft brush with a slightly tapered head. I haven't found another brush that applies my blush as well as this. This is the only brush I use in the Ecotools range, but it is a keeper!

rated 3 of 5 on 5/22/2012 2:58:00 PM More reviews by lalaapop

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Warm Hair: Black, Straight, Other Eyes: Brown

Fantastic blush brush. The shape is the perfect size to distribute blush to my cheeks with just one stroke.
EDIT.
I had to remove a lippie because this brush is awful with baked blushes!

rated 2 of 5 on 5/16/2012 3:26:00 AM More reviews by susie4032071

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Acne-prone, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Straight, Fine Eyes: Brown

I didn't like the shape of this brush. The bristles were too harsh and the pointed angle left streaks. Would not buy again. Not soft at all.

rated 5 of 5 on 4/26/2012 9:19:00 PM More reviews by XdeborahX

Age: 25-29 Skin: Sensitive, Other, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Other

EcoTools Brushes are awesome! I love them so much. They are good quality, easily accessible, don't shed, are ssooooo soft. I use the blush brush for powder and also for sweeping away fallout after I do my eyes. I can't recommend these brushes enough.

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 4/23/2012 6:38:00 PM More reviews by waymire01

Age: 36-43 Skin: Combination, Fair, Warm Hair: Brunette, Curly, Fine Eyes: Green

I bought two of these.. one is a typical dome style, and the other is slightly pointed. I was really impressed to find the pointed style in such an inexpensive line. They are both very solid, very soft, with comfortable handles. I have not washed them yet though so I do not know about bleeding.

rated 5 of 5 on 4/23/2012 5:25:00 PM More reviews by EmiriamdD

Age: 56 & Over Skin: Normal, Fair-Medium, Neutral Hair: Blond, Curly, Medium Eyes: Blue

Based on reviews here I got the EcoTools travel set, which included the blush brush but with a shorter handle, which I find easier to work with anyway. Terrific brush, soft, doesn't shed. Although it does have a large head I find that I can control the application of blush by picking up just a little at a time from the blush container and building from there if necessary. Works beautifully for me. So far I like all the brushes I've gotten from EcoTools. But yes, the packaging is ridiculous. Rather than pull the brushes out by the bristles I just rip the package open and then throw it away.