Ecotools Bamboo Blush Brush

4.6

Skin: Sensitive, Medium Brown, Warm

Hair: Other, Curly, Fine

I use this for setting foundation, applying my blush, any bronzer, and even powder foundation. This literally does everything. If you don't have this brush, you're missing out big time! And nothing's better than Eco friendly tools and make up! ^_^

It's a great blush brush. Goes on perfectly and much better than E.L.F

Skin: Combination, Tan, Not Sure

Hair: Black, Other, Medium

to me this is the best POWDER - not blush - brush ..i use it whenever i wanna set my foundation with a really LIGHT coat of powder.It picks up the perfect amount of powder and blends it in amazingly.it works great for that ..it is the softest brush i ever felt on my face

I've had this brush for two years, and it is just now starting to shed. but oh what an amazing two years it has been. I use this brush for just about everything: foundation, blush, brushing away eyeshadow fallout, etc. it has had to work hard, and through dozens of washings it has held up flawlessly, always drying silky smooth and soft. even though it is shedding now, I haven't noticed a decrease in performance. the fine hairs stay in the brush until I pull them out, leaving none of my face. it blends my makeup so perfectly, my coverage is always smooth and flawless when I use it. this is such an excellent product, and I will most definitely be repurchasing.

Skin: Combination, Tan, Warm

I hate to be the lone voice of dissent here, but I don't really like this brush. In fact, I haven't used it for a while now. I find that it just doesn't pick up powder products well. A lot of my blushes are HE and this will pick those up and apply the blush in a very sheer manner. This is almost impossible to use with drugstore blushes. I tend to like a stronger cheek, so this does not work for me. I'm planning to give this to a friend who likes really natural makeup.

Skin: Combination, Tan, Warm

Eco Tools probably has to be my number one favorite brand of make up tools....your make up is only as good as the brushes you use, in my opinion! especially being a make up artist at Sephora...to be honest I prefer these over MAC's brushes and Sephora's brushes because of the high quality and inexpensive cost! I use this for blush and powder...the bristles are so soft...and so nice...and it always gives my blush/powder the most amazing finish. I own every single Eco Tools brush and will remain a loyal customer for years to come!

Skin: Oily, Medium, Warm

Super soft brush. This brush is flat and wide, shaped like a paddle. It's perfect for applying blush and blending my blush with my bronzer. Def would repurchase!

This is a smooth and silky feeling brush. I have washed it a few times already and I haven't had to deal with any shedding. It applies blush evenly and the handle is durable. This is definitely worth buying if you are looking for a simple, and no frills blush brush.

Skin: Oily, Fair-Medium, Warm

A lovely brush that feels like silk on your skin that is cheap and good for the environment! I have used this brush for over two years now and it has not shedded unlike the concealer brush. It is, however, too large for my face to use as a blush brush so I use it for liquid foundation or bronzer instead. The packaging is also ridiculous since it is always difficult to remove the brush and I don't think anyone actually reuses it--thereby defeating its reusable purpose. Still love this brush though!

Skin: Very Oily, Fair-Medium, Not Sure

great brushes and super inexpensive!!

Popular Makeup Brushes