Ecotools Bamboo Blush Brush

4.5

on 9/30/2012 12:39:00 PM

Skin: Combination, Tan, Warm

I hate to be the lone voice of dissent here, but I don't really like this brush. In fact, I haven't used it for a while now. I find that it just doesn't pick up powder products well. A lot of my blushes are HE and this will pick those up and apply the blush in a very sheer manner. This is almost impossible to use with drugstore blushes. I tend to like a stronger cheek, so this does not work for me. I'm planning to give this to a friend who likes really natural makeup.

on 8/29/2012 12:36:00 AM

Skin: Combination, Tan, Warm

Eco Tools probably has to be my number one favorite brand of make up tools....your make up is only as good as the brushes you use, in my opinion! especially being a make up artist at Sephora...to be honest I prefer these over MAC's brushes and Sephora's brushes because of the high quality and inexpensive cost! I use this for blush and powder...the bristles are so soft...and so nice...and it always gives my blush/powder the most amazing finish. I own every single Eco Tools brush and will remain a loyal customer for years to come!

Skin: Oily, Medium, Warm

Super soft brush. This brush is flat and wide, shaped like a paddle. It's perfect for applying blush and blending my blush with my bronzer. Def would repurchase!

on 8/17/2012 4:21:00 PM

This is a smooth and silky feeling brush. I have washed it a few times already and I haven't had to deal with any shedding. It applies blush evenly and the handle is durable. This is definitely worth buying if you are looking for a simple, and no frills blush brush.

on 8/2/2012 12:03:00 AM

Skin: Oily, Fair-Medium, Warm

A lovely brush that feels like silk on your skin that is cheap and good for the environment! I have used this brush for over two years now and it has not shedded unlike the concealer brush. It is, however, too large for my face to use as a blush brush so I use it for liquid foundation or bronzer instead. The packaging is also ridiculous since it is always difficult to remove the brush and I don't think anyone actually reuses it--thereby defeating its reusable purpose. Still love this brush though!

on 7/18/2012 10:50:00 AM

Skin: Very Oily, Fair-Medium, Not Sure

great brushes and super inexpensive!!

on 7/17/2012 10:49:00 PM

Skin: Oily, Fair-Medium, Not Sure

I LOVE my ecotools blush brush, it applies my blush evenly. I nearly have all of the eco tools brushes and they never shed, are soft, and well worth the money. I recommend this brand of brushes entirely. You won't be disappointed.

I use this as blush brush and I love it, its very soft and get just the right amount of blush I need, so much better than my MAC blush brush......
Its not expensive at all...you could get this in Walmart! Affordable and great brush!!

on 6/30/2012 1:07:00 AM

I have been using this brush for over a year now and when it eventually dies, I will definitely purchase another one. I don't know when that will be because it is still in perfect condition despite being used every day and getting washed on a regular basis! This is a beautiful soft brush with a slightly tapered head. I haven't found another brush that applies my blush as well as this. This is the only brush I use in the Ecotools range, but it is a keeper!

on 5/22/2012 2:58:00 PM

Hair: Black, Straight, Other

Fantastic blush brush. The shape is the perfect size to distribute blush to my cheeks with just one stroke.
EDIT.
I had to remove a lippie because this brush is awful with baked blushes!

Popular Makeup Brushes