September 2, 2014 | 1563 users online

Blush - BeneFit Cosmetics - Posietint

rated 3 of 5 on 6/25/2013 9:11:00 AM More reviews by lipstickinpink

I purchased a few things off Benefit online and got a mini sample of this blush and i love it!
It's perfect for my skin tone. (Ivory) Personally i love bright blushes, (each to their own)

It sometimes apply onto my finger then apply to my cheeks, or do one cheek at a time and blend blend blend either with a RT stippling brush or my fingers, you have to work quickly otherwise it can leave "dots/marks" of where you placed the product.

The lasting power is great! I'll definitely purchase the full size product!

rated 1 of 5 top reviewer on 6/12/2013 2:10:00 PM More reviews by ninaeaster

So disappointed with this product. It will not blend into the skin leaving dots of pink blush. It is not a great look. I usually love benefit products, but their cheek stains have been a let down.

rated 1 of 5 on 6/4/2013 1:32:00 PM More reviews by Mellaaayy

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Very Oily, Medium Brown, Not Sure Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

I got posietint in the gettin' cheeky set. This does not show up on my skin at all. I tried not blending it out too much so I could get some colour, with and without a brush, but it doesn't show. It leaves a sheer pink stain if I use it on my lips, but it lasts about 3 hours. It does make my lips feel cool and silky. I like the idea of the packaging, but if this were a staple product of mine, I would hate to not get every drop of it because of the bottle.

rated 5 of 5 on 6/4/2013 11:02:00 AM More reviews by jewelmeow

this is very flattering on the cheeks and lips, especially the lips. its texture is creamy unlike Benetint which makes it easy to blend out with nice pigmentation. it looks gorgeous on the lips - a sweet light pink color that i love. i got this in a mini size from Benefit's Cabana glama kit and i'm planning to get the full size now. this product is really quite unique and i like the brush applicator which makes it easy to apply on my lips. also because it somewhat dries with time the lasting power is even better than many lipsticks and glosses.

rated 2 of 5 on 4/27/2013 11:45:00 AM More reviews by erilin87

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Neutral Hair: Blond, Straight, Fine Eyes: Green

Just really not mad on the colour of this, weird very bright baby doll pink and its got a weird very gel like consistency that makes it hard to blend
So you end up with a weird coloured bright pink splotch on your cheek-not good...

rated 4 of 5 on 4/12/2013 1:14:00 PM More reviews by CaptainKork

I love Posietint for the color, how long it lasts, how easy it is to build and how it has a sheen (gloss as opposed to shimmer) but not a trace of glittery bits. It's very flattering on my fair/medium skin in the summer and especially in the winter.

The packaging is awkward though. The brush in a bottle makes you have to apply the product on your fingers first, staining them. When the product starts to run out it's hard to get to the rest of it in the crevices of the bottle and I have broken 2 bottles on low impact.

rated 2 of 5 on 4/7/2013 12:10:00 AM More reviews by chabelita17

Age: 25-29 Skin: Oily, Fair-Medium, Cool Hair: Brown, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Brown

PROs:
- Gorgeous color (carnation pink)
- It's creamy vs. Benetint's watery formulation
- For lighter-skinned folks, it will give you a natural, dewy look. Very pretty on the cheeks.

CONs:
- requires to much effort to apply on the cheeks as it will dry out and leave you with blotches on your face.
- if you have medium to dark skin color, it may not show up at all on your skin
- if you have dark lips (for smokers or just if your lips are naturally pigmented), it may not show either.
- it looks dry on the lips though you can use a lip balm or gloss over it.
- applying it on your cheeks may rub off existing make up
- i don't like applying it on my lips because i tend to lick them a lot. and this product tastes like poison.
- it's too expensive for what it does. if this were a drugstore product, i wouldn't but it either.
- the nail polish style bottle makes is difficult to consume the whole thing.

rated 2 of 5 top reviewer on 4/6/2013 10:19:00 AM More reviews by FeeFee34

Age: 19-24 Skin: Dry, Fair, Warm Hair: Brunette, Curly, Medium Eyes: Brown

I used this is a lip tint, not a blush. And think it's very much not at all not a bit good. I like the clean, slightly blue-based pink tint, but for a tint it doesn't last long enough. Plus the product made my lips drier, which defeats part of the purpose of putting something on my lips. I also didn't like the slimy, wet sensation of applying this, then the drying feeling on my lips as it dried so I could put a balm over it. The tiny bottle ran out quickly, although I'm sure I missed out on the last bits due to the nail-polish-bottle-style applicator. I wouldn't recommend this as a lip product.

rated 4 of 5 on 3/28/2013 9:43:00 AM More reviews by tofusteak

Age: 30-35 Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Warm Hair: Black, Straight, Fine Eyes: Brown

This is one of the most expensive blushes I have ever tried. I have not had that much luck with powder or cream blushes so after reading reviews and videos about this product, I decided to give it a go. The SA demonstrated how to use this on the cheeks...just put three drops then spread on the cheekbones quickly before the colour settles completely.

I like the colour it gives my cheeks... a slight dewy pink...nothing too artificial. I have golden-yellow undertones since I am Asian but this still looks natural on my skin. In my experience, this blush looks best when you add a highlighter on top for a more dewy look.

I have been using this product for almost six months and so far, so good. No allergic reactions whatsoever and it lasts for hours unlike powder and cream blushes I have tried in the past. My skin is acidic and despite this, the colour adapts well and doesn't look too dark.

If there is anything I dislike about the product, it's the way the print on the packaging chips off. Of course, price is another issue...this is very expensive for a blush. I think it is priced way too high despite its benefits.

rated 4 of 5 on 2/28/2013 2:10:00 PM More reviews by crysta656

Age: 25-29 Skin: Normal, Fair, Cool Hair: Brunette, Curly, Fine Eyes: Green

While Posietint is not my HG when it comes to my cheeks, it has immediately become my HG when it comes to my lips!
On my cheeks, the color was a pain to apply as it dries to quickly and you have to be careful to get just the right amount or BAM, you're super duper pink.
However, I do love it on my lips. It really helps even out the pigmentation and lasts for the majority of the day. I wear it with just a smack of my Sugar balm and it's good to go!