April 20, 2014 | 1721 users online

Blush - BeneFit Cosmetics - Posietint

rated 4 of 5 on 4/12/2013 1:14:00 PM More reviews by CaptainKork

I love Posietint for the color, how long it lasts, how easy it is to build and how it has a sheen (gloss as opposed to shimmer) but not a trace of glittery bits. It's very flattering on my fair/medium skin in the summer and especially in the winter.

The packaging is awkward though. The brush in a bottle makes you have to apply the product on your fingers first, staining them. When the product starts to run out it's hard to get to the rest of it in the crevices of the bottle and I have broken 2 bottles on low impact.

rated 2 of 5 on 4/7/2013 12:10:00 AM More reviews by chabelita17

Age: 25-29 Skin: Oily, Fair-Medium, Cool Hair: Brown, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Brown

PROs:
- Gorgeous color (carnation pink)
- It's creamy vs. Benetint's watery formulation
- For lighter-skinned folks, it will give you a natural, dewy look. Very pretty on the cheeks.

CONs:
- requires to much effort to apply on the cheeks as it will dry out and leave you with blotches on your face.
- if you have medium to dark skin color, it may not show up at all on your skin
- if you have dark lips (for smokers or just if your lips are naturally pigmented), it may not show either.
- it looks dry on the lips though you can use a lip balm or gloss over it.
- applying it on your cheeks may rub off existing make up
- i don't like applying it on my lips because i tend to lick them a lot. and this product tastes like poison.
- it's too expensive for what it does. if this were a drugstore product, i wouldn't but it either.
- the nail polish style bottle makes is difficult to consume the whole thing.

rated 2 of 5 top reviewer on 4/6/2013 10:19:00 AM More reviews by FeeFee34

Age: 19-24 Skin: Dry, Fair, Warm Hair: Brunette, Curly, Medium Eyes: Brown

I used this is a lip tint, not a blush. And think it's very much not at all not a bit good. I like the clean, slightly blue-based pink tint, but for a tint it doesn't last long enough. Plus the product made my lips drier, which defeats part of the purpose of putting something on my lips. I also didn't like the slimy, wet sensation of applying this, then the drying feeling on my lips as it dried so I could put a balm over it. The tiny bottle ran out quickly, although I'm sure I missed out on the last bits due to the nail-polish-bottle-style applicator. I wouldn't recommend this as a lip product.

rated 4 of 5 on 3/28/2013 9:43:00 AM More reviews by tofusteak

Age: 30-35 Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Warm Hair: Black, Straight, Fine Eyes: Brown

This is one of the most expensive blushes I have ever tried. I have not had that much luck with powder or cream blushes so after reading reviews and videos about this product, I decided to give it a go. The SA demonstrated how to use this on the cheeks...just put three drops then spread on the cheekbones quickly before the colour settles completely.

I like the colour it gives my cheeks... a slight dewy pink...nothing too artificial. I have golden-yellow undertones since I am Asian but this still looks natural on my skin. In my experience, this blush looks best when you add a highlighter on top for a more dewy look.

I have been using this product for almost six months and so far, so good. No allergic reactions whatsoever and it lasts for hours unlike powder and cream blushes I have tried in the past. My skin is acidic and despite this, the colour adapts well and doesn't look too dark.

If there is anything I dislike about the product, it's the way the print on the packaging chips off. Of course, price is another issue...this is very expensive for a blush. I think it is priced way too high despite its benefits.

rated 4 of 5 on 2/28/2013 2:10:00 PM More reviews by crysta656

Age: 25-29 Skin: Normal, Fair, Cool Hair: Brunette, Curly, Fine Eyes: Green

While Posietint is not my HG when it comes to my cheeks, it has immediately become my HG when it comes to my lips!
On my cheeks, the color was a pain to apply as it dries to quickly and you have to be careful to get just the right amount or BAM, you're super duper pink.
However, I do love it on my lips. It really helps even out the pigmentation and lasts for the majority of the day. I wear it with just a smack of my Sugar balm and it's good to go!

rated 1 of 5 top reviewer on 2/10/2013 1:27:00 PM More reviews by Mollieismehehe

Oh guys, this stuff sucks. The packaging is inconvenient. AND IT DOESN'T EVEN SHOW UP ON MY FACE. Do not waste your money guys, don't do it!

rated 3 of 5 top reviewer on 2/8/2013 9:48:00 PM More reviews by angellove1705

Age: 25-29 Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Curly, Fine Eyes: Blue

I got a small sample sized tube of this and had been in love. It gave me the right amount of color and a fresh faced flush. Once I got a full size bottle I found I didn't like this as much. I found it almost looking too pink on me and looked funny on my combination skin cheeks. I am not sure if my current dislike has to do with the time of the year I am using it - winter with cold and dry weather. I hate the packaging. I think it looks funny as a nail polish style bottle and the brush tends to make it hard to get out the right amount of product. I still like this, but I think it works better in the warmer months.

rated 4 of 5 on 1/17/2013 3:22:00 PM More reviews by thrrrrob

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Cool Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

Most gorgeous pink stain ever. Posietint is the prettiest baby pink on your cheeks and a darker fuschia on lips. I wish it lasted longer but seems to wear off after 4 hours or so. It is also really drying on my lips and the smell is funky.

rated 5 of 5 on 1/4/2013 5:01:00 PM More reviews by jarrah

I always come back for this one.
the hell with skin tones, this suits everyone and it lasts all day long.
you just need a little practice to perfect it.
one con: the price
pros: everything about it

rated 5 of 5 on 1/2/2013 7:59:00 AM More reviews by amystewart

Age: 25-29 Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Cool Hair: Brunette, Straight, Fine Eyes: Blue

I have all the benefit liquid blushes (Cha Cha Tint and Benetint) but this is by far my favourite. It's perfect for my skintone which is fair with cool undertones.

I think it's superior to Benetint and anyone who likes Benetint will love this. Its thicker and while the colour looks a little scary in the pot, it blends beautifully into a very pretty and natural colour.

It gives SUCH a lovely flush to the cheeks and I particularly love it as a lip stain - it stays on long after your gloss is gone and gives lips colour without being too bright. Personally I dont really wear lipstick but get frustrated by lip gloss that won't last so this really is perfect.

As always with benefit, the price is a let down and this product (perhaps due to the consistency) does not last as long as Benetint.