July 29, 2014 | 1944 users online

Brows - Milani - Brow Fix Brow Kit

image 0image 1image 2

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 7/3/2013 8:32:00 AM More reviews by VioletBick

Age: 30-35 Skin: Dry, Fair-Medium, Neutral Hair: Other, Other, Other Eyes: Other

Bought this due to the reviews here and am not disappointed. IMHO the packaging is a tad bulky. Would love a slimmer package compact w/ a mirror. I don't use the highlighter but would love for them to add wax instead or give you the option. Oh well still a great product. Highly recommend!

rated 5 of 5 on 6/26/2013 7:44:00 PM More reviews by jscott7196

I bought this product today at my local cvs due to having a $5 off coupon that was soon to expire. I've been in search for a good brow powder but didn't want to shell out the cash for Anastasia brow products. So anyways I boing this for around $8.95 I believe and with my discount came to $3 and some change. Can't beat that :) as soon as I got home I got ready for the day and used this and have to say I am in SHOCK at the quality of this product. The powders are like butter and are quite pigmented. They blend easily and look natural instead of powdery. I bought the medium one which comes with a dark shade, medium shade & a highlight which is like a champagne frost. I used all three shades today and love it. The highlighter is extremely pigmented and went on like silk. I've been wearing it for about 5 hours now and they haven't budged. Great staying power forsure. I can't say anything about to brushes it comes with or the tweezers because I have my own and don't feel the need to use those and those are not the reason I purchased this anyways. DEFINITELY A MUST HAVE IMO.

rated 5 of 5 on 6/13/2013 5:31:00 AM More reviews by Snerby1

Age: 30-35 Skin: Normal, Fair-Medium, Cool Hair: Brown, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Brown

Amazing. I bought a whole bunch of different eyebrow products online (as they are more expensive here in Australia) just guessing at colours, bought this kit in 'Light' and the darkest shade in the kit is perfect, I'm actually surprised at how good it is. Seems to last really well on my skin. I am having some trouble opening the packaging, but, that could just be me :) I like the tools (brush etc) in there too, though quite a few people have said they don't like them I found them fine.

rated 5 of 5 on 5/30/2013 8:36:00 PM More reviews by Meech25

What can i say that everyone else has not already mentioned? LOVE IT LOVE IT LOVE IT!!
so much!
I keep trying to find an excuse to toss this brow kit aside and buy the Anastasia duo brow powder, but every morning when i do my makeup and apply this brow powder, i feel so happy with it that i really can't give it up.
It is so long wearing and perfect shade for my brows.
I used to mix the 2 colors when i first started filling my brows in because i was scared they would look too done up, but now i go straight for the dark and its perfect!
I use a regular MAC angled brush, because the one in the kit, although it works fine, got dirty and i really dont see the point in washing such a small brush!
Anyway, MUST HAVE!!!

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 5/28/2013 1:53:00 PM More reviews by SamanthaJo19

Absolutely LOVE this product! The dark brown matches my brown eyebrows perfectly and lasts a long time. I use the angled brush to apply, blend with sponge thing, but dont use the tweezers. Tweezers included are cheap and wont grip any hair. The brush provided is a little short but works, will be getting a different brush. I only use the darker shade and occasionally the highlighter. Wish it had a wax to keep my brows in place. Will repurchase this!

rated 5 of 5 on 5/27/2013 6:29:00 PM More reviews by sreyes21

Great kit! I was originally using a different drugstore brand brow kit but wanted to try something new. I really love this kit. I love that it comes with two different shades and a great highlighter that works well on most skin tones. The powders are well pigmented and super blendable. It lasts forever too because a little goes a long way. I didnt really care for the mini tweezers, sponge tip and tiny angled brush; I just use the tools I already had which were easier to use. I am pretty satisfied with this product and with most Milani products I've purchased, actually.

rated 4 of 5 on 5/23/2013 3:42:00 AM More reviews by koralam

Price:$7.99.
I bought this with the intention of using it as eyeshadows. i know thats not whats its labelled to be used as but hey people put lipstick on their cheeks so why not. I got the lightest shade and i love it! With 3 different shades it perfect for a neutral eye. There is a shimmery pearl shade, a light brown and a deeper brown shade. I dont use this on my eyebrows because its way too light to do so but i can see it working great because the powder is quite pigmented. I hope anyone reading this review can maybe think about repurposing this product, its like 2 for 1!

rated 5 of 5 on 5/14/2013 6:05:00 PM More reviews by Judeanna

Age: 56 & Over Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Other, Other Eyes: Hazel

Some type of brow color is essential for my daily makeup. I am very fair and blonde with delicate brows that are lighter than my hair.

have tried various pencils and powders, some low end and some high end. The Milani Brow Fix kit in 01 Light is one of the best I've used and it's very inexpensive.

I mix the lighter blonde shade with the light brown/dark blonde shade. This creates a soft, neutral blonde color with a tiny bit of warmth, but not too golden. The little brush works well for application, but you could always use your own brush..

I also like the highlighter color that can be placed for a specific effect.

I don't find the tweezers very useful. They feel stiff and difficult to press together in order to pluck a hair. However, the rest of the kit is of very good quality, so the bad tweezers don't affect my rating.

7 out of 7 people found this review helpful. Did you? Yes No

rated 5 of 5 on 5/8/2013 11:31:00 PM More reviews by leopard666

Age: 30-35 Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Neutral Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Brown

Medium 02 perfect for fair brunettes I like my brows not as harsh this stuff is perfection I gotta say that my favorite brow products are lioele grey /black pencil and maybellines define a brow in dark blonde and I love this

rated 5 of 5 on 4/24/2013 7:59:00 PM More reviews by deehippolyte

Age: 30-35 Skin: Acne-prone, Dark, Cool Hair: Black, Kinky, Medium Eyes: Brown

Great brow kit at a ridiculous price. I bought this on a whim and i am happy i did. It has a great hihlighter that can be used for a natural look. \the medium o2 orks well with my brows adn gives it a natural and not drawn in look like most brow pencils do. |this is my hg for my eyebrows for sure