July 23, 2014 | 1947 users online

Concealers - BeneFit Cosmetics - Erase Paste in Fair

rated 4 of 5 on 2/7/2013 6:05:00 PM More reviews by Cortiz4

Erase paste has been my go to concealer for about 3 years now its creamy which I love it doesn't dry up it sticks well and last pretty long. I rate it a 4 instead of a 5 because it does set on too lines. A little goes a long way and when you put just the right amount it wont set onto lines. It's more of a peachy tone so only buy this if you have a peachy tone. I am a light tan color and I use deep.

rated 3 of 5 on 2/1/2013 9:09:00 AM More reviews by Christac3698

While I love this product to cover the discolorations under my eyes, I dislike it just as much for the way it settles into my fine lines. I do not have many fine lines; however, the ones I do have are accentuated by this product. It is so creamy when it comes out of the jar, but then after I blend (with the EcoTools concealer brush) it just looks dried up and settled. Will not repurchase again. :(

rated 5 of 5 on 1/21/2013 3:23:00 PM More reviews by banannafish

Age: 30-35 Skin: Oily, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Other, Other Eyes: Green

The perfect cool and peachy reflective pigments, which can counteract blue under-eye discolorations that I've been genetically gifted with (sigh). It is a creamy paste, my ONLY complaint with this fantastic product is that it is a little pot, and the scooper that it comes with is one of those instantly-lost things, so sticking my fingers into the pot everyday is a little unsanitary. It is the best concealer I've found and trust me, I've tried a ton. I haven't had the problems that other people have, with it settling into lines, and it has pretty good staying power - I rarely have to reapply during the day and a quick swipe under my eyes before going out at night and I'm set!

rated 4 of 5 on 1/10/2013 3:24:00 PM More reviews by PennyRoo

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Neutral Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Green

I have very dark undereye circles. This paste does a good job -- it does not completely cover them up, it just makes them less noticeable. I look more awake, for sure. Out of all the undereye concealers I've tried, this does the job best. It's not perfect though. A little bit goes a long way. And if you use too much, it creases a lot. Additionally, I don't suggest you use it to cover up any blemishes or spots elsewhere on your face if your skin is oily like mine... it's not pretty.

rated 5 of 5 on 12/30/2012 9:52:00 PM More reviews by ribbongal6941

This product is great for the undereyes and is a full coverage concealer. It's easy to blend out. I just need to make sure to close the cap tight enough. I don't use the little spoon that comes with it and it works just fine

rated 3 of 5 on 12/16/2012 11:52:00 AM More reviews by gmstrack

Age: 30-35 Skin: Dry, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Red, Other, Other Eyes: Hazel

To start with, this product is a bit dark for a pale concealer, and it's definitely too dark if you are super pale (e.g., natural redhead). It does appear to have plenty of cool and peachy reflective pigments, which can counteract blue under-eye discolorations. That being said, I found the product greasy and it settled in fine lines; it just didn't stay put. (I have very dry skin, so I rarely consider a product greasy.) Application requires patting with a light touch, but even if you nail this, it still requires powder to set, which ends up having a heavy aging effect. Also, this product did not completely cover my dark under-eye circles, but it did diminish them (for about 30 min.) The only reason I'm rating this a 3 and not a 1 or 2 is that the pigments are pretty and reflective; even when I apply this product to blemishes and discolorations all over my face, and the effect is very far from Oompa Loompa (even though the shade is too dark for my skin tone).

rated 1 of 5 on 12/3/2012 4:36:00 PM More reviews by Troysy

Ugh! Awful. Way to dark for my light, light skin. Thick, sticky, caked with everything. No good as under eye concealer as way too heavy.

Worst concealer I have ever bought. I will stick with my TooFaced perfection.

rated 2 of 5 on 11/25/2012 5:53:00 PM More reviews by jinglingjambo

Age: 19-24 Skin: Oily, Fair-Medium, Cool Hair: Blond, Straight, Fine Eyes: Hazel

I bought this product as I had Bo-oing and didn't like it (after using Erase Paste, I am considering giving Bo-oing another chance)
The SA told me that Erase Paste is the better of the two and covers dark circles, brightens your skin and still covers blemishes and is better than Bo-Oing, hmmm... Well, this did nothing for me. It was too slick to hold onto the skin and maintain colour, I felt like it just yellowed the skin I applied it to and even when it was dry, any powder I applied would just stick to it and crease.

The little applicator was pointless as well. I just didn't like this product at all and the only reason it has 2 lippies instead of 1 is because it didn't break me out or clog my pores.

rated 3 of 5 top reviewer on 11/4/2012 7:47:00 AM More reviews by DaniDeelish

Age: 19-24 Skin: Dry, Fair, Warm Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Other Eyes: Hazel

****ABOUT MY SKIN****
I have normal-dry skin. Dry around my chin, nose and under my eyes, pretty much normal everywhere else. I have horrible, blue-purple hereditary dark circles.
****CONCEALER CONSISTENCY****
This has a thick, whipped cream gel kind of consistency. It's different to any other texture I have tried. Like a thick, goopy creamy gel.
****APPLICATION****
I think the best way to apply this concealer is with your fingers. Because of it's thick consistency, the warmth in your fingers really helps blend the product in to your skin. So I usually use my fingers to apply it, and then finish blending it out with my beauty blender.
****PROS****
--This concealer will cover absolutely EVERYTHING! "Erase" paste is a very good name for it. It will erase everything you need it to. It has amazing full coverage and you only need the tiniest bit of it!
--The colour is very peach/pink based, which is great for counteracting and covering dark circles.
--This concealer has decent staying power. About 8 hours I'd say, which isn't bad.
--This concealer will last you so long!
****CONS****
--The biggest con for me with this concealer is that this stuff creases like an absolute NIGHTMARE! Like omg. I've never in my life seen anything that creases this badly. Probably because of it's strange, thick consistency. No matter what I use (primer, powder), this creases far worse than any other concealer I've ever used, which annoys the crap out of me! A concealer that creases this badly will age your under eye area. Never a good thing! I can't stand the creasing in this. My bf even told me that my under eye area look awful when I wear this!
--This concealer is strictly for under your eyes (IMO). As I mentioned above, it is very peach based, which is great for under your eyes, but not on your face (unless you use a peach/pink based foundation). If you put this on blemishes on your face, they will stand out (as most people do not wear a foundation with strong peach/pink bases). So I would not recommend it for your face (which limits the use of the concealer)
--This concealer gets very cakey as the day goes on! A few hours after I apply it, I look in the mirror and it looks really cakey and un-natural. Never a good look.
--The goopy thick texture won't be the best for people with oily skin, as your skin will look greasy.
--The pot is not hygienic as you have to keep dipping your fingers in to it.
****BOTTOM LINE****
--If you have tried every concealer out there for your dark circles and none have covered them up, then I suggest you try this (if you can get past the intense creasing). This concealer will cover your dark circles instantly. But it's definitely not for people who like a crease-free under eye area. I probably won't repurchase, as I have other concealers that cover just as well and don't crease this badly.

rated 4 of 5 on 10/16/2012 6:38:00 PM More reviews by Jess1189

I was pleasantly surprised by this thick paste. It does cover a multitude of sins (if you use it correctly...aka tiny amounts), but it's just so expensive...I paid $24 for it at Ulta. On the plus, it has lasted me almost a year! So I guess that balances things out.