October 2, 2014 | 1844 users online

Concealers - BeneFit Cosmetics - Erase Paste in Fair

rated 3 of 5 on 4/13/2013 7:17:00 PM More reviews by hollieleesx

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Dry, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Red, Other, Other Eyes: Hazel

I have used this product for many months and I think it's an average concealer. It's not amazing but not terrible.

I used to wear this everyday under my eyes and what I found was that it tends to wear off throughout the day. It doesn't stay put and wears off after around four hours. I think you can get much better concealers than this like the Collection 2000 concealer which is my new favorite. I probably won't be purchasing this again.

rated 5 of 5 on 3/27/2013 1:43:00 PM More reviews by Emmagage123

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Normal, Other, Not Sure Hair: Other, Other, Other Eyes: Hazel

I love this concealor!! It works so well for concealing under eye dark circles because it highlights the eyes, it lasts all day and makes me look awake. It also lasts a while because a little goes a long way which is good because the pot doesn't seem very big at first for 19. Benefit is one of my most favourite makeup brands and this product did not let me down atall! I personally think this concealor is best for under eye rather than on any blemishes, I would use benefit boing for this as an alternative. Overall a great product and sets beautifully when set with a touch of powder

rated 1 of 5 on 3/9/2013 8:35:00 AM More reviews by Fitouesumwe

Age: 30-35 Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Fine Eyes: Green

This product smells really really bad and does'nt stay put. I've blended it very well but 2 hours later, I could clearly see patches of product at the surface of my skin. Like if I was rejecting it?! WEIRD WEIRD PRODUCT.

1pt: the packaging is cute.

rated 2 of 5 on 2/22/2013 2:41:00 AM More reviews by Cydni

Age: 19-24 Skin: Sensitive, Olive, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

I tried this product many different ways (applied with fingers, brushes, with/without primers, extra moisturizer, powders ect.) and sadly it didn't work out for me. While it does have decent coverage it exaggerates every little under eye line (even ones I never knew I had!).

rated 2 of 5 on 2/9/2013 10:53:00 AM More reviews by CanopicDC

Age: 19-24 Skin: Normal, Medium, Not Sure Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

Im medium skinned south asian- so the medium was too salmony for my skin tone and the shade up from that was too light so really limited color selection. Way to greasy so it CREASES so bad. I tried priming and
powedering nothing helps. Plus it looks pink/peachy which pisses me off
ugghhh i really wanted to like it. It settles into fine lines i didn't even know i had it was baddd. Wish I kept my receipt so I could return it and get my $30 back :(

rated 4 of 5 on 2/7/2013 6:05:00 PM More reviews by Cortiz4

Erase paste has been my go to concealer for about 3 years now its creamy which I love it doesn't dry up it sticks well and last pretty long. I rate it a 4 instead of a 5 because it does set on too lines. A little goes a long way and when you put just the right amount it wont set onto lines. It's more of a peachy tone so only buy this if you have a peachy tone. I am a light tan color and I use deep.

rated 3 of 5 on 2/1/2013 9:09:00 AM More reviews by Christac3698

While I love this product to cover the discolorations under my eyes, I dislike it just as much for the way it settles into my fine lines. I do not have many fine lines; however, the ones I do have are accentuated by this product. It is so creamy when it comes out of the jar, but then after I blend (with the EcoTools concealer brush) it just looks dried up and settled. Will not repurchase again. :(

rated 5 of 5 on 1/21/2013 3:23:00 PM More reviews by banannafish

Age: 30-35 Skin: Oily, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Other, Other Eyes: Green

The perfect cool and peachy reflective pigments, which can counteract blue under-eye discolorations that I've been genetically gifted with (sigh). It is a creamy paste, my ONLY complaint with this fantastic product is that it is a little pot, and the scooper that it comes with is one of those instantly-lost things, so sticking my fingers into the pot everyday is a little unsanitary. It is the best concealer I've found and trust me, I've tried a ton. I haven't had the problems that other people have, with it settling into lines, and it has pretty good staying power - I rarely have to reapply during the day and a quick swipe under my eyes before going out at night and I'm set!

rated 4 of 5 on 1/10/2013 3:24:00 PM More reviews by PennyRoo

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Neutral Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Green

I have very dark undereye circles. This paste does a good job -- it does not completely cover them up, it just makes them less noticeable. I look more awake, for sure. Out of all the undereye concealers I've tried, this does the job best. It's not perfect though. A little bit goes a long way. And if you use too much, it creases a lot. Additionally, I don't suggest you use it to cover up any blemishes or spots elsewhere on your face if your skin is oily like mine... it's not pretty.

rated 5 of 5 on 12/30/2012 9:52:00 PM More reviews by ribbongal6941

This product is great for the undereyes and is a full coverage concealer. It's easy to blend out. I just need to make sure to close the cap tight enough. I don't use the little spoon that comes with it and it works just fine