December 20, 2014 | 849 users online

Foundations - Sally Hansen - Inspired By Carmindy Natural Beauty Your Skin Makeup ] [DISCONTINUED]

This product has been discontinued

rated 4 of 5 on 5/15/2011 12:25:00 AM More reviews by VickieT13

I'm NC40 and find the color Tawny Beige matches perfectly! I went to Sephora today to get MUFE foundation match bc I'm a bit lighter in the winter. The MUA went ahead and started applying MUFE without taking off the foundation I was wearing. She was shocked when I told her I have foundation on my face, she thought I just have good skin. YES this foundation looks VERY natural and I get compliments all the time whenever I have it on! If you could find your color match, you will definitely love it! CVS is having a 75%off sale so I got 3 bottles as backup for $3.37 each!!!!!!!! Coverage is medium to full, depends on your liking. I only use a pea size for an everyday look. It's a great alternative if you don't want to waste expensive more high end foundations like I do.
LOVE LOVE LOVE

rated 4 of 5 on 5/2/2011 1:31:00 PM More reviews by HannahTheScribe

Age: 19-24 Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Cool Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Green

The shades are extremely natural-looking in color and blend well into any skin tone that differ slightly from each other. It has no parabens, no talc, no mineral oil, and tons of antioxidents. It comes with a well-working pump that puts out just the right amount for your entire face! I have normal to dry skin, and it does not break me out at all (my acne is solely triggered by hormones). The only complaints (cons) I have are: I wish it came in a fuller coverage and I wish it would last longer and transfer less. Other than that, nothing compares to this foundation! I am in love with this, and I can't give it up!

rated 2 of 5 on 4/30/2011 12:58:00 AM More reviews by Rowenah

Age: 30-35 Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Cool Hair: Red, Straight, Fine Eyes: Hazel

I think this foundations color is excellent for those with very fair skin. I purchased the porcelain and it was a perfect match for me. I have never used another drugstore brand that was light enough for my skin. The coverage is medium to full and this makeup wears very well throughout the day. However, I had one of the worst breakouts I have had in years after a week of using this foundation. I was getting blemishes in areas that I have never broken out in before. I would not recommend this foundation for anyone with sensitive or acne prone skin.

rated 5 of 5 on 4/29/2011 12:52:00 PM More reviews by erijica

Age: 25-29 Skin: Very Oily, Fair, Warm Hair: Brown, Straight, Fine Eyes: Hazel

I really, REALLY like this product. It makes my skin look amazing, it's very close to my skin tone (I bought Porcelain), and it controls oil pretty decently. Unfortunately, because I am super ridiculously oily, it does start to look cakey at the end of the day, but I've never had a foundation that doesn't do that. Out of all the foundations I've tried, this one looks the nicest for the longest amount of time. Definite repurchase (and my HG at the moment! Haha)!!

rated 4 of 5 on 4/27/2011 4:46:00 PM More reviews by kgallacher

LOVE LOVE LOVE IT!!!
Definetly the best foundation U have ever used, give the most amazing finish, looks so flawless!!! and stays on all day!! NO PARABENS or MINERAL OIL yay!

rated 5 of 5 on 4/23/2011 4:18:00 PM More reviews by Terri50

Age: 44-55 Skin: Normal, Medium, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Other, Other Eyes: Hazel

I LOVE this foundation! Melts into your skin, and leave a clean, healthy glow. Never heavy or caked up. Your skin shows through but your flaws are covered : ) What more could you ask for. I have been using this since it came out. Have had to buy Tawny Beige on E-Bay because I can no longer find it at CVS : ( Afraid this is being discontinued : ( I find everything in this make up line to be high quality, and hope to see it stay on the shelves for years to come!

rated 3 of 5 on 4/23/2011 3:30:00 PM More reviews by azondlo

Overall, this was a pretty great foundation. I loved the packaging, I could see how much was left, and it was very sanitary with a pump. Also, the pump was perfect because just one pump was the exact amount I needed for my whole face. It had really great coverage too, and I thought that the color selection was great and easy to match, especially when considering how difficult drugstore foundation matching can be.
The downsides were that it never felt like it truly dried. The finish is dewy, which is gorgeous, but if you have oily skin, like myself, it can be a little too much, so I always had to set it with powder. Even when I set it with powder though, it never felt dried, would always come off on my hands if I touched my face, or only boyfriends shirt when I hugged him…not cute. Also, because of this, the staying power wasn't that great. It did last around 4-6 hours, but after that I found that it would get blotchy, or just not look good anymore, if it was there at all.
It seems like this foundation would be great for dry skinned girls. Maybe it would sink into dry skin a little better, and it would have better staying power if it didn't mix with the oils on my face half way through the day.
Unfortunately, although it leaves a beautiful finish with amazing coverage, it's just not my HG.

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 4/21/2011 8:26:00 PM More reviews by PaulaBenoit

Age: 30-35 Skin: Dry, Olive, Warm Hair: Red, Straight, Medium Eyes: Brown

I purchased the shade Sandy Beige which works right now for the spring but I have a feeling in the summer I would need Tawny Beige. For a drugstore foundation this was not cheap, $21 CDN plus tax. This to me is a full coverage foundation. Packaging is in a pump bottle and I find one pump is more than enough to cover my entire face. If I need lighter coverage I apply this with my fingers and then use a fairly dense powder brush like the Ecotools Bronzer brush to buff it into my skin. If I require more coverage I use a sponge and apply it using a tapping motion. I usually just powder my t-zone and leave the rest of my face as is. This foundation lasts all day for me and I usually only need to blot my nose. The finish is pretty natural and dewy. The only thing I noticed is that if you are not careful with application it is easy to look "cakey" if you use too much. Overall a good drugstore foundation.

rated 5 of 5 on 4/20/2011 1:29:00 PM More reviews by tressblessed

Age: 44-55 Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Neutral Hair: Brunette, Curly, Medium Eyes: Brown

If you are a NW25, then look no further for a perfect match! Nude Beige covers redness, softens imperfections and looks completely natural. I have tried all top of the line liquid foundations--Chanel, LaMer, Armani, and more--and this is the only one that I will repurchase for an amazing match and believable finish. I can't believe I actually found a drugstore foundation for $8 (CVS) that outscores $50-$75 high-end foundations!

rated 4 of 5 on 4/12/2011 10:04:00 AM More reviews by patpatpatpat

Again, this was wonderful for the first few hours then my skin started to react. I'm beginning to suspect I shouldn't wear foundations anymore and I should stop my search for a better foundation... Anyway, I'm NC35 and Sandy Beige is a very good match. Creamy with medium coverage, this is a good foundation, just not for me.