Dove Ultimate Clear Go Fresh Energizing

4.2

on 3/30/2009 9:26:00 AM

I did like the smell, but now I just find it too overpowering and strong. I've found better results from Degree's Clinical deodorant, although this is a good standard deodorant for most people, I need more wetness protection.

on 3/30/2009 6:44:00 AM

Skin: Dry, Fair-Medium, Warm

Hair: Blond, Straight, Medium

This is a really nice scent for spring and summer. Just citrusy en fresh, it makes you smell clean. It works good to, I could still smell the scent after a few hours.

on 3/10/2009 10:46:00 PM

Skin: Combination, Medium, Neutral

favorite deodorant EVER.
smells amazingggggg.
i love it :D

Skin: Normal, Medium, Not Sure

i have this deodorant in grapefruit and lemon grass..and it smells soo good! i got this at Target.i really like this deodorant.

on 12/11/2008 11:14:00 PM

Skin: Oily, Fair-Medium, Not Sure

it DOES smell that fabulous and CLEAN - no clash with perfume just great smelling pits and it is a good quality antipersp/deo - considering the hormones, pesticides, and chemicals we ingest in the food we eat, the pollutants in the air we breath and toxins in the water we drink and bathe in, not to mention the pharmaceuticals we take.... i am not going to stink like a frenchman ruining his armani suit to avoid antipersperants and deoderants (bht is NOT the chemical of concern, btw)

on 12/11/2008 11:04:00 PM

Skin: Acne-prone, Medium, Not Sure

this deoderant smells SO GOOD
i would seriously walk around with my nose stuck in my armpit
it doesnt get all over my clothes after i apply
and it keeps my underarms dry

okayyy so after a while
i notied that it turns my shirts yellow
like the part near the armpit has a yellowish tint and im pretty sure its from this deoderant

on 12/11/2008 9:46:00 PM

Works ok. Did leave white marks on my clothes though. Wont be buying this again.

on 9/29/2008 10:08:00 PM

Skin: Normal, Fair, Cool

This is my HG for deodorant!!!

I have tried everything...Secret, Secret Clinical, Dove, Mitchum, Dry Idea, the crazy stuff you put on at night that burns like you know what!

Anyway, I got a sample of this and now I keep repurchasing. Scent is great. It's soft and smooth on my sensitive underarms AND no stinky pits. So lovely!!!

Thanks DOVE for finally making my HG...now just don't discontinue it like you deodorant companies like to do!

on 9/29/2008 12:41:00 AM

Skin: Sensitive, Dark, Not Sure

This is a good-enough deodorant. I have tried so many types of deodorants from natural, to clinical, to clear, to anti-perspirant deodorants. None ever really make me happy that I'm using them. However, I love the way Go Fresh smells. It doesn't stop sweating much, but it does help out. Oh and definitely isn't clear. Sorry, Dove.

This deodorant is fine and the smell is great. The smell lasts all day and that's basically all I look for in a deodorant since I don't sweat much. However, it's NOT a dry deodorant! It almost seems like a thick gel, and it doesn't dry throughout the day. Also, I got deodorant marks on all of my clothes! I just used a nylon stocking to remove the stains, but what a hassle.

I'm sure I could find another deodorant that doesn't smear or smudge with just as good a smell.