Moroccanoil Morrocan Oil Treatment

4.3

Cyclomethicone, Dimethicone, Argania Spinosa Kernel Oil (Argan Oil), Parfum (Fragrance), Linseed (Linum Usitatissimum) Extract, Butylphenyl Methylpropional, Benzyl Benzoate, Alpha-Isomethyl Ionone, CI 26100 (Red 17), CI 47000 (Yellow 11).

on 3/13/2014 4:37:00 PM

THIS SAVED MY HAIR! I looooveee this so much. It's quite expensive but so worth it. I usually put it on my hair after washing, then I let it air dry and it's makes your hair smooth, shiny bur never greasy and just look AND feel soo healthy. I will never stop using this. THANKS MORROCAN OIL!

on 3/8/2014 9:52:00 AM

Skin: Normal, Medium, Not Sure

I love this product. It smells great and makes my hair smooth and shiny without weighing it down. My hair is thick and straight naturally but I got the lower half digitally permed 4 months ago. It looks great but my hair was a bit damaged by the process. This helped a lot in restoring it to its previous healthy state (nearly). I've used up my bottle and plan to repurchase!

Absolutely love this! I've been using it for years now and I can't seem to get enough! I love the scent and it leaves my hair sleek and shiny all day.

on 1/11/2014 3:00:00 PM

Skin: Oily, Fair, Not Sure

I'm on bottle number 3 or 4, so suffice to say I feel more than blasé about this product. This is my HG. It's my hair food. It's amazing.

You must be careful if you have light hair - MO do an oil for blondes called MO Light, but as a "caramel 'ed" (as the other half says) I've never had the pleasure.

This product doesn't just temporarily make your hair nicer like a serum, it truly improves the hair condition.

Use it extremely sparingly on dry hair, and a single point on damp hair (not wet... just dilutes and slips off).

on 1/10/2014 10:18:00 AM

I purchased this in the "light" version because my hair is fine and naturally blonde. I can't say enough about how much I love this product. I only need a small amount and it smoothes my split ends, cuts down on my blow drying time and cuts out frizziness/dryness. I live in FL and with such high humidity my hair tends to get frizzy very easily. This product works wonders. The only thing I don't like is that it is easy to apply too much and the bottle is not travel friendly because the pump leaks. It is a bit pricey, but it lasts a long time.

on 1/2/2014 1:09:00 AM

I love this product. I had a pixie cut back in Feb 2013 after damaging my black hair to platinum blonde. This stuff is amazing. I wish it was a pump instead of just an open cap. It leaks easy but other than that I love this!!

on 12/28/2013 1:30:00 PM

I hate using silicone based products, but I do use this just because it works so well. I never put it on wet hair, I just use a little bit to smooth my hair as a final styling effort before I walk out the door and for this it works well at keeping my hair sleek all day. Only things I don't like are that the smell could be a bit gentler and I think its very expensive. Oh and don't buy the 25ml for travelling - both of the ones I bought leaked ;(

on 11/28/2013 12:34:00 PM

Skin: Combination, Dark, Not Sure

HG hair product! Love the smell and makes my hair sooooo soft. Price is high but I think it's worth it. Try out the smaller bottle before investing in the larger size. Doesn't leave my hair greasy or oily and is very light.

on 11/16/2013 1:35:00 PM

This smells heavenly and really helps with keeping the hair frizz-free and looking smooth and shiny. My only concerns are that it's full of silicones and overpriced; and also tends to make my skulp extra oil. Anyone else had this problem?

on 10/31/2013 4:46:00 AM

I really do adore this hair oil because it means I can continue to get away with not conditioning my hair (bar twice a month deep-conditioning treatment).

The other benefit of using this is that it makes my hair (black, thin strands but lots of it, naturally neither straight nor wavy... (does my head in!)) nice and wavey! There's a method to this: towel dry hair, DO NOT COMB, scrunch two pumps of moroccanoil into the bottom two-thirds of my hair and leave to air dry. Works every time.

Just one con - the packaging! It leaks so if you're going to take this to the gym with you make sure you get either the travel version, or decant it into a bottle that is at least half-decent in it's promise to not leak when slightly off-kilter.

Top Rated Moroccanoil Products