Revlon ColorStay Pressed powder

3.2

Talc, Dimethicone, Silica, Nylon 12, Polymethylmethacrylate, Zinc Stearate, Perfluorononyl Octyldodecyl Glycol Meadowfoamate, Polyethylene, Trimethysiloxysilicate, Cyclopentasiloxane, Lecithin, Cymbidium Grandiflorum Flower Extract, Serica (silk soie), Malva Sylvestris Flower Extract (mallow), Lilium Candidum Bulb Extract (lily), Lactobacillus/Eridictyon Californicum Ferment Extract, Lauroyl Lysine, Alumina, Dimethiconol, Polydimethylsiloxane/Polymethysilesquioxane Copolymer, Phenoxyethanol, Methylparaben, Ethylparaben, Propylparaben, May Contain ( /-): Mica (CI77019), Iron Oxides (CI77491, CI77492, CI77499), Titanium Dioxide (CI77891), Bismuth Oxychloride

on 6/7/2013 12:39:00 AM

Skin: Very Oily, Olive, Neutral

I use this on top of my CoverGirl Stay Fab foundation & it does the job of helping me stay matte, keeping my coverage, and works great as a setting powder. Doesn't cake! Would recommend if you have oily skin!

Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Cool

This has decent coverage but comes out way too light and chalky on me. I like more of a natural finish for my powders and this settles into my fine lines and crows feet if I get too much on. I find it does work better to use a big fluffy brush to apply rather than the compact that comes with it so I will be able to at least use it but I wouldn't repurchase.

on 3/29/2013 9:31:00 PM

Skin: Normal, Medium, Not Sure

Not a lot of people like this but i use this so my face doesn't look that shiny.

on 3/20/2013 9:55:00 PM

Skin: Acne-prone, Olive, Not Sure

I had high hopes for this but it broke me out BADLY. Haven't had this many pimples in a long time..will never buy again.

on 3/17/2013 10:38:00 AM

I wouldn't normally wear powder, but I made the mistake of buying a dewy foundation that made me really shiny around my nose, chin and forehead, so I wanted to mattify it. This worked really well with that foundation, although it doesn't have good staying-power. I now have a semi-matte foundation and if I try to hide my shine with this powder I end up looking horribly cakey, it just clings to my dead skin, so I no longer use it. Not for dry or combination skin!

on 3/6/2013 6:52:00 PM

Skin: Oily, Tan, Warm

I think I only have this powder because I have the Colorstay foundation...it's a whatever powder. It doesn't add on to the oil, but it doesn't get rid of it either. I really hate the way it's manufactured though, the powder section is sandwiched in between the "sponge" and cap, so it's really thin and fragile

on 3/5/2013 4:45:00 PM

Wow, not much love for this powder on here. I happen to like it. I have a very oily t-zone and use this to set my long wearing foundation du jour to keep the oilies at bay and even out my skintone. I pat it on with the puff instead of sweeping it on or using a powder brush. It mattifies my skin and gives me a polished, finished look and keeps me from getting as shiny as I would without it. I really like this and will re-purchase.

on 3/1/2013 6:16:00 PM

This goes great with the foundation, and has enough coverage to go by itself on light makeup days. Okay color selection, but great long lasting formula! Nice packaging too!

on 2/21/2013 2:08:00 AM

i bought this powder foundation cause i am on a cheap bit due to money. and i must say that this product does its job. i bought in medium because i am on the fair side since ive been out of the sun but this product still matches my skin very well. doesnt break me out nor does clog my pores. it does what it says it does and then some! i think i am becoming a Revlon kinda girl hehe. this with the color stay liq foundation for combo/oily skin is a match made in heaven for me! will be more than happy to purchase again!

on 1/24/2013 11:36:00 AM

Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Neutral

I don't know if I just bought a shade too light or whatever but this powder does not work on my face. I usually just use it to touch up throughout the day but then I notice that it is very cakey on the areas I've touched up. Does not blend well at all, accentuates dry patches, and is way too chalky. It was like $14 too, so it was a big waste of money.