July 22, 2014 | 2119 users online

Eyeliner - Make Up For Ever - Aqua eyes waterproof eyeliner pencil

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 6/16/2011 12:04:00 PM More reviews by pinknika

Now THIS is what I call waterproof eyeliner!

I was on the hunt for a great waterproof eyeliner, and after trying prestige cosmetics waterproof eyeliner, which was an epic fail, I decided I needed to spend the $$$ on some good eyeliner.

I bought this in pearly brown 2L and I only bought one to try it out, not multiple in case I hated it. But it stays all day and doesn't budge or crease or move. A helpful hint though, I noticed that it stays best when I use too faced shadow insurance, and also Itcosmetics bye bye pore powder under my eyes. Both these products make my eyeliner stay on a lot longer.

But the one thing that it doesn't do is stay on the waterline, disapears in minutes. I am still going to try and find a good eyeliner for the waterline but so far really like this eyeliner.

rated 2 of 5 top reviewer on 6/9/2011 5:10:00 PM More reviews by wabdon

I have oily skin so I always on the search for the best eyeliner, I always buy waterproof so it will last longer on my lids. I have tried l'oreal infallible, maybelline unstoppable, UD 24/7 , lise watier and Buxom eye liner just to name a few and MUFE waterproof liner will be rated last on my list. It smudged and faded on my lids including the waterline and if I were to choose an eyeliner for the waterline, I would choose Lise watier waterproof eyeliner with buxom 3 in 1 eyeliner and UD 24/7 tied for 2cd place. These top 3 liners are my HG for longevity and minimal fading even after dancing and sweating :)

rated 5 of 5 on 6/9/2011 3:56:00 PM More reviews by Minelli

Age: 25-29 Skin: Very Oily, Tan, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

I bought this one today. I have somewhat oily lids, but it has not smudged or faded away (not even close to the tear duct, looks almost as good as when I put it way over eight hours ago. Very smooth as I applied it, glided without much effort and I didn't need to pass it more than twice. A bit expensive (shut up, you've used Dior / Chanel before), but what of it if it works.

The lady at the Sephora counter seemed to have trouble in sharpening and it staying put, but it was a a pencil that is under the glaring light every single day, is handled so much and whatnot, it is of no wonder. I've yet to sharpen it, but I'm confident it will be okay. EDIT: I've just did with Sephora's duo sharpener and it went well.

Packing, which isn't something I normally speak of because it's irrelevant for me, made me like it even more. I like the coloured bottom to know which colour and though I prefer the transparent cap, I'm not sure if it's better for the formula not breaking apart with light, so I'm keeping it stowed in the dark pit of my makeup bag just in case.

I think I finally found my perfect eyeliner, at least as far as far as coloured ones are concerned (still on the fence for the black and brown ones). I'm buying a lot of these pencils and I'll update with my opinion on every colour.

#10L - Bronze - Looks like gold on my tanned skin instead of expected brownish, while 9L looks yellow (I swatched it the store). Has a bit of glimmer or whatever that is called. Very, very pretty.
#13L - Fuschia Pink - I do like pink, but I thought it would be much of a daring colour for the likes of me, who barely puts make up on. When I put it on though, forget about being too daring. It's one of the best colours for my tanned skin and perfect for summer.
#17L - Pistachio - I though it wouldn't show up at all considering my tanned skin, but I really wanted something lime coloured, so I bought it anyway. It looks rather nice, though as I expected, it stays very soft, unless I glide it a handful of times.

rated 5 of 5 on 4/9/2011 12:15:00 PM More reviews by Gensa21

My favorite eyeliner to date. This does not end up in a cloud under your eyes after half the day is over, nor is it difficult to remove with make-up remover. The color (I have used gray, brown and white so far) is rich and easy to apply. The product lasts for a decent amount of time. Everything I want in an eyeliner! LOVE!

rated 5 of 5 on 3/29/2011 9:30:00 AM More reviews by blue_eyez

I love MUFE eye liners. They are completely waterproof, with great staying power (especially on the lower lid and waterline). I would consider MUFE my HG eye liner brand for sure. I recently moved to the UK so i havent found a store that sells the brand anymore but I will probably get some friends to ship some over from Canada. :-D I have used this liner in the purple colour (i cant recall the style number). Fabulous purple and not too bright or tacky.

rated 5 of 5 on 2/21/2011 1:01:00 AM More reviews by jessicawong57

Age: 25-29 Skin: Normal, Medium, Not Sure Hair: Red, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

i wore this in the summer and i love it i bought the limited edition whole eyeliner set of this and its worth it so good and it is waterproof

rated 4 of 5 on 2/21/2011 12:15:00 AM More reviews by vickio92

Age: 19-24 Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Neutral Hair: Red, Curly, Medium Eyes: Grey

These are gorgeous colours, that are vivid and highly pigmented. The liner glides on smooth and creamy. They are hard to apply to the waterline or tightline with and they come off easily on these areas, so they lost a liipy for this. Otherwise, great product

rated 2 of 5 on 12/31/2010 3:48:00 AM More reviews by angelswing

Age: 19-24 Skin: Acne-prone, Medium, Warm Hair: Black, Straight, Fine Eyes: Black

pro: the color is ok
con: definitely not for my super oily eyelids, it smears right after I put it on.

rated 4 of 5 on 11/25/2010 6:18:00 AM More reviews by Zelah90

Age: 19-24 Skin: Oily, Fair-Medium, Warm Hair: Black, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Black

I'm really impressed with how waterproof it is! I had tried washing my face with the eyeliner on & it doesn't even move. It's also smooth to glide on & highly pigmented. I would say it's worth buying!

rated 5 of 5 on 11/13/2010 11:30:00 AM More reviews by tallchickjen

I LOVE LOVE these eyeliners- I was shocked to read some of the negative reviews. I was thrilled to find these. Daily, I either wear these or Bobbi Brown's gel liners. These come in an amazing array of colors (though I have not found the perfect brown for me). I found a gorgeous purple, subdued blue, and nice gray-black. Only downside I found is they seem to sharpen down quick, so I feel like I repurchase relatively quickly. They go on easily, last all day, and you can get a fine point or smudge them out. Love and will keep repurchasing!