Physicians Formula Organic Wear 100% Natural Origin Bronzer

3.4

Mica, Zea Mays (Corn) Starch, Octyldodecyl Stearoyl Stearate, Kaolin, Olea Europaea (Olive) Fruit Oil, Simmondsia Chinensis (Jojoba) Seed Oil, Glyceryl Caprylate, Cinnamic Acid, Tocopheryl Acetate, Vitis Vinifera (Grape) Seed Oil, Glycine Soja (Soybean) Oil, Oryza Sativa (Rice) Hull Powder, Bambusa Arundinacea Stem Powder, Titanium Dioxide, Iron Oxide, Ultramarines

on 1/26/2010 8:11:00 PM

I like it, it does smell but it looks very nice and does a good job of making me look a little tan and less sun deprived.

on 1/7/2010 10:47:00 PM

Hair: Red, Wavy, Fine

finally found a bronzer that works w/ my skin & its being DCed! i have searched so long for this shade that isnt too shimmery or orangy and its being DCed right when i find it *sulks*. got this at CVS dirt cheap & yes i suppose it does hav a funky scent to it but most organic mu does. it doesnt bother me that much & besides i dont wear it right under my nose so i dont smell it anyways. this is the perfect shade for a redhead
oh and i just love the packaging,so cute
Update:
I still like this bronzer,it brings life to my face when im looking pale. The smell is a bit offputting but it wears off after a few mins,its the soy that causes that smell by the way.

on 1/1/2010 10:06:00 PM

This bronzer is horrible, it made me look "dirty" no matter how many different ways I tried to apply it, even with very little. It was a waste of money.

on 10/30/2009 4:46:00 AM

HORRIBLE.

This stuff turns me orange. It's really difficult to get much on your brush, then when you do, it goes on patchy. Just awful.

Oh, and it's starting to break me out. It's going in the trash.

on 8/3/2009 7:07:00 PM

Skin: Dry, Fair, Cool

I like it. I have the 2-in-1 bronzer/blush with Light Bronzer & Pink Rose blush. It makes my skin look really flawless... not a lot of shimmer, so you look natural, not overdone. The bronzer/blush combo works really well for giving me a "I spent the whole day in the sun and now my face is tan & rosy" look. I always get compliments on my skin tone when I wear this. The only thing that isn't entirely agreeable with me is the smell. It's kind of like crayons? But it's not super overpowering and once it's on the face, I can't really smell it. The packaging isn't the worst, but the whole magnetic cardboard thing is kind of weird and took a little getting used to.

on 7/12/2009 2:46:00 PM

I love the regular Physicians Formula bronzers and I thought organic would be better, but I was wrong. This powder smells and isn't really pigmented. My suggestion is to not waste your money.

on 7/12/2009 2:35:00 PM

Skin: Very Oily, Tan, Warm

I only bought this because Snyders was going out of business last summer and had all their cosmetics 75% off, and this was one of the few things left.
Now, I'm not exactly a bronzer girl. I have post acne marks on my cheeks and any type of blush/bronzer usually accentuates them. I tried on several occasions to make this work for me, but I honestly think I look better without it.
Because of this, I put it away for a while.
However, about 6 months ago I came to the realization that I look better in natural, nudeish, warm eyeshadows. I learned how to contour my eyes, going darker along the crease, neutral on the lid and light on the brow bone.
I don't know what struck me but I decided to take out my PF bronzer again. I realized the two shades in there were perfect for a natural eyeshadow look for my tan complexion. Long story short, I've been using this bronzer as a contouring eyeshadow pallet ever since. It's perfect for an everyday look, simple, yet it gives a sense of depth to my eyes.

on 7/7/2009 12:58:00 PM

Skin: Acne-prone, Fair-Medium, Neutral

Hair: Black, Wavy, Coarse

This is an okay bronzer with a bit too much shimmer for my liking. I did not experience a foul smell, but it developed a coating over the dark parts and only the lighter, shimmery color was going on my brush. After scoring the dark part, I concluded that this bronzer is okay because it is not too orange and it applies nicely, but I find I reach for other bronzers first.

on 6/15/2009 10:31:00 AM

Skin: Very Oily, Fair-Medium, Warm

I use the one that is for medium skin. This is a great product if you are sick of orange shades in bronzers. It has a bit of shimmer but not a lot. It gives a perfect tan color. PF is a master in bronzers and this is the best example of it. Apart from being a great quality makeup, it covers flaws very well. I use this on top of PF's Organic TM and it keeps my skin plump and beautiful. Although I am very oily, this does not make my skin greasy or irritated. Highly recommended-

on 6/9/2009 1:23:00 AM

I bought the 2-in-1 light bronzer/blush duo in Soft Ginger. I normally like Physician's Formula bronzers because they are fairly subtle, and I actually liked the color of this duo.

The problem is the SMELL that everyone is complaining about. It is absolutely disgusting. I decided to wear it to work anyway, hoping that the smell wasn't really that strong. However, some of my coworkers complained that something stunk. lol, yeah it was my face!!! Gross.

I will never buy anything from their organics line ever again.

Popular Bronzers