October 25, 2014 | 830 users online

Treatments (Face) - Burt's Bees - Naturally Ageless Serum

rated 5 of 5 on 7/28/2010 1:27:00 PM More reviews by Kate71

Age: 36-43 Skin: Normal, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Hazel

WOW.....WHAT A FIND! I am in my late 30's and have noticed the fine lines under my eyes becoming more prominent lately. Have been searching all over for something to revitalize my aging skin. After reading the fantastic reviews, I decided to purchase a bottle of this stuff. Got a great deal on eBay for $10 bucks!!! I really, really like this serum. It has a very unique smell. Many others do not like it, but I think it smells fresh and clean. After showering I dab a couple drops under each eye, feels like I am really pampering those pesky crows feet. I wake up to softer, more supple skin. YES LADIES....THIS REALLY DOES WORK. If you are tired of wasting money on expensive creams that do not provide results, buy some of this. It is all natural and not tested on animals. My skin hasn't looked this wonderful in years. HG....WITHOUT A DOUBT:)

8 out of 8 people found this review helpful. Did you? Yes No

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 7/6/2010 6:13:00 PM More reviews by agibeault

This is a must have for eczema sufferers!! I rarely get flare ups on my face but somehow (probably from trying all these different products!) I had a bad one all over my face. This stuff is really nursing my skin back to health and a little goes a long way. I also notice that my complexion is looking better overall, and I need less makeup.

rated 5 of 5 on 5/23/2010 10:39:00 AM More reviews by trista17pluto

Age: 30-35 Skin: Dry, Fair, Cool Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Hazel

I have been using this for a month at night after cleansing. I use 3 drops for my whole face. It is my moisturizer, because I have dry skin that can't take regular lotions or creams without breaking out. I love that this is 100% natural. The price isn't an issue for me, because this will last me 5-6 months with daily use. I absolutely love the bottle and dropper, makes it very easy to use the right amount. It sinks in very quickly and doesn't leave me greasy at all.

rated 3 of 5 top reviewer on 5/12/2010 12:28:00 AM More reviews by ECMac25

Age: 30-35 Skin: Normal, Medium, Warm Hair: Black, Straight, Medium Eyes: Black

Intensive repairing serum is a misleading label for this product. All I've found it to be is a good blend of nutritive face oils and plant extracts, which will help rebalance the moisture levels in the skin as well as boost hydration overall. I encourage everyone to try using face oils as their evening moisturizer. Oils are never bad for the skin - it's just a matter of choosing the appropriate ones for your skintype. This particular product I can see working for all skintypes since it's a a fairly lightweight blend...combination to oily skintypes can apply it on its own, while normal to very dry skins can apply another face cream on top if necessary. I like this, but I don't see myself repurchasing it regularly...I've gone through two bottles in the last year. It's not my favorite, plus I find that I need to use it up quickly (a month or so) otherwise the scent tends to go a bit rancid. It's not as pleasingly aromatherapeutic the longer it's sitting around.

8 out of 8 people found this review helpful. Did you? Yes No

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 3/18/2010 12:24:00 PM More reviews by lotusfairy

Age: 25-29 Skin: Oily, Medium, Cool Hair: Brunette, Curly, Medium Eyes: Brown

Love this! I was a huge fan of the matching lotion and now I had the chance to try out the serum. I place two drops in my palm and then warm it between my hands before placing on my face and neck. It takes awhile to sink in, but the results are great. My skin feels soft and it glows. Any dryness and redness is eliminated by the morning. I like that this is loaded with healthy oils that improve the skin overtime. I don't have wrinkles yet, just some fine lines around my eyes from squinting too much from the sun. This makes them less obvious. Don't expect a miracle right away. This is also pricey, but I highly recommend this for its moisture properties and benefits. I have oily/sensitive skin that is prone to eczema and this doesn't break me out or cause any problems.

rated 1 of 5 on 3/11/2010 3:05:00 AM More reviews by gumbyguy

Age: 44-55 Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Red, Curly, Coarse Eyes: Blue

That's great. Apparently I'm the only person this product does nothing for. I went through the entire bottle without positive effect on my skin. No smooth skin, no diminishing of acne, no reduction of puffiness or dark circles an end of dryness. On the positive side I suppose is the fact that it didn't hurt my skin. Still, that's a lot of cash for a lot of nothing.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 2/11/2010 9:55:00 AM More reviews by sherrier

This stuff is terrific. I have almost finished my first bottle and now I am trying to find another bottle. Everywhere I go to buy it, it is sold out. It gets a little frustruating trying to find it in stores, so I just ordered it online. I usually have dry patches on my face but not with this. It has also taken away the little bumps I use to have and just makes my face so soft and smooth. In the past I use to get little bouts of acne but since I started using this, I no longer get those. If a pimple is starting, I dab some of this right on the spot and it is gone the next day. Unbelievable. My foundation goes on so much smoother also. It plumps up the little lines I have started to get with my age. I really like this and yes, I have repurchased.

rated 5 of 5 on 1/18/2010 5:40:00 AM More reviews by jojenja9

Age: 56 & Over Skin: Normal, Fair-Medium, Warm Hair: Silver, Straight, Fine Eyes: Blue

I'm on my third bottle, so I know that I like this product. Once I massage it in (doesn't take long), there is no oily feeling left. After having used many, many different types of moisturizers, I find that what I probably needed all along was this type of product. Do I look 10 years younger? No. I use it only about twice a week because I am lazy, but when I do use it, I like the way it feels. Seems to help relieve the crinkly skin on my aged neck a little, but at this age, surgery is the only hope for that.

rated 3 of 5 on 1/17/2010 8:59:00 PM More reviews by lisa356

I received this in a swap. It feels very oily on the skin. But doesn't break me out and the next morning my skin feels nice and soft. I used the repair serum before, which is 2x the size and less expensive. They feel pretty much the same to me. Though I like the packaging better of the ageless seurm, I won't buy it again for the price.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 12/22/2009 2:47:00 PM More reviews by sweetgardenangel

Unbelievable! It's a Christmas miracle!

My battle from my allergies & sinus gives telltale signs with under-eye darkness, circles, puffiness...etc.

Tried everything under the sun...Korres? Nothing Loreal Restoratives? Nothing. Infinity.... then came Burt's Bees.

Only 2 applications in 2 separate evenings, (followed by nothing else), since I feel a night time creme may be too overindulging.

WELL, the following 2 mornings yielded a distinct erasure of puffiness, and darkness, with only a tiny bit dark below the eye. After only 2 applications!

I herald this as a Christmas miracle. Thanks to MUA'S good people like yourselves, I would never had learned about Burt's cure in a bottle! I'm using this serum all over my face after I cleanse it. But I'm abstaining on nights that I use Dr. Denese, or the Neutrogena Healthy Vitamin enriched Night Time Creme. Call me cautious...I know. So I'm using Burt's around 3 pms each week. This is still in the testing stage since I don't want my skin to break out in a riot. But this testing stage is UNBELIEVEABLE!