November 28, 2014 | 880 users online

Fragrances - Chloe - Chloe (EDP)

rated 5 of 5 on 12/3/2013 11:35:00 PM More reviews by jennc91

I am in love! I usually only go for fruity scents but for some reason i love this. My boyfriend bought this for me and ever since I've been wearing it always. I always get compliments when wearing it and everyone wants to know the name of the perfume so they can buy it! I hate how expensive it is though.

rated 5 of 5 on 11/6/2013 10:55:00 PM More reviews by beautycalls09

Age: 19-24 Skin: Normal, Olive, Cool Hair: Brunette, Curly, Coarse Eyes: Blue

I am no perfume connoisseur so I won't attempt to analyze the various notes this contains, but this is a very pretty fragrance. Not too light, not too sweet, so it's not little-girlish, but an elegant, romantic floral. I don't see this as a seasonal or day/night fragrance, it would be appropriate at any time or place. I was looking for a sophisticated but not old-ladyish floral with no fruitiness, soapiness or powderiness, and hoping to stay away from anything overtly sweet, and this is exactly what I got.

My favorite part is the lasting power. I put this on my wrists yesterday afternoon and have since showered, and I can STILL smell this at 11 PM. I have the little rollerball version, and I'm definitely going to upgrade to the bottle when I run out.

rated 5 of 5 on 10/28/2013 11:07:00 PM More reviews by hazencai

Age: 19-24 Skin: Oily, Medium, Warm Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Brown

I LOVE CHLOE! Everything Chloe, I am so obsessed. I own multiple Chloe perfumes and keep purchasing when I run out. It is very expensive though, which is probably my only con with this product. Seriously considering naming a future daughter (on my to do list :P) Chloe ;)

rated 5 of 5 on 10/27/2013 5:26:00 PM More reviews by Aneizy

I've been searching for my sig scent for a while now. I smell a lot of perfumes but none really wow me. Yesterday I went to a cousins birthday party and I went into my moms room to spray a Swarovski perfume sample she had( I had been using it so see how I liked it) however, I couldn't find it and I was in a rush so I used a random perfume sample My mom had. At the party I completely forgot that I even sprayed anything on myself. But I kept smelling this amazing scent. I found out the scent was coming from my shoulder... So I smelled my shirt and OMG I was completely in love!! I seriously could not stop smelling it all day!! I was so amazed in fact I kept telling my brothers and family to smell my shirt and they all liked it !! And I was telling them " I have no idea what this fragrance is !!!" They would describe it as " fresh" "soap". Today I returned to my moms room and sprayed multiple samples on different parts of my shirt. Turns out its this perfume "Chloe" !!!! Unfortunately my mom has used almost all the sample but I WILL buy this ASAP!!! SO IN LOVE WITH IT

***EDIT**** okay so I actually bought this perfume and the first day I wore it my crush at school told me when class was over: "so it's you that smells good I was thinkin 'dang something smells good :)' " (he sits next to me) OMG ive never gotten complimented on my perfume before.. I will wear this forever.

6 out of 7 people found this review helpful. Did you? Yes No

rated 5 of 5 on 10/23/2013 12:54:00 AM More reviews by meredere

I always received compliment for this Chloe. Luv it so much.

rated 5 of 5 on 10/18/2013 6:21:00 AM More reviews by Emmey

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Tan, Warm Hair: Brown, Straight, Fine Eyes: Brown

I remember watching the movie Chloe, and for some reason it totally reminded me of this perfume lol. I have never smelled it before so i decided to stop at Macy's and smelled it..I literally sniffed my wrist ALL day until I took a shower, and was completely addicted. it smelled like fresh soap, mild roses, and peony. My boyfriend smelled me and usually never says anything about my perfumes, but he pointed out how great I smelled a few times throughout the day. I spray a little bit on my hair brush and brush my hair out with it, and I can smell it all day. I just love this! Also, if you don't want to pay full price, Overstock. com has it for cheaper :]

Will definitely repurchase, and getting the matching lotion!!

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 10/13/2013 4:14:00 PM More reviews by pinkflowergirl3

Age: 56 & Over Skin: Dry, Fair, Cool Hair: Blond, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Blue

Chloe is a lovely perfume...has rose,pink peony,lily of the valley,magnolia...smells like pink roses,pink peonies & soap....a little powdery...smells like an old fashioned dainty perfume...bottle is cute has a peach ribbon...nice for spring & summer...

rated 5 of 5 on 10/4/2013 8:14:00 AM More reviews by DjAna

I love this perfume so much! Almost all Chloe perfumes smell amazing!
This one smells so clean, fresh and floral. It is the perfect scent. Both my mum and I love it. The bottle is so cute. The only bad thing is that it is expensive.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 9/13/2013 2:21:00 PM More reviews by marshmello

Age: 36-43 Skin: Normal, Dark, Not Sure Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

I received a sampler vial of this from Sephora. I LOVE IT!! It's smells so good. I cant' describe it but it's fresh and ultra feminine. A bit like new money with a touch of elegance. I'll probably splurge on a bottle once I've used up my bottle of L'eau de Chloe.

rated 5 of 5 on 8/31/2013 8:56:00 PM More reviews by jessIF

I have been using this perfume for over a year, I first smell this at Nordstrom and I fell in love with this perfume! It's very floral,sexy, feminine and elegant. I always get many compliments from both men and women! This lasts all day and it's just beautiful!