November 23, 2014 | 991 users online

Eyeliner - Cover Girl - Perfect Blend Eye Pencil

rated 3 of 5 on 6/1/2010 7:56:00 AM More reviews by LolaMay

Age: 19-24 Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Curly, Fine Eyes: Green

I have this in black and use it every day.
PROS
-nice color payoff when pressing it slightly hard...to get the best color on my eyes, I have to pull my eyelid a little
-smooth
-easy to blend, esp. w/ the included blender
CONS
-smudges
-does not last all day
-fades

**I've just recently gotten into looking up reviews on makeup within the past year, and now that I know of other smudgeable eyeliners that will stay all day, I would not buy this again. Milani Liquif''eye pencil liner gives time to smudge and then once it sets, it will not move, even when you rub your finger over it quite hard.

rated 5 of 5 on 5/20/2010 12:44:00 PM More reviews by susancrazymoco

Age: 19-24 Skin: Dry, Medium, Cool Hair: Black, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Brown

To be an eyepencil, this eyeliner is awesome, it is really dark and stays on all day!!! I have it in basic black color and I really like it and use it all the time.

rated 5 of 5 on 5/15/2010 10:23:00 PM More reviews by b000ty

i use this for my eyebrows, i started out just defining/highliting them cuz i actually had eyebrows, and it worked well for that, but now that i have little to none eyebrow hairs, this is the only pencil i can use to create natural looking eyebrows. i use it in mink . i would die if they stopped making this . anyways if your a normal person who has eyebrows its good for making them stand out for example if you have light blond eyebrows and you want the shape to be a little more highlited or something like that . for other girls out there who draw on their eyebrows, this is one of the only eyebrow pencils ive come across that wont make your brows look cholita-esque . use ittt

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 5/13/2010 9:37:00 AM More reviews by laurxrawr

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Acne-prone, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Brown

I have this in black and brown

they are super smooth the apply and go on in one try. I don't have to run the pencil over and over my eyelid. They are soft enough but not crumbly. The black is better than the brown. I love both but the brown just isn't dark enough. It has reddish tones to it which is a big nono around the eyes the last thing you want is to make your eyes look pinkish. oh and I love the smudger I use it with all of my other liners

rated 5 of 5 on 5/3/2010 11:39:00 PM More reviews by carrie234

Age: 19-24 Skin: Dry, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Straight, Fine Eyes: Brown

I use this to fill in my eyebrows, not as eyeliner. I have it in smoky taupe and I find it matches and blends into my muddy brown eyebrows really well. I've tried a pencil meant specifically for brown eyebrows but the color was too rich, so I'm thrilled that I found this in my makeup bag, having bought it years ago, and it works really well!

rated 4 of 5 on 4/6/2010 10:07:00 PM More reviews by cara26

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Combination, Fair, Cool Hair: Red, Relaxed, Medium Eyes: Blue

This eyeliner is GREAT! It has great color pay off and is soooo smooth and easy to apply! I have recieved many comments from people saying that it looks like i am wearing liquid or cream liner! It does fade a little throughout the day but if you set it with eyeshadow of the same color as soon as you apply it, it will last all day with no problem!!

rated 2 of 5 on 3/26/2010 11:42:00 PM More reviews by hannahippo

i loved this eyeliner at first, but my friend and i started noticing that even tho we only lined our top lid, we still got panda eyes! i thought i found a pretty decent eyeliner, but i was so disappointed when i noticed that it easily transfers. wouldnt buy this again!

rated 5 of 5 on 3/25/2010 11:31:00 PM More reviews by Sapwell

Love these! They are very soft and have great color pay off. I love the smudger on the end too!..I don't remember how much I paid for mine tho.

rated 4 of 5 on 3/7/2010 2:16:00 PM More reviews by hollysunshine

Age: 19-24 Skin: Dry, Olive, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Green

This is the only eyeliner I have ever used until recently I switched. I am so mad I changed eyeliners and I am definitely going back to this one. This is the best eyeliner I have ever used so far. It goes on great. The only thing is it tends to fade.

rated 4 of 5 on 2/14/2010 10:58:00 AM More reviews by lesdesirables

Age: 25-29 Skin: Combination, Medium, Warm Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Brown

I've been using this product for years now. Although I will often spend mucho dinero to buy other types of makeup products: face powder, bronzer, lip gloss... this oldie but goodie is ALWAYS in my makeup bag. I choose it hands down over the expensive stuff anyday.

I take one lippie off because in the winter, it hardens and is difficult to apply. I just run a lighter underneath it for 1/2 a second and it makes it much smoother.

Also use UDPP underneath it and along with your eyeshadow, this liner won't budge all day!