Cover Girl Perfect Blend Eye Pencil

3.8

on 7/11/2010 3:25:00 AM

Skin: Combination, Olive, Warm

This is a great everyday eyeliner. It was pretty easy to apply because of its soft creamy texture and I found that the pencil glided on pretty well. It does fade and smudge a little throughout the day, especially in more warmer or humid conditions, but lasts a bit longer if set with a matte black eyeshadow. Smooth creamy texture is great for smudging and has a built in applicator for smudging when on the go. Overall, a good eyeliner, would definitely buy it again.

When I was in middle school, this was the only makeup product that I wore. I put it on my waterline, and was relatively happy with it... until it smudged and wore off by mid-day. Not knowing anything about makeup, I thought that all eyeliners were this way and didn't really think much of trying a new one at the time. A pro for this product is that the black has an intense pigmentation. It is also easy to apply.

on 6/19/2010 4:05:00 PM

This eyeliner is a staple for me and I use it for lining my upper lash line (it is too smudgy for the lower lids) but it creates a nice, clean black line that lasts all evening. It also doesn't transfer to my upper lids after I apply it, so I love that aspect of it! Some residue will flake off slightly during the application process, but I usually just remove it with a Q-tip and there are no problems after that. This eyeliner has been discontinued in Canada or is temporarily off shelves because I haven't been able to find it lately :( so I've been looking at alternatives in the meantime.

on 6/1/2010 7:56:00 AM

Hair: Blond, Curly, Fine

I have this in black and use it every day.
PROS
-nice color payoff when pressing it slightly hard...to get the best color on my eyes, I have to pull my eyelid a little
-smooth
-easy to blend, esp. w/ the included blender
CONS
-smudges
-does not last all day
-fades

**I've just recently gotten into looking up reviews on makeup within the past year, and now that I know of other smudgeable eyeliners that will stay all day, I would not buy this again. Milani Liquif''eye pencil liner gives time to smudge and then once it sets, it will not move, even when you rub your finger over it quite hard.

Skin: Dry, Medium, Cool

Hair: Black, Wavy, Fine

To be an eyepencil, this eyeliner is awesome, it is really dark and stays on all day!!! I have it in basic black color and I really like it and use it all the time.

on 5/15/2010 10:23:00 PM

i use this for my eyebrows, i started out just defining/highliting them cuz i actually had eyebrows, and it worked well for that, but now that i have little to none eyebrow hairs, this is the only pencil i can use to create natural looking eyebrows. i use it in mink . i would die if they stopped making this . anyways if your a normal person who has eyebrows its good for making them stand out for example if you have light blond eyebrows and you want the shape to be a little more highlited or something like that . for other girls out there who draw on their eyebrows, this is one of the only eyebrow pencils ive come across that wont make your brows look cholita-esque . use ittt

on 5/13/2010 9:37:00 AM

I have this in black and brown

they are super smooth the apply and go on in one try. I don't have to run the pencil over and over my eyelid. They are soft enough but not crumbly. The black is better than the brown. I love both but the brown just isn't dark enough. It has reddish tones to it which is a big nono around the eyes the last thing you want is to make your eyes look pinkish. oh and I love the smudger I use it with all of my other liners

on 5/3/2010 11:39:00 PM

I use this to fill in my eyebrows, not as eyeliner. I have it in smoky taupe and I find it matches and blends into my muddy brown eyebrows really well. I've tried a pencil meant specifically for brown eyebrows but the color was too rich, so I'm thrilled that I found this in my makeup bag, having bought it years ago, and it works really well!

on 4/6/2010 10:07:00 PM

Hair: Red, Relaxed, Medium

This eyeliner is GREAT! It has great color pay off and is soooo smooth and easy to apply! I have recieved many comments from people saying that it looks like i am wearing liquid or cream liner! It does fade a little throughout the day but if you set it with eyeshadow of the same color as soon as you apply it, it will last all day with no problem!!

on 3/26/2010 11:42:00 PM

i loved this eyeliner at first, but my friend and i started noticing that even tho we only lined our top lid, we still got panda eyes! i thought i found a pretty decent eyeliner, but i was so disappointed when i noticed that it easily transfers. wouldnt buy this again!