July 26, 2014 | 1098 users online

Blush - Cover Girl - Cheekers Blush

• Price: $

rated 3 of 5 on 10/21/2010 7:53:00 PM More reviews by SillyLilies95

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Sensitive, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

Very pigmented, if you get the right shade, but doesn't last long. Covergirl has a tendency to be perfect for the first few hours, but never lasts an entire school day. The brush isn't the best, uses too much product and is a little stiff.

rated 3 of 5 top reviewer on 7/30/2010 3:44:00 PM More reviews by uraznbabygurl

These are okay. Some are more pigmented than others, but they are sheer for the most part. I actually don't mind the smell. If anything, I kinda like it. I was on a blush kick with these for a while but I much prefer the NYX ones that are $2 more. I also hate the fact that Proctor & Gamble refuse to stop testing on animals. Thus, I really cannot support this company.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 5/18/2010 7:30:00 PM More reviews by 2010

I have Natural Rose and I love it! Its a great, natural looking colour on me, and I find that just one sweep looks great and lasts all day.. The price is awesome too, about $5 in Canada!:D
The reason I would probably not purchase again is because I like to try all different kinds of products, and I have a feeling this will last me a long time anyway!

rated 1 of 5 top reviewer on 5/9/2010 9:50:00 PM More reviews by brokentyrant

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Fair, Warm Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Green

I really wanted to like this product as it is so cheap and there are some cute shades, but once applied it is chalky,blotchy and hard to blend.

rated 4 of 5 on 4/14/2010 2:27:00 PM More reviews by SophiaCouture

Age: 19-24 Skin: Normal, Tan, Warm Hair: Black, Curly, Coarse Eyes: Brown

I've really love this blush. It's a very pretty soft pink not crownish pink!. Looks veryy natual and is pigmentd.

rated 3 of 5 on 4/13/2010 8:00:00 PM More reviews by krisah375

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Fair, Cool Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Blue

These are cute, cheap, and come in lots of different shades. And-- I actually like the perfume-y scent. But these have made my cheeks itch in the past, probably because of the perfume or one of the hundreds of chemicals that come in these.

rated 5 of 5 on 4/3/2010 3:34:00 AM More reviews by cchristinahhh

Age: 19-24 Skin: Acne-prone, Fair-Medium, Neutral Hair: Brunette, Straight, Medium Eyes: Brown

love these blushes! they really give you that glow no matter what color you pick. my favorite shade they have would be original pink. they have a pretty good variety and i just love this product! the pan is too small though and the brush given isn't worth using, but i love these blushes overall.

rated 3 of 5 on 3/31/2010 1:00:00 AM More reviews by blooicee

I didn't find these blushes to be very pigmented at all, and the packaging could be improved. The blushes are too small for a blush brush, and the brush that comes with it is just terrible. However, it didn't break me up (but it's hard for me to have breakouts on my cheeks). Would not repurchase.

rated 4 of 5 on 3/4/2010 11:32:00 PM More reviews by kilyblst08

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Warm Hair: Blond, Straight, Coarse Eyes: Brown

I like this blush. It's simple, available in nearly every dept./drug store, available in plenty of shades, and is very cheap. Really the only thing I don't care for is the fragrance. It's a nice fragrance but why is it so strong? And it wouldn't hurt to have a brush that has bristles that don't feel like straw. It applies easy and looks fine, although it's not so pigmented so be careful not to apply to much or it will look fake. I have 185 True Plum and it's a light mauve/medium pink and seems to be a good match for me.

rated 3 of 5 on 2/3/2010 9:32:00 PM More reviews by xDOLLFACEx

i like how soft and smooth this blush feels but i hate the smell of it, it like a weird rosy smell and i dont like that the blush is in a thin strip it makes it hard to get it on your brush and the brush they give you is crappy you have to use your own.