December 17, 2014 | 1884 users online

Blush - Cover Girl - Cheekers Blush

• Price: $

rated 4 of 5 on 11/6/2010 8:20:00 PM More reviews by FlyLikeAG6

So I pretty much have these in every shade, and honestly, I can't say anything negative. They're less than $4 at Walmart, so what more do you want? They stay on all day for me when I use a primer (I've been using Almay's Smart Shade liquid blush as a primer because its a total fail as blush, and it is fabulous) and they're cheap enough that you can buy up all the shades. The packaging is cheap, but you get a good amount of product, and they'll fit anywhere. The redder shades have great pigment. For the pinks, use primer and layer. Would I buy again? Absolutely.

rated 3 of 5 on 11/6/2010 4:10:00 PM More reviews by Addicted2Makeup101

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Combination, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Curly, Coarse Eyes: Blue

Great Blush but the PACKAGING SUCKS. The brush is terrible and the blush is this tiny little rectangle that is almost impossible to get on my Ecotools blush brush. It has a nice smell though.

rated 3 of 5 on 10/21/2010 7:53:00 PM More reviews by SillyLilies95

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Sensitive, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

Very pigmented, if you get the right shade, but doesn't last long. Covergirl has a tendency to be perfect for the first few hours, but never lasts an entire school day. The brush isn't the best, uses too much product and is a little stiff.

rated 3 of 5 top reviewer on 7/30/2010 3:44:00 PM More reviews by uraznbabygurl

These are okay. Some are more pigmented than others, but they are sheer for the most part. I actually don't mind the smell. If anything, I kinda like it. I was on a blush kick with these for a while but I much prefer the NYX ones that are $2 more. I also hate the fact that Proctor & Gamble refuse to stop testing on animals. Thus, I really cannot support this company.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 5/18/2010 7:30:00 PM More reviews by 2010

I have Natural Rose and I love it! Its a great, natural looking colour on me, and I find that just one sweep looks great and lasts all day.. The price is awesome too, about $5 in Canada!:D
The reason I would probably not purchase again is because I like to try all different kinds of products, and I have a feeling this will last me a long time anyway!

rated 1 of 5 top reviewer on 5/9/2010 9:50:00 PM More reviews by brokentyrant

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Fair, Warm Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Green

I really wanted to like this product as it is so cheap and there are some cute shades, but once applied it is chalky,blotchy and hard to blend.

rated 4 of 5 on 4/14/2010 2:27:00 PM More reviews by SophiaCouture

Age: 19-24 Skin: Normal, Tan, Warm Hair: Black, Curly, Coarse Eyes: Brown

I've really love this blush. It's a very pretty soft pink not crownish pink!. Looks veryy natual and is pigmentd.

rated 3 of 5 on 4/13/2010 8:00:00 PM More reviews by krisah375

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Fair, Cool Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Blue

These are cute, cheap, and come in lots of different shades. And-- I actually like the perfume-y scent. But these have made my cheeks itch in the past, probably because of the perfume or one of the hundreds of chemicals that come in these.

rated 5 of 5 on 4/3/2010 3:34:00 AM More reviews by cchristinahhh

Age: 19-24 Skin: Acne-prone, Fair-Medium, Neutral Hair: Brunette, Straight, Medium Eyes: Brown

love these blushes! they really give you that glow no matter what color you pick. my favorite shade they have would be original pink. they have a pretty good variety and i just love this product! the pan is too small though and the brush given isn't worth using, but i love these blushes overall.

rated 3 of 5 on 3/31/2010 1:00:00 AM More reviews by blooicee

I didn't find these blushes to be very pigmented at all, and the packaging could be improved. The blushes are too small for a blush brush, and the brush that comes with it is just terrible. However, it didn't break me up (but it's hard for me to have breakouts on my cheeks). Would not repurchase.