Salux Nylon Japanese Bath Towel

4.8

Nylon 60% Polyester 40%

on 10/26/2014 6:59:00 PM

Hair: Brunette, Curly, Fine

I have been wanting to try these out for years, but never purchased online. I found a different brand at TJMaxx of the same type of nylon, scrubby washcloth & figured it was pretty much the same thing. Picked up the real deal in Hawaii & there is no comparison!! Salux is amazing! Much better quality, finer scrub rather than a harsh scrape on the skin. Needless to say I stocked up :)

on 9/26/2014 10:38:00 PM

Skin: Dry, Medium Brown, Warm

Hair: Black, Relaxed, Fine

I don't know how I lived without these things. I have three so that I'm never without it no matter where I'm traveling to. At first it feels too abrasive but after one or two uses you're used to it and it feels AMAZING. The skin on my knees and elbows are like new now especially if I follow up with an oil, the exfoliation is that good after only a few uses. Some might find it too much for everyday use but I certainly don't, I haven't used a regular wash cloth (except for...you know, there) in almost four years.

on 9/18/2014 8:41:00 PM

Skin: Oily, Other, Not Sure

Bought this based on MUA reviews. Got a set of three from Amazon. It is just wonderful for my dry, bumpy skin. So soft after using for a couple of weeks. I love how long it is so that I can get my back. Do not scrub too hard, just let the fabric do the work. Plan to buy more.

on 9/18/2014 8:11:00 PM

Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Neutral

Hair: Blond, Relaxed, Medium

I've struggled with keratosis pilaris for most of my life. I've tried so many things without any real improvement - that's was before the Salux towel. AMAZING! Who knew a plastic towel could make such a difference? Bumps - gone, red dots - barely visible! My legs and arms have never been this smooth.. Best 10 bucks I ever spent, I'll never go without one!

on 9/16/2014 11:11:00 AM

I had no idea something so simple could make such a difference in my skin ! As I get older, the skin on my arms and legs is dry dry dry. I take good care of my face but have neglected the skin on the rest of my body. This is so cheap I thought there is no way this is gonna work. Yes, it does -- kinda rough in first use but you get used to it. My skin after showering with this is like butta -- seriously, the oils and lotions glide onto my arms and legs -- so soft. I picked up 3 already - need backups as I never want to be without this towel.

on 9/6/2014 12:45:00 AM

Skin: Acne-prone, Fair-Medium, Warm

Hair: Other, Straight, Medium

I couldn't compare this to other exfoliating towels because this is the first one I've ever use. I found it online when looking for ways to eliminate KP. Anyway, it's great, I use it daily, it makes my skin super soft after shower, but it doesn't do much to my KP. It doesn't cause that much lather either.

It could be a little bit rough on your skin if you exfoliate too hard. I've also heard not to use it on your face, so just to be safe, ladies, don't use it on your sensitive face.

on 9/1/2014 10:50:00 PM

These little towels are AMAZING! I've owned one for the past 3.5 years and let me tell you, you get your bang for the buck. I love that they're inexpensive and work so well. It's long enough to reach the hard-to-get places of your back and it lathers up better than a shower pouf in my opinion. I have keratosis pilaris on my arms and thighs and I pair this with my Dove unscented bar soap and it helps keeps those pesky bumps under control. The trick to using this towel is to use a light hand; it's abrasive enough to exfoliate without having to really scrub at it. I also use this towel to exfoliate before I shave. Would definitely repurchase this again if it ever began to unravel on me.

Skin: Combination, Dark, Warm

Hair: Brown, Relaxed, Coarse

I love the Salux. I have been using it for 6 months. And my skin has never been more smooth. I plan on giving them out as Christmas gift to all my friends. Sure, at first they will think I am very cheap (which is true) But them they thank me for turning them on to such a neat beauty product. This is a must have.

I love this magical cloth. My skin feels so soft after my shower and keeps getting softer after every use. It's inexpensive, easy to find (got mine from Amazon and it's the real deal), dries quickly, is big enough to roll up and be used to scrub your back. I also love that it doesn't make the tub & shower messy like body scrubs do. Ain't nobody got time for that!

on 9/1/2014 12:39:00 PM

How did I live without this for so long?! This washcloth (if you can call it that) is amazing. I have this in both the regular and the super heavy duty. I'm in my early thirties, and my skin has never felt better. I was a huge fan of Lush's Buffy, but found it relatively expensive and the tub cleanup was a mess. Regular body scrubs were hit-or-miss for me. Back brushes didn't really get a thorough scrub. With this, I have the same basic routine: Wash with Dove's Beauty Bar with the Salux (I prefer to fold it over itself a few times to make a big square) and then moisturize with Alba Botanica's Very Emollient Body Lotion. That's it. My skin stays soft and moisturized all day. I find that even the heavy duty one isn't too harsh, but it may for some people. The regular Salux I definitely don't have an issue with -- just don't scrub too hard and let the Salux do its own work! As a bonus, I love how the length of this enables a thorough and complete scrubdown, back included. Have repurchased.

Popular Misc Beauty Tools