October 25, 2014 | 1783 users online

Powder - Clinique - Almost Powder Makeup SPF 15

rated 4 of 5 on 7/8/2013 10:47:00 AM More reviews by byankitty

I love this so much. It covers so well and it doesn't look cakey like the MAC studio Fix I had. The only draw back is the colors available. I think the one I have is just a teeny bit too dark for me but the lighter color before mine, is too light. Anyway, it gives me a hing of color. It feels overall clean and I absolutely love the SPF.

rated 4 of 5 on 7/6/2013 7:22:00 PM More reviews by Chieraa

I love this stuff. I picked it at random one day and it just always made my skin feel so smooth. The coverage could be better when it comes to blemishes but I love it. The oil-free aspect is great if you have naturally oily skin. And SPF is always a plus.

rated 4 of 5 on 6/8/2013 12:34:00 AM More reviews by CollegeKid

Age: 19-24 Skin: Acne-prone, Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Relaxed, Medium Eyes: Brown

I like this product paired with my Clinique acne solutions. It eliminates my oil for a little while. The color is true to my skin tone though.
Will be purchasing this again.

rated 4 of 5 on 6/7/2013 1:04:00 AM More reviews by dutchesse

Age: 19-24 Skin: Very Dry, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

Like with all things Clinique, there are hits and misses. This particular product is a hit.

I partner it with the Clinique CC cream and it offers all the coverage I need. However, there are days when it goes on cake-y--and there are others it goes on pristine. Regardless, it looks awesome when it goes on well.

rated 5 of 5 on 6/2/2013 2:32:00 PM More reviews by LeonorSousa

Age: 36-43 Skin: Combination, Fair, Neutral Hair: Brunette, Straight, Medium Eyes: Brown

I've been using this product since 2009 and I love it!
I have combination skin and this pressed powder helps keep my complexion smooth and shine free for most of the day - in the Summer I have to use blotting papers.
I prefer applying it with a soft brush and blend the powder with a sponge afterwards for a more natural look. It doesn't irritate my skin and it doesn't clog pores.

rated 1 of 5 on 4/16/2013 11:20:00 AM More reviews by MakeUpVideosAndMore

TOTALLY BROKE ME OUT!!! I purchased this a week ago because I wanted to try a new lightweight powder foundation to use for the spring/summer time. They also have a free gift for any $25 purchase so this was for $25 and I did get the free gift. I was excited about that because the gift came with the 7day scrub and I've always wanted to try that.

I have few redness on my face can easily be covered by light powder. Used this product for 3 consecutive days and I welcomed cystic acne on my nose, pimples on my forehead and cheeks! Not very pleased with it and will definitely return this (hopefully they let me keep the free gift) since I can't see myself using the powder again. My face has been free from breakouts for so long and I am on birth control which totally helped with my skin issues, hence no more breakouts for a loooong time, until I used this product.

I am not happy and I am very disappointed with Clinique as I had high hopes for this one. I know their products to be hypoallergenic and good for sensitive skin but I don't even have that sensitive of a skin and yet this happened.

Off to Macy's I go to return this! Definitely not repurchasing.... I'm really upset!

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 4/11/2013 10:03:00 AM More reviews by Walko

This is an excellent powder foundation with broad spectrum sun protection.It has 13% titanium dioxide. I use this mostly in summer over an spf moisturiser and I'm ready to go.It can look a bit powdery on application but soon blends in and looks like skin.Good staying power and easy to touch up. This would suit most skin types except maybe the very dry types.An excellent cheaper alternative is the Max Factor facefinity powder foundation which also has spf 15.I love both.

rated 1 of 5 on 4/1/2013 10:41:00 PM More reviews by KlaXYZ

I was not pleased with any of the Clinique products

rated 1 of 5 on 4/1/2013 8:50:00 PM More reviews by aira5293

Age: 19-24 Skin: Acne-prone, Medium, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Other, Other Eyes: Hazel

I went to sephora a few days ago and asked for a powder foundation that would not irritate super sensitive skin...i got the COMPLETE OPPOSITE! The first night that i used this i thought it looked a bit powdery (used sephora's kabuki brush) but had decent coverage. I have pretty tan bronzie skin and my mom said i looked sick and pale with this on. I had to pile on bronzer/blush just to leave the house looking normal. I wanted to keep giving this a try so i've been using it the past 3 days and have gotten the worst reaction EVER!! I broke out in a weird rash of zits and am so pissed because they said that clinique wouldn't give me any reaction. Granted i have very reactive skin but this stuff is the worst! This has talc and mica which are both irritating. Now i am back to my phisicians formula talc free pressed powder foundation which doesn't have amazing coverage but has never caused breakouts for me

rated 1 of 5 on 3/31/2013 11:52:00 AM More reviews by coconuty

Age: 25-29 Skin: Combination, Medium, Warm Hair: Blond, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Blue

first of all, i love clinique, seriously, they got the best make up products- both quality AND price (Chubby stick, Even Better makeup, Butter Shine Lipstick). obviously I really wanted to like this product.
anyway, I bought it in Neutral (shade 4). color is beautiful, looks outstanding on skin, very smooth, covers up well, looks like my own skin, not cakey, ultra light feeling on skin (hate heavy makeup that feels like a pile of chemicals/creams on skin). also, it has 15 SPF. this seemed like perfection. BUT...
it gave me the WORST BREAKOUTS EVERRRRR!!!!!
i'm 25, my skin isn't oily anymore, it's even drier in winter. i hardly get pimples. but man, this gave me 5-6 HUGE pimples!! it looked like i got some rash or something, and i don't have sensitive skin.
this is just pure garbage. i tried it 3 times (a few days apart from each other to make sure my skin isn't irritated) on a fresh, exfoliated clean skin, and each time i got the same result - MASSIVE BREAKOUTS!! disappointed.
do yourself a favour and don't even come near it. it's made of silica, talc and nylon, paying $32 for talc that's causing you horrible pimples is just plain stupidity in my opinion.