December 19, 2014 | 1501 users online

Powder - Clinique - Almost Powder Makeup SPF 15

rated 5 of 5 on 9/4/2013 3:18:00 PM More reviews by l0laxc0la

So I guess this is my HG powder. I am a super pale person, and I wear it in shade 02, I think it's called Neutral Fair? I have been buying it for several years now and it's the only foundation I use. I have extremely sensitive, extremely dry skin, so I'm really limited when it comes to what I can put all over my face. Every liquid foundation I've tried has made me break out into a red rash, and many powders do, too. This is all I wear when it comes to my face and I find it gives me enough coverage. Since my skin is so dry, sometimes this can make me look a tiny bit flaky but it's way less than any other powder I've used, so I'm sure this won't be a problem for 99% of the population. Overall, it's a great and easy-to-use product that gives decent coverage and a polished look without making me really look like I'm wearing a lot of makeup.

rated 5 of 5 on 8/24/2013 4:50:00 AM More reviews by evielyn

Age: 44-55 Skin: Oily, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Grey

Yes,this is a really nice light/medium powder foundation.It goe's on lovely and blends and morphs into skintone nicely.I have shade 1 fair and also use shade 2 neautral fair in spring/summer but out of the two, shade 2 is slightly darker but gives better coverage.It has good staying power but I still have to touch up after a few hrs as I tend to have oily skin.A good cheeper alternative it the max factor facefinity compact,both are excellent but this runs at just over double the price of the facefinity here in the uk.

rated 5 of 5 on 8/13/2013 6:51:00 PM More reviews by sarahmedeiros

Age: 19-24 Skin: Acne-prone, Fair-Medium, Cool Hair: Brunette, Straight, Medium Eyes: Hazel

I love this powder! It says almost powder, however, it has moderately good coverage, and yet feels very light and blends so easily into my face! Will definitely be repurchasing, however, the applicator it comes with is no good. Always use a brush for this one. The colors match up pretty truly to my skin tone, and never end up being an oily mess. Love love love!

rated 4 of 5 on 7/8/2013 10:47:00 AM More reviews by byankitty

I love this so much. It covers so well and it doesn't look cakey like the MAC studio Fix I had. The only draw back is the colors available. I think the one I have is just a teeny bit too dark for me but the lighter color before mine, is too light. Anyway, it gives me a hing of color. It feels overall clean and I absolutely love the SPF.

rated 4 of 5 on 7/6/2013 7:22:00 PM More reviews by Chieraa

I love this stuff. I picked it at random one day and it just always made my skin feel so smooth. The coverage could be better when it comes to blemishes but I love it. The oil-free aspect is great if you have naturally oily skin. And SPF is always a plus.

rated 4 of 5 on 6/8/2013 12:34:00 AM More reviews by CollegeKid

Age: 19-24 Skin: Acne-prone, Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Relaxed, Medium Eyes: Brown

I like this product paired with my Clinique acne solutions. It eliminates my oil for a little while. The color is true to my skin tone though.
Will be purchasing this again.

rated 4 of 5 on 6/7/2013 1:04:00 AM More reviews by dutchesse

Age: 19-24 Skin: Very Dry, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

Like with all things Clinique, there are hits and misses. This particular product is a hit.

I partner it with the Clinique CC cream and it offers all the coverage I need. However, there are days when it goes on cake-y--and there are others it goes on pristine. Regardless, it looks awesome when it goes on well.

rated 5 of 5 on 6/2/2013 2:32:00 PM More reviews by LeonorSousa

Age: 36-43 Skin: Combination, Fair, Neutral Hair: Brunette, Straight, Medium Eyes: Brown

I've been using this product since 2009 and I love it!
I have combination skin and this pressed powder helps keep my complexion smooth and shine free for most of the day - in the Summer I have to use blotting papers.
I prefer applying it with a soft brush and blend the powder with a sponge afterwards for a more natural look. It doesn't irritate my skin and it doesn't clog pores.

rated 1 of 5 on 4/16/2013 11:20:00 AM More reviews by MakeUpVideosAndMore

TOTALLY BROKE ME OUT!!! I purchased this a week ago because I wanted to try a new lightweight powder foundation to use for the spring/summer time. They also have a free gift for any $25 purchase so this was for $25 and I did get the free gift. I was excited about that because the gift came with the 7day scrub and I've always wanted to try that.

I have few redness on my face can easily be covered by light powder. Used this product for 3 consecutive days and I welcomed cystic acne on my nose, pimples on my forehead and cheeks! Not very pleased with it and will definitely return this (hopefully they let me keep the free gift) since I can't see myself using the powder again. My face has been free from breakouts for so long and I am on birth control which totally helped with my skin issues, hence no more breakouts for a loooong time, until I used this product.

I am not happy and I am very disappointed with Clinique as I had high hopes for this one. I know their products to be hypoallergenic and good for sensitive skin but I don't even have that sensitive of a skin and yet this happened.

Off to Macy's I go to return this! Definitely not repurchasing.... I'm really upset!

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 4/11/2013 10:03:00 AM More reviews by Walko

This is an excellent powder foundation with broad spectrum sun protection.It has 13% titanium dioxide. I use this mostly in summer over an spf moisturiser and I'm ready to go.It can look a bit powdery on application but soon blends in and looks like skin.Good staying power and easy to touch up. This would suit most skin types except maybe the very dry types.An excellent cheaper alternative is the Max Factor facefinity powder foundation which also has spf 15.I love both.