It's a 10 Miracle Hair Mask

4.3

Not tested on animals

Water, Glycerin, Dimethicone, Cyclomethicone, Cetyl Alcohol, Isopropyl Palmitate, Behentrimonium Chloride, Methyl Gluceth-20, Fragrance, Prunus Armeniaca (Apricot) Kernel Oil, Hydrolyzed Collagen, Prunus Amygdalus Dulcis (Sweet Almond) Oil, Keratin Amino Acids, Beta-Glucan, Linum Usitatissimum (Linseed) Seed Extract, Ascorbic Acid, Citric Acid, Sodium Chloride, Hydroxyethylcellulose, Diazolidinyl Urea, Methylparaben, Propylparaben, Retinyl Palmitate, Tocopheryl Acetate, Hydroxycitronellal, Benzyl Salicylate, Butylphenyl Methylpropional, Linalool, Citronellol, Hexyl Cinnamal, d-Limonene, BCC12-Base.

I have thin color-treated hair. My ends are very dry and damaged since I occasionally blow dry my hair. I have been using a lot of restoring masks recently...but nothing worked until my friend told me about It's a 10 miracle mask! OMG! I wish I would have discovered it years ago. I swear to u guys this mask works great! From the very first use my hair became super-silky, easy to comb, shiny. I blow dried it straight in just 5 minutes. Usually it takes me about 20 min and my hair still looks frizzy after all. But with this miracle mask my hair was smooth for 2 days! I love it so much!! Now i am totally hooked on it's a 10 line. Let me tell u it's not a cheap line...not at all...but it worth every penny spent. I actually ordering these products online now from this place http://www.fashionandbeautystore.com/it-s-a-10-hair-care-products.html , because my salon has a very high price on Its a 10 products. I mean waaaay too high.

on 4/27/2012 6:13:00 PM

Skin: Normal, Medium, Neutral

I hate this product. I know hate is a strong word, but for something that costs this much, but does nothing but make my hair greasy, I hate it!

So, I have naturally semi-dry hair. I used to use the leave-in serum and loved it until I found Chi Silk Infusion. Anyways, I have been using this stuff for three days. Every day my hair has came out dry (more than normal) at the ends and greasy on top. Not a good look or feel! The last two days I spent and extra couple minutes rinsing to make sure nothing was left over. It just makes my hair feel diry and I hate that!

This might work for someone with extremely and evenly dry hair, but if your hair is only dry in one spot, be ware of the greasiness.

on 3/27/2012 1:35:00 PM

i am absolutely in love with this product! i have really fine hair with a lot of split ends. i have damaged my hair over the years from constantly bleaching and straightening it. this product works wonders! if you leave it in for a few minutes in the shower then rinse and dry, your hair will come out SUPER smooth and soft.

in stores/salons it's between $25-35, but you can get it cheaper if you order it online :)

I couldn't tell a difference in my hair after I first used this. Yes it felt a little softer but not a HUGE difference... But I went into work today and I got so many compliments on my hair it was down right nuts! I work with mostly men. They usually don't notice anything right? Wrong! I was bombarded with questions... Did I recolor? Cut it? Another Keratin treatment? None of the above. So I guess it does a little something. Not worth the price. Will use up and try Keratese.

*Update* I am currently on my second tub of this... After using it a few times I realized I cannot live without it! Yes it's expensive but it works! After a few uses the benefits of the product really sink in. My hair is softer and frizz free... The trick is to leave it in for at least 10 minutes.

on 3/20/2012 1:06:00 PM

Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Warm

Hair: Blond, Curly, Fine

I got this because of all the great reviews here but this felt really cheap to me and wasn't nearly as effective as Kerastase Masqueintense (which is way more expensive of course) on my highlighted, damaged, curly, long hair. My hair looked limp and fried all at once. I'll be returning the It's a 10 and going back to Kerastase.

on 2/16/2012 12:03:00 PM

This jar is extremely expensive and while it may last a long time, the ingredients don't justify the cost. Miracle 7 at Sally's is a line that is just about the same. I won't rebuy this.

on 1/25/2012 8:35:00 PM

Skin: Combination, Tan, Not Sure

this product is amazing if you have extremely dry here in need of major help, for the record I have dry, color treated, curly hair. This mask is a hair saver but if your hair does not need the big guns, it might over do it. On the other hand if your hair is very dry and needs a weekly treat, this is the perfect product. This is a major HG

on 11/16/2011 2:18:00 PM

Skin: Normal, Medium, Warm

I agree with the other reviewers who rated this product good but no better than other good conditioners. You can get an equivalent conditioner for less $$.

Another product in their line, the Its a Ten leave in spray conditioner is a better choice for me, and less expensive. I consider it a staple.

on 11/13/2011 1:23:00 PM

Skin: Normal, Medium, Not Sure

My hair is pretty curly, naturally. It used to be MUCH curlier, but over the years in hatred for those curls, I have dried it out, damaged it, and killed it. However, I use a lot of repair systems, and I've learned to accept the curl and embrace it, but that requires almost daily heat, that I now use with a heat protector (never did before) and I've regained a lot of my hair's health, but it is still dry and prone to split ends and breakage. When I straighten, way too much hair breaks off. I don't notice since my hair is pretty long, and extremely thick, but I know it isn't healthy. Anyway, I was looking to restore my curl that has been lost, and figured returning my hair to good health was the best plan, so my stylist talked me into buying this $26 and something product for only 8 oz. I used it after I got out of the shower, (shampooed), put it on pretty thick, and let it sit there for an hour or so. Granted, the directions say up to 15 minutes, but it isn't going to hurt right? She even recommended I leave it on all night. My hair was definitely softer, and definitely shinier. I don't know that it helped at all with restoring my curl though. My hair was already pretty bouncy, but I do think this helped with movement some. Overall, it was a good mask that I do think helped my hair, but to say it miraculously cured all my hair problems would be a lie. I'd buy it again, but only if I could find it cheaper. I'll do another review when I try it again in a week or so (and I'll leave it on all night). I'd recommend this, but I wouldn't say you should expect it to make your hair so much greater that you'll buy it, and use it religiously. It is the best repair I have used so far though.

on 10/28/2011 1:21:00 PM

Hair: Red, Curly, Coarse

My hair looks fantastic after I use this. It's really effective even after you've rinsed it out as a frizz tamer. Something in here locks down the cuticle I would guess. I use their leave in after. I have found the shampoo you use beforehand doesn't matter much. Thick,coarse, color trated hair.