April 16, 2014 | 1027 users online

Treatments - It's a 10 - Miracle Hair Mask

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 10/28/2011 1:21:00 PM More reviews by eqing

Age: Unknown Skin: Combination, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Red, Curly, Coarse Eyes: Brown

My hair looks fantastic after I use this. It's really effective even after you've rinsed it out as a frizz tamer. Something in here locks down the cuticle I would guess. I use their leave in after. I have found the shampoo you use beforehand doesn't matter much. Thick,coarse, color trated hair.

rated 4 of 5 on 10/21/2011 8:50:00 PM More reviews by morningblues342

Age: 25-29 Skin: Acne-prone, Fair-Medium, Neutral Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Blue

I've only used this product twice, and I love it. I have hair past my shoulder blades that I'm determined to keep healthy as I continue to grow it out. I picked this up based on reviews, and I'm so glad I did! I like the flip top of the container, and it's easy to get the product out (the smell is all right). After shampooing my hair, I saturate my hair with this conditioner. I clip it up and finish the rest of my shower, trying to keep this stuff in as long as possible. I rinse with warmish water, then do a cold rinse. The result is smooth, silky, SHINY, gorgeous hair! I use this once a week, and wouldn't use it more than that. Too much of a good thing is never good. But pick it up and give it a shot! You might be as surprised as I was!

rated 2 of 5 on 10/15/2011 4:38:00 PM More reviews by chipshumptydumpty

Age: 19-24 Skin: Very Oily, Olive, Warm Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Brown

I just don't get why everybody says it's good. I bought it after reading a ton of good reviews on it and it was less expensive than other masks. I used it for like a year on and off and it never worked for me. Right after i used it my hair would always feel greasy no matter how much i rinsed, and left a residue on my hands when i would straighten my hair. The next time i washed my hair, the residue would be gone and it was like i never applied anything to my hair. The smell is okay but that's the only good thing i can say about it. Really confused. BTW i have a lot of fine hair (like my overall hair is full but each hair is fine) that gets greasy easily, is really soft and frizzes easily.

rated 5 of 5 on 10/9/2011 2:56:00 PM More reviews by Mstef

I've used this mask in the past and so has my sister. I think it's safe to say that any girl who messes with chemical services- probably has their own horror story! Here's mine.. I finally got my hair to grow out past my shoulders, then one day I decided to bleach my entire head on my own, after it had been heavily highlighted twice in the past month and a half. Needless to say I was left with straw like orange/yellow hair. My dad even commented on how fried my hair looked (thx dad!) so I went to the salon and chopped the worst of it off, up to nearly my chin. I also colored my hair to a nice blonde shade. I was still left with short, very dry and damaged hair. I bought this mask and use it once or twice a week depending on how damaged my hair is. I leave it on for 30 minutes or longer to get the full effects. After a month I went back to get my roots touched up & my stylist commented on how my hair was in such great condition, especially for being a blonde!

Pros-It works!
A little goes a long way (good slip)
I like the tub (you can get every last bit out)
Smells nice
Actually repairs damage over time
Makes hair smooth and manageable
Adds some shine to over processed hair

rated 5 of 5 on 9/21/2011 3:29:00 PM More reviews by Egarrido

This is great if you have kinky curly hair! finding a great conditioner is crucial when you have curly hair! i really liked this one. didn't weigh my hair down. my hair looks sooo nice after i put it in...you can definitly tell the diference!

rated 5 of 5 on 9/21/2011 3:07:00 PM More reviews by mhunterjumper

Age: 19-24 Skin: Oily, Olive, Neutral Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Brown

Nothing short of amazing. Smells great, doesn't weigh my hair down, enhances my hair color... everything about this is great! I use it once a week or once every two weeks. Love it.

rated 5 of 5 on 9/19/2011 2:10:00 PM More reviews by callmeDNA

Age: 19-24 Skin: Acne-prone, Olive, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Other, Other Eyes: Green

Holy smokes! SO I had a recent bad salon experience: i had shoulder length hair and I wanted to get the "ombre" look (think Alexa Chung) but what I ended up with were these crazy brassy panels and a weird base color....not at all what I asked for. So I went back to the salon FOUR times and they still couldn't fix it. So what I ended up with in the end was just straight chocolate brown hair, and for a girl that has always been blonde, I hated it.
So I attempted to fix it myself (big mistake.) I used Ion Color Corrector (which worked really good at getting rid of the color with out bleach,) and then dyed my hair a light golden blonde. It ended up orange, so I very stupidly put a light blonde ash over it and my goodness was it ugly. Then I decided to just call it quits and go to another salon to fix my mistakes. Luckily, the girl I got was amazing and fixed it right up. But needless to say, after having about 8 processes on my hair in a little over a month, my hair was fried. She trimmed off the worst of it, but my hair was still dry and unmanageable.

UNTIL I USED THIS STUFF.

I signed up for MUA on account of this stuff, if your hair is over processed, GET THIS. Seriously, my hair feels amazing, and you cant even tell how unhealthy and dry it was a week ago.
I also read good reviews on the leave in treatment, so I am going to go run out and get that too. But I can't imagine my hair feeling any better.

rated 3 of 5 top reviewer on 7/31/2011 3:19:00 AM More reviews by MaryEllen

Age: 44-55 Skin: Dry, Fair-Medium, Warm Hair: Brown, Other, Medium Eyes: Blue

A lovely swapper, seeing this on my wish list, sent me a generous sample of this treatment. I'd been wanting to try it for a long time, and needed to try it since returning to the heat and dryness of Arizona. It's OK. It's almost too heavy--so much so that I find it difficult to rinse out (even when used very sparingly) and that my hair feels and looks weighted down after it dries. I also dislike the heavy, sweet scent that lingers no matter how much I rinse. I'm glad that I had the opportunity to try it (I've gotten several uses from the generous sample packet), but I will not purchase the full size. I much prefer B&B's Quenching Masque to this one.

rated 4 of 5 on 7/24/2011 10:22:00 AM More reviews by DarcyDoo

Age: 30-35 Skin: Sensitive, Fair-Medium, Neutral Hair: Blond, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Hazel

I like this product, but I use it sparingly. If I use it more than once a week, my hair gets greasy and weighed-down feeling. It works best for me immediately after I've highlighted my hair...it really does help take the dryness out. I usually use it one day a week after that, and seems to restore moisture.

rated 3 of 5 top reviewer on 7/21/2011 4:12:00 PM More reviews by sweet_like_honey

Age: 25-29 Skin: Acne-prone, Tan, Warm Hair: Brunette, Straight, Medium Eyes: Black

It makes me sad that I have to give this amazing product 3 lippies. I used to LOVE this stuff when I lived back in NY - it made my dry, damaged hair soooo smooth, shiny, and soft. It really is a 'miracle'. Unfortunately, I tried using this again after moving to California and I guess the water is harder here (which means it's more likely to leave product residue on hair and skin). My scalp got itchy after using this and my back broke out so bad =( This is a great product, but the oils and tons of silicones in it made my skin have such a bad reaction. Also, it is SUPER expensive ($30 for a small, flat tub). I have switched to Enjoy Luxury Conditioner, which is another rich conditioner but doesn't contain oils and lots of silicones that break me out.

2 out of 3 people found this review helpful. Did you? Yes No