September 20, 2014 | 1844 users online

Hair Treatments - It's a 10 - Miracle Hair Mask

rated 1 of 5 top reviewer on 3/20/2012 1:06:00 PM More reviews by Seattlemama

Age: 36-43 Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Warm Hair: Blond, Curly, Fine Eyes: Brown

I got this because of all the great reviews here but this felt really cheap to me and wasn't nearly as effective as Kerastase Masqueintense (which is way more expensive of course) on my highlighted, damaged, curly, long hair. My hair looked limp and fried all at once. I'll be returning the It's a 10 and going back to Kerastase.

rated 3 of 5 top reviewer on 2/16/2012 12:03:00 PM More reviews by geographer

Age: Unknown Skin: Other, Other, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Other, Other Eyes: Green

This jar is extremely expensive and while it may last a long time, the ingredients don't justify the cost. Miracle 7 at Sally's is a line that is just about the same. I won't rebuy this.

rated 5 of 5 on 1/25/2012 8:35:00 PM More reviews by Ginal514

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Tan, Not Sure Hair: Other, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

this product is amazing if you have extremely dry here in need of major help, for the record I have dry, color treated, curly hair. This mask is a hair saver but if your hair does not need the big guns, it might over do it. On the other hand if your hair is very dry and needs a weekly treat, this is the perfect product. This is a major HG

rated 3 of 5 on 11/16/2011 2:18:00 PM More reviews by JeanWhite714

Age: 56 & Over Skin: Normal, Medium, Warm Hair: Blond, Straight, Fine Eyes: Blue

I agree with the other reviewers who rated this product good but no better than other good conditioners. You can get an equivalent conditioner for less $$.

Another product in their line, the Its a Ten leave in spray conditioner is a better choice for me, and less expensive. I consider it a staple.

rated 4 of 5 on 11/13/2011 1:23:00 PM More reviews by rr051280

Age: 19-24 Skin: Normal, Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Hazel

My hair is pretty curly, naturally. It used to be MUCH curlier, but over the years in hatred for those curls, I have dried it out, damaged it, and killed it. However, I use a lot of repair systems, and I've learned to accept the curl and embrace it, but that requires almost daily heat, that I now use with a heat protector (never did before) and I've regained a lot of my hair's health, but it is still dry and prone to split ends and breakage. When I straighten, way too much hair breaks off. I don't notice since my hair is pretty long, and extremely thick, but I know it isn't healthy. Anyway, I was looking to restore my curl that has been lost, and figured returning my hair to good health was the best plan, so my stylist talked me into buying this $26 and something product for only 8 oz. I used it after I got out of the shower, (shampooed), put it on pretty thick, and let it sit there for an hour or so. Granted, the directions say up to 15 minutes, but it isn't going to hurt right? She even recommended I leave it on all night. My hair was definitely softer, and definitely shinier. I don't know that it helped at all with restoring my curl though. My hair was already pretty bouncy, but I do think this helped with movement some. Overall, it was a good mask that I do think helped my hair, but to say it miraculously cured all my hair problems would be a lie. I'd buy it again, but only if I could find it cheaper. I'll do another review when I try it again in a week or so (and I'll leave it on all night). I'd recommend this, but I wouldn't say you should expect it to make your hair so much greater that you'll buy it, and use it religiously. It is the best repair I have used so far though.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 10/28/2011 1:21:00 PM More reviews by eqing

Age: Unknown Skin: Combination, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Red, Curly, Coarse Eyes: Brown

My hair looks fantastic after I use this. It's really effective even after you've rinsed it out as a frizz tamer. Something in here locks down the cuticle I would guess. I use their leave in after. I have found the shampoo you use beforehand doesn't matter much. Thick,coarse, color trated hair.

rated 4 of 5 on 10/21/2011 8:50:00 PM More reviews by morningblues342

Age: 25-29 Skin: Acne-prone, Fair-Medium, Neutral Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Blue

I've only used this product twice, and I love it. I have hair past my shoulder blades that I'm determined to keep healthy as I continue to grow it out. I picked this up based on reviews, and I'm so glad I did! I like the flip top of the container, and it's easy to get the product out (the smell is all right). After shampooing my hair, I saturate my hair with this conditioner. I clip it up and finish the rest of my shower, trying to keep this stuff in as long as possible. I rinse with warmish water, then do a cold rinse. The result is smooth, silky, SHINY, gorgeous hair! I use this once a week, and wouldn't use it more than that. Too much of a good thing is never good. But pick it up and give it a shot! You might be as surprised as I was!

rated 2 of 5 on 10/15/2011 4:38:00 PM More reviews by chipshumptydumpty

Age: 19-24 Skin: Very Oily, Olive, Warm Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Brown

I just don't get why everybody says it's good. I bought it after reading a ton of good reviews on it and it was less expensive than other masks. I used it for like a year on and off and it never worked for me. Right after i used it my hair would always feel greasy no matter how much i rinsed, and left a residue on my hands when i would straighten my hair. The next time i washed my hair, the residue would be gone and it was like i never applied anything to my hair. The smell is okay but that's the only good thing i can say about it. Really confused. BTW i have a lot of fine hair (like my overall hair is full but each hair is fine) that gets greasy easily, is really soft and frizzes easily.

rated 5 of 5 on 10/9/2011 2:56:00 PM More reviews by Mstef

I've used this mask in the past and so has my sister. I think it's safe to say that any girl who messes with chemical services- probably has their own horror story! Here's mine.. I finally got my hair to grow out past my shoulders, then one day I decided to bleach my entire head on my own, after it had been heavily highlighted twice in the past month and a half. Needless to say I was left with straw like orange/yellow hair. My dad even commented on how fried my hair looked (thx dad!) so I went to the salon and chopped the worst of it off, up to nearly my chin. I also colored my hair to a nice blonde shade. I was still left with short, very dry and damaged hair. I bought this mask and use it once or twice a week depending on how damaged my hair is. I leave it on for 30 minutes or longer to get the full effects. After a month I went back to get my roots touched up & my stylist commented on how my hair was in such great condition, especially for being a blonde!

Pros-It works!
A little goes a long way (good slip)
I like the tub (you can get every last bit out)
Smells nice
Actually repairs damage over time
Makes hair smooth and manageable
Adds some shine to over processed hair

rated 5 of 5 on 9/21/2011 3:29:00 PM More reviews by Egarrido

This is great if you have kinky curly hair! finding a great conditioner is crucial when you have curly hair! i really liked this one. didn't weigh my hair down. my hair looks sooo nice after i put it in...you can definitly tell the diference!