Garnier 2-in-1 Waterproof Eye Makeup Remover

4.5

Aqua, Cyclopentasiloxane, Isohexadecane, Isopropyl Palmitate, Panthenol, Rose Centifolia Flower Water, Dipotassium Phosphate, Poloxamer 184, Polyaminopropyl Biguanide, Potassium Phosphate, Sodium Chloride, CI 61565 / Green 6 (F.I.L. B26656/1)

on 12/1/2012 5:24:00 PM

Skin: Normal, Olive, Not Sure

great for removing all kinds of makeup, I use it all over my face, leaves me feeling slightly greasy but I wash my face afterwards so it doesn't matter.it's very cheap and gentle, does its job so I will definitely repurchase!

on 11/7/2012 5:47:00 PM

Skin: Dry, Tan, Not Sure

its a good make up i found it easy to remove everything apart from liquid eye liner i hate the fact that i have to shake the bottle to mix the 2 liquids together its too troublesome i love that its gentle its dose leave a slight oily resedue and i love how its drug store and super cheap

on 10/21/2012 10:15:00 AM

This is good at getting everything off. Only thing is as others have mentioned it leaves a greasy residue. I wash afterwards anyway, but for those whose routine is different I can't recommend. This is great value, it's not unlike the Clinique take the day off remover which I've used, but I refuse to pay that for an eye make up remover. This stuff is a fraction of the cost and just as effective.I do soak my cotton pad, but it's cheap and it works better that way. Usually after I take my eye make up off , before I moisturize I put a bit moisturiser on a cotton bud to make sure all the eye make up is gone. This is the only remover that leaves the bud clean.This isn't in the least drying either as it's alcohol and fragrance free.It's the best I've tried.Highly recommended.

on 9/3/2012 10:52:00 AM

I don't like the concept of shaking the bottle for the two layers to mix before applying, it's too troublesome, but thats not my only problem, it leaves an oily residue and the bigger problem I had was when I was wiping my mascara off it went into my eye and my whole contact lens just became dark blue, this happens everytime I use it and it just freaks me out when I've got monthly contact lenses on because after the color transfer I didn't know if my contact lenses were ok to use after that.. I won't repurchase this again.. I recommend neutrogena remover

on 8/21/2012 5:03:00 AM

I love this and am on my third bottle I think. It doesn't sting my eyes and is very effective and gentle. I don't have to spend ages rubbing around my eyes making them sore! It does leave a slight oily residue but that's not a problem as I always cleanse properly afterwards. Another plus is that it's very cheap, I can often find it in Savers, Bodycare and other bargain beauty places! Great product :)

Skin: Acne-prone, Tan, Not Sure

I buy this over and over and over again. I've tried the Neutrogena eye makeup remover that's very popular online and a number of other Micellar-style solutions (ones you mix up like this) and none has beat this. I am curious to try the bioderma but hear it's not all it's cut out to be. If I could try the Sonia Kashuk and the Clinique removers and compare it to this, I would assume it would be in the same league! Really good remover, excellent for sensitive eyes and cuts through my waterproof makeup like no other I've used (I've tried L'Oreal, The Body Shop and another Garnier cream style remover and they were rubbish compared to this). Very worth the try if you find your eye makeup stubborn to remove.

on 4/18/2012 4:47:00 AM

As the previous reviewer said, this exceeded ALL expectations alright!!

There are so many eye MU removers that claim this and that, but they have all not really met up to expectations. This, however, is THE eye makeup remover. It removed my waterproof mascara and eyeliner and smokey-eye shadow in just ONE swipe. Yeah, you saw right - ONE swipe!!! All gone!! Pour a little on your cotton pad, gently press on your closed eye for 5-10 seconds, then gently wipe away. Does not sting; no oily or sticky residue, and all the makeup gone. I could not rave more about this. For a large 200ml bottle, the price is great.

This is my HG eye makeup remover! Might even use it for the whole face. Then I won't need another makeup remover for the face. Great product!

on 3/7/2012 10:54:00 PM

Skin: Combination, Tan, Not Sure

I bought this based on all the reviews and it has exceeded all expectations. I have tried clinique, lancome, mac and nothing comes close to this!! it takes off all my eye makeup in a couple of sweeps without me having to rub! Best of all it's a fraction of the price of the others! Would defin repurchase and use from now on!

This is the best makeup remover I've ever used. I use it for my eye makeup and also for the rest of my makeup as well. It easily removes everything (although I don't wear waterproof makeup so can't comment on that). I have used various makeup wipes in the past, and if I use a wipe and then follow up with this, it's amazing how much more makeup comes off.

There is no scent and my skin doesn't feel oily afterwards, just nice and clean :)

on 2/10/2012 4:11:00 AM

Hair: Black, Straight, Other

This stuff is amazing and so affordable. I use foundation, mascara and waterproof eyeliner everyday and it removes it effortlessly.

Products I have tried in comparison:
-loved my Shiseido eye make up remover (went through three bottles) but at ~$60AUD a bottle it is waaaay to expensive for what it's worth compared to this $8 product.
-Clinque Take the Day Off works well but is a bit oily and I am not a fan of the packaging, I've spilt it many times
-Estee Lauder did not move my makeup and is highly scented so irritated my eyes
-Lancome Bi-facil is also great and Express Cleansing Water is very good (this one is a cleanser and eye makeup remover in one that does not require water) but again they're pricey
-Nivea did not budge my makeup AT ALL.

The Garnier one removes all waterproof makeup but is not too oily. Does not irritate my eyes which is a ++ because I have very sensitive eyes. Not highly scented. You also get so much product and you really don't need much to do the job. The packaging is practical, no spills so I don't end up wasting any products. Definitely will be re-purchasing many bottles!