E.L.F. Defining/Angled Eye Brush

Price: $

Price: $

Hair: Other, Wavy, Medium

Another winner from e.l.f. This white handled angled brush (from the Essential line) picks up powdered shadow and glides it across my lid with ease and isn't too skinny nor fat for crease work. I've used it for two months and it looks as good as new.
If you are looking for high perfomance eye shadow brushes for one dollar each, this D/A brush along with e.l.f.'s "Eye Shadow Brush" are a perfect pair.

Skin: Oily, Dark, Neutral

Hair: Black, Relaxed, Other

I confess-i slept on this brush. I bought it two years ago and placed it in my brush box. I picked it up today and used it before i went to church. This brush did a phenomenal job highlighting my outer v. For the first time my eyes didn't look like i got beat up. I got compliments on my makeup all day. I purchased two more brushes at dollar general after church. For $2 both brushes were a steal!
Update: I am in love with this brush!!! I purchased Ulta's Crease brush. The MAC 217, 266, and Japonesque Crease brush and none of them can stack up to this brush. My crease finally looked flawless! Nothing compares to this gem.

Hair: Blond, Wavy, Coarse

Hate this brush. I heard that it is 'a must-have from their essential line' - the only reason I got it, as I only buy ELF Studio/Mineral line brushes. Maybe mine is defective, but the bristles are scratchy, they shed and the brush doesn't pick up enough product. I used it few times for packing on loose glitter eye-shadow and it did the job. No way I would try to use it in the crease or for blending.

I love this brush, it makes getting my rather deep crease easy to get so it gives my eyes an easy smoky look or give them a hidden pop of color it needs. The brush is rather soft I think, and the packaging it very simple. I only got it for a dollar plus tax and it works great.

It would also make for a great gift for your make up loving friend as its cheap, works greats and they'll be sure to love it.

Skin: Very Oily, Fair, Neutral

Hair: Red, Curly, Medium

I have three or four of these E.L.F. Defining/Angled eyeshadow brushes that I use for applying shadow on the corners of my eyes and in the crease. They are the softest, easiest-to-use brushes imaginable. It seems crazy that they sell these for a dollar - it makes you wonder what the mark-up on some of the more expensive brushes really is...

Skin: Oily, Fair-Medium, Not Sure

I feel like with most makeup brushes you think that you can live without them until you actually get it and then it becomes a "staple." This is a great brush to get an easy "v" contour but its also great for placing a shimmery shadow along the front half of your crease to make it pop. Overall, a great brush for shaping your eyes no matter where you use it (even great for lower lashline). Although the quality isn't the best, it is incredible for the price. It isn't super dense, but it also isn't scratchy.

I purchased this with the "e.l.f. Essential Professional Complete Set of 12 Brushes"
I noticed that a lot of people are complaining that the brush was too thick for eyeliner, I didn't think at all that was what this was for (although the eyeliner brush from this liner is terrible, I reviewed it as well). I use if for eye shadow only. It does the job, holds on to shadow, applies fairly evenly, and sheds less than the other brushes from this line.
The eyeshadow brushes from e.l.f. are the only brushes I would consider buying from them again.

Hair: Black, Wavy, Other

I use this for highlighting. So its perfect for that. Soft and non scratchy.

Skin: Sensitive, Other, Not Sure

This product SUCKS! It does not pick up any color what so ever and it just isn't stiff enough to be used as eyeliner.Save your money and just don't buy this if you need and eye liner brush go for their angled brush or their eyeliner brush just don't bother with this brush.Most of the other brushes from this line are great just so you know.

Skin: Acne-prone, Tan, Warm

Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Coarse

Not very good for the purpose Way too big for an eyeliner brush .Not the type of brush you would expect to fill in your eyebrows to loose and wide for that in my opinion. being that the bristles aren't tightly packed so sometimes it almost seemed like I was "dusting" on my eye shadow and it was to messy when trying to do my crease or outer v. Is it worth a dollar? Sure it is! It's no good for what it's intended but i'm sure that most can find a use for it. I have tried it many times and I found that I only prefer this brush when doing my highlight and I love it for that and alone makes it worth a 1$

Popular Makeup Brushes