September 16, 2014 | 1758 users online

Makeup Brushes - E.L.F. - Defining/Angled Eye Brush

image 0image 1image 2

• Price: $

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 1/4/2012 6:59:00 PM More reviews by sadendingsong

I feel like with most makeup brushes you think that you can live without them until you actually get it and then it becomes a "staple." This is a great brush to get an easy "v" contour but its also great for placing a shimmery shadow along the front half of your crease to make it pop. Overall, a great brush for shaping your eyes no matter where you use it (even great for lower lashline). Although the quality isn't the best, it is incredible for the price. It isn't super dense, but it also isn't scratchy.

rated 4 of 5 on 1/3/2012 2:49:00 AM More reviews by amberlauryn

I purchased this with the "e.l.f. Essential Professional Complete Set of 12 Brushes"
I noticed that a lot of people are complaining that the brush was too thick for eyeliner, I didn't think at all that was what this was for (although the eyeliner brush from this liner is terrible, I reviewed it as well). I use if for eye shadow only. It does the job, holds on to shadow, applies fairly evenly, and sheds less than the other brushes from this line.
The eyeshadow brushes from e.l.f. are the only brushes I would consider buying from them again.

rated 3 of 5 top reviewer on 12/23/2011 8:39:00 PM More reviews by wai260896

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Combination, Medium, Warm Hair: Black, Wavy, Other Eyes: Brown

I use this for highlighting. So its perfect for that. Soft and non scratchy.

rated 1 of 5 top reviewer on 12/14/2011 9:27:00 PM More reviews by mirageangelhope

This product SUCKS! It does not pick up any color what so ever and it just isn't stiff enough to be used as eyeliner.Save your money and just don't buy this if you need and eye liner brush go for their angled brush or their eyeliner brush just don't bother with this brush.Most of the other brushes from this line are great just so you know.

rated 3 of 5 on 12/13/2011 1:24:00 PM More reviews by tightkitty

Age: 25-29 Skin: Acne-prone, Tan, Warm Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Coarse Eyes: Grey

Not very good for the purpose Way too big for an eyeliner brush .Not the type of brush you would expect to fill in your eyebrows to loose and wide for that in my opinion. being that the bristles aren't tightly packed so sometimes it almost seemed like I was "dusting" on my eye shadow and it was to messy when trying to do my crease or outer v. Is it worth a dollar? Sure it is! It's no good for what it's intended but i'm sure that most can find a use for it. I have tried it many times and I found that I only prefer this brush when doing my highlight and I love it for that and alone makes it worth a 1$

rated 5 of 5 on 11/7/2011 10:11:00 PM More reviews by msabbagh

Age: 25-29 Skin: Combination, Olive, Cool Hair: Black, Curly, Medium Eyes: Brown

I use this for eyeliner, it gives a little bit of a thicker, even line which works better for me than an angled thin brush

rated 3 of 5 on 11/3/2011 7:06:00 PM More reviews by mrsmcg

This brush is fairly good, especially compared to its other white-handled counterparts in my collection, ALL of which have come apart where the handle is glued onto the brush head casing. This is nice and soft, and though I've seen a bit of shedding, it does a great job of blending out harsh lines.

rated 2 of 5 on 8/1/2011 4:56:00 AM More reviews by xosandy

It isn't terrible but IMHO it's way too soft and flimsy to "define" well so I just use it to highlight the browbone. For $1 it's not bad but I probably won't repurchase since I am in love with their studio line brushes.

rated 5 of 5 on 8/1/2011 4:42:00 AM More reviews by michyy

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Acne-prone, Fair-Medium, Warm Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

love this!! blends well, and picks a good amount of shadow. I got this in my 12 piece set :)

rated 2 of 5 top reviewer on 7/28/2011 2:27:00 PM More reviews by NikitaRose

Age: 19-24 Skin: Dry, Fair, Cool Hair: Blond, Straight, Medium Eyes: Grey

This brush has an interesting shape and it's quite useful but it sheds like crazy (which is weird because it isn't that dense) plus it's really badly made because one or two bristles were significantly (like..at least 4 millimetres) longer than the rest. It's also quite harsh. Maybe I got a bad one but I don't want to spend money and order a new one in case it turns out to be just as bad.