October 20, 2014 | 1970 users online

Lotions/ Creams - Badger - Cuticle Care

rated 5 of 5 on 8/9/2012 6:12:00 PM More reviews by khairun

Age: 25-29 Skin: Acne-prone, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Black, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Black

This is the best. Really works. Very portable, with a cute great tin (the lid also cradles the tin perfectly when you're applying on the go), a little goes a long way. Much better than Lemony Flutter because it's not as greasy and absorbs so much quicker AND has a much, much more tolerable smell. The texture hasn't changed at all (not hard to get product out and onto fingers at all though) though it's been in my bag through all sorts of weather conditions and changes too.

rated 5 of 5 on 8/8/2012 3:39:00 PM More reviews by jess54

Age: 19-24 Skin: Very Oily, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

My new favorite for cuticles. I got this last weekend and I've been using it multiple times a day. I like it even better than Burt's Bees Lemon Cuticle Cream! The consistency of this is more oily than balmy but it soaks in pretty quick. My favorite part is the smell - lemon grass. Bought for $5.99 at Whole Foods.

rated 5 of 5 on 8/8/2012 3:04:00 PM More reviews by reesagirl

Age: 36-43 Skin: Acne-prone, Fair-Medium, Cool Hair: Red, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Blue

My cuticles are horrible; they are dry & thick and split and peel frequently. I've tried oil, lotion, vaseline, even neosporin and nothing has helped eliminate the issue. Enter Badger. I figured it wouldn't do much without some serious stuff (it's organic) but tried it anyway. Wow. My cuticles are greatly improved, the peeling is gone and splitting only if I let them get really dry. Plus, the balm is not greasy (unless you use a lot) doesn't evaporate quickly and the tin lasts forever!!! I barely made a dent in 6 months! I got this for $5.50 at Ulta and the tin is larger than some others at .75 oz. I also noticed that some Whole Foods carry it too. Definitely worth the search to find!

rated 5 of 5 on 6/17/2012 7:49:00 PM More reviews by KikiBee09

Age: 30-35 Skin: Combination, Fair, Warm Hair: Brunette, Curly, Fine Eyes: Blue

I live in a very dry climate and work in health care, which means constant hand washing and use of hand sanitizer, equalling dry and cracked cuticles. I've tried Burt's Bees, OPI Avoplex, Lush, argan oil, and olive oil on my cuticles and Badger Cuticle Care beats them all. It's a little greasy upon application, but absorbs within a few minutes. The smell is light and inoffensive. I appreciate the all natural, organic ingredients. This product seems like it will last for a long time, but once I do manage to run out I will definately get it again. I purchased mine from Planet Organic, just in case any Canadians are having trouble finding it.

rated 5 of 5 on 5/31/2012 5:56:00 AM More reviews by kris4life4

Age: 36-43 Skin: Oily, Medium, Warm Hair: Black, Straight, Coarse Eyes: Brown

FINALLY found this last weekend (was dying to try it after reading reviews here). My cuticles are always a mess, very dry-looking. I've only been using this for 3 days so far (applied once a day, right before bed) and they look much better already!

This stuff is very greasy feeling, so I don't know if I'd use it during the day. Has a citrus-y scent that is okay. Great product!

rated 5 of 5 on 4/12/2012 12:36:00 PM More reviews by sunnygirl10

Age: 30-35 Skin: Normal, Other, Warm Hair: Black, Curly, Other Eyes: Brown

It's a shame this product is so underrated/not as well known. I'm used to using cuticle oils, but this past winter I wanted to experiment with cuticle balms.

I tried two very popular items that ended up "dulling" my nail polish so I gave them away.

The third times the charm because this product is amazing for me. Not only does it hydrate my cuticles, nails and the skin around my nails, but strengthens my nails as well. I'm not sure if the help grow them out but it appears that way.

I use this 2 - 3 times a day and at night I usually apply a heavy hand cream and put moisturizing gloves on and I wake up to the most pretty hands!

My only complaint is that it comes in a tin form and it's not secure. I would love to be able to carry it in my bag, but I'm afraid the top may come off so I leave it at home.

The scent is heavenly too! 5 stars from me!

rated 5 of 5 on 4/5/2012 1:35:00 AM More reviews by zitpop

Age: 19-24 Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Cool Hair: Red, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Blue

This is the BEST cuticle product ever! I've tried a bunch of Sally Hansen ones, Burt's Bees, and others and this is my favorite. It smells delicious, lemony and gingery almost. It does take a good minute for it to absorb. With daily use it has made my nails so strong and my raggedy cuticles so much better looking. My nails are always peeling and this has really helped stop it for good!

rated 5 of 5 on 3/17/2012 11:44:00 PM More reviews by Liita

Age: 25-29 Skin: Very Oily, Olive, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Relaxed, Coarse Eyes: Brown

I LOVE THIS THING!! seriously, it is amazing. I have not used any other product similar to this so I really can't compare, but omygoodness it is so good. I try to use it at least once daily and I find that it is really good at moisturizing and the scent(it's is kind of lemongrass and ginger) is my favorite thing about this product, I could smell it all day. The one thing I don't like is that it is not exactly cheap where I live, but the quality and the amount of product you get will make me buy this time and time again.

rated 5 of 5 on 1/13/2012 2:05:00 PM More reviews by pretty4me

Age: 25-29 Skin: Normal, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

The best treatment for nails and cuticles! I use this nightly and find it helps keep my cuticles soft and smooth and also helps my nails stay strong. Also, the herbal smell of this product is just heavenly.

rated 5 of 5 on 12/20/2011 1:31:00 AM More reviews by sparkleandshine79

Age: 30-35 Skin: Other, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

I like this a good bit. I work some into moist cuticles and then put on gloves to go to sleep. It really helps me when my cuticles are a mess. I really like the smell too; the geranium & lemongrass standout to me.