Badger Cuticle Care

4.8

Not tested on animals

Ingredients: *Vitellaria Paradoxa Sp. Nilotica (Shea) Butter, *Extra Virgin Olive Oil, *Castor Oil, *Beeswax, Essential Oils of *Geranium, *Mandarin, *Lemongrass, *Cardamom, *Rosemary Verbenone, *Litsea Cubeba (Litsea), and CO2 Extracts of * Seabuckthorn Berry Extract, & *Ginger. * = Certified Organic

Skin: Oily, Tan, Neutral

I have used burt's bees for the longest time, but then I found that the Burts' Bees became gritty and dulling to my polish. It was time for a new cuticle balm. I was strolling through ULTA and picked this up! I took a chance without checking MUA first! I opened it up at home and first noticed the shea pearls underneath the little layer of oil. It also smells amazing! This is great, for a brief period your fingers are greasy, that's why I follow up with lotion to seal in the moisture. This is splendid and I would definetly buy again!
*UPDATE* I have has this for quite a while and it is still going strong. It lasts and lasts and lasts.

The absolute best in cuticle oil. It comes in a tub like Burt's Bees (screw off lid would be better so you don't break a nail getting it open), but smells like rosemary and citrus. Unlike Burt's Bees, does not get a rancid smell after having it for awhile. Dip your finger into the waxy contents and it immediately warms and softens to your touch. I put it on my cuticles every night (fingers and toes) and gently rub it in. For my hands, I follow with hand cream. Voila, no more dry cuticles or hang nails. Just wonderful. Yes, it is a little greasy when you first apply, which is why I recommend using it before bed, not so much during the day. But it does sink in pretty fast. I love this stuff, and the cute badger on the tin is an added attraction!

This is a great cuticle moisturizer - it really worked for that purpose. I'm going ahead and giving it 4 lippies because of that.

However, I hated this. The scent made me feel kind of ill. I suspect it was the geranium essential oil as I've had another bad experience with that. I also had someone wrinkle their nose when I applied this so I don't think I'm the only one who hates the scent.

Anyway, the tin is cute and convenient for carrying around. I found it changed but basically held up at a range of temperatures as well. I think it's expensive though, especially since the eos definitely didn't add to the experience for me! I have moved to pure shea butter or Mad Gab's Moose Balm in Light Citrus. A relief. However I'm keeping the tin and planning to make my own version. I got some beeswax in a swap. If you mix that with olive oil you've got the unscented Badger Balm. If you add shea butter to that you've got something pretty close to this.

Skin: Dry, Fair-Medium, Warm

It is helping my cuticles, but even if it weren't I probably wouldn't care because it smells so great. It has oils of Geranium, Mandarin, Lemongrass, Cardamom, Rosemary and Ginger. I'm hooked on rubbing in that relaxing scent from that cute little tin as part of my bedtime ritual.

Perfect product. Comes in an easy to use tin, and has a nice herbal scent. Product sinks into the skin and does make a difference in ragged cuticles. Can be hard to find but my local vitamin shoppe caries it.

Hair: Black, Wavy, Fine

This is the best. Really works. Very portable, with a cute great tin (the lid also cradles the tin perfectly when you're applying on the go), a little goes a long way. Much better than Lemony Flutter because it's not as greasy and absorbs so much quicker AND has a much, much more tolerable smell. The texture hasn't changed at all (not hard to get product out and onto fingers at all though) though it's been in my bag through all sorts of weather conditions and changes too.

Skin: Very Oily, Fair-Medium, Not Sure

My new favorite for cuticles. I got this last weekend and I've been using it multiple times a day. I like it even better than Burt's Bees Lemon Cuticle Cream! The consistency of this is more oily than balmy but it soaks in pretty quick. My favorite part is the smell - lemon grass. Bought for $5.99 at Whole Foods.

Skin: Acne-prone, Fair-Medium, Cool

Hair: Red, Wavy, Medium

My cuticles are horrible; they are dry & thick and split and peel frequently. I've tried oil, lotion, vaseline, even neosporin and nothing has helped eliminate the issue. Enter Badger. I figured it wouldn't do much without some serious stuff (it's organic) but tried it anyway. Wow. My cuticles are greatly improved, the peeling is gone and splitting only if I let them get really dry. Plus, the balm is not greasy (unless you use a lot) doesn't evaporate quickly and the tin lasts forever!!! I barely made a dent in 6 months! I got this for $5.50 at Ulta and the tin is larger than some others at .75 oz. I also noticed that some Whole Foods carry it too. Definitely worth the search to find!

Hair: Brunette, Curly, Fine

I live in a very dry climate and work in health care, which means constant hand washing and use of hand sanitizer, equalling dry and cracked cuticles. I've tried Burt's Bees, OPI Avoplex, Lush, argan oil, and olive oil on my cuticles and Badger Cuticle Care beats them all. It's a little greasy upon application, but absorbs within a few minutes. The smell is light and inoffensive. I appreciate the all natural, organic ingredients. This product seems like it will last for a long time, but once I do manage to run out I will definately get it again. I purchased mine from Planet Organic, just in case any Canadians are having trouble finding it.

Skin: Oily, Medium, Warm

Hair: Black, Straight, Coarse

FINALLY found this last weekend (was dying to try it after reading reviews here). My cuticles are always a mess, very dry-looking. I've only been using this for 3 days so far (applied once a day, right before bed) and they look much better already!

This stuff is very greasy feeling, so I don't know if I'd use it during the day. Has a citrus-y scent that is okay. Great product!

Top Rated Badger Products