August 30, 2014 | 1823 users online

Bronzers - New York Color - Sun 2 Sun Bronzing Powder

• Price: $

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 11/28/2009 9:27:00 PM More reviews by ryansgirl4eva

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Dark, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

all i can say is that i love this stuff! my skin looks perfectly sun kiss and it not too shimmey and for the price it can not beat it. it has replace my other bronzer palladio which i would get in rio tan.

nikki*

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 11/20/2009 11:14:00 AM More reviews by solyacska

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Medium, Warm Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Brown

Woo woo. I can't believe I've found the bronzer of my life by NYC for 3. I have this in Bronze Gold - half of the pan is a golden shimmery highlight and the other half is a less shimmery golden brown bronzer.

I adore this stuff. I have NC20 skin and I've been through gazillions of high and low end bronzers in a search of the perfect yellow-golden-bronze Victoria Beckham-esque cheeks. This is the only bronzer I've found on the market that has golden undertones instead of bronze. I tan exactly the same colour!

I swirl and fluffy powder brush around both halves of the pan and apply on my cheekbones, sides of my forehead and the tip of my nose. Then I pick up some of the golden side and sweep it on the apples of my cheeks and on my browbone. It gives a gorgeous golden glow with a very nicely sculpted look. The shimmer is a bit chunky though so I buff it off with a kabuki afterwards.

I'll have to look into other NYC products because this is just gorgeous. And 3. Estee Lauder Bronze Goddess has just landed in the bin.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 9/25/2009 1:38:00 PM More reviews by lukki7ster

Age: 25-29 Skin: Combination, Dark, Not Sure Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Other

LOVE it...nice shimmer to the face...beautiful

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 7/30/2009 2:24:00 AM More reviews by themadhattress

Age: 19-24 Skin: Oily, Olive, Cool Hair: Brown, Curly, Medium Eyes: Brown

I was attracted by the colors, they looked so gorgeous together! I sweep a big fluffy brush across both colors together and apply to my cheeks, temples, nose and chin. The bronzer is rather pigmented so you don't want to use too much. I thought the shade was perfect, not too orange and not too muddy. Amazing for such an affordable product.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 7/23/2009 5:42:00 PM More reviews by underage

Great for contouring and highlighing!! Worth trying out for the price

rated 5 of 5 on 7/15/2009 12:24:00 PM More reviews by MiaMoore

Great bronzer for under $5! I'm very impressed with this product! I have a medium skin tone with yellow undertones and the bronzer looks very natural- no hint of orange! I sweep the bronzer onto my forehead, nose, chin, and cheeks with a big, fluffy brush and it gives me a perfect sun-kissed glow. I then apply a little blush on the apples of my cheeks to give a "pop" of color, and use the gold to highlight my cheek bones- the gold is awesome because it gives a very subtle highlight on my skin. Impressive, inexpensive bronzer duo!

rated 1 of 5 on 7/10/2009 9:12:00 PM More reviews by PinkEyelashes

Wow... I can't believe there is such a high rating on this product!

I thought it was awful! I found it cakey and hard to blend - and the gold shimmer is SO over powering! I thought at first I just used too much, but I've given it a couple tries with different methods of application, and I can't seem to get it right.

Blech. Hated it.

rated 5 of 5 on 6/16/2009 2:32:00 AM More reviews by ladylove88

Age: 19-24 Skin: Dry, Tan, Not Sure Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

I love this bronzer! I will definetly repurchase this product. It was preatty cheap. I got it for $5.99 at Wal-Mart. I use the bonzer for contouring and then put a light layer of blush over it. Then I use the light shimmery part for highlight. Looks amazing on!

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 5/25/2009 6:42:00 PM More reviews by egoh

Age: 30-35 Skin: Dry, Fair-Medium, Neutral Hair: Grey, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Brown

I bought this a few months ago (in the winter time) in 717A Bronze Gold. Just recently took it out to use and I wished I picked up another one, since I cannot find it anymore :( I mostly use the bronze side for contouring and I layer it with the gold to give it a light shimmer. Have also used it just as a bronzer on top of my cheekbones, forehead area -- I find that layering the gold on top ofthe bronze color always make the "final" effect much better than just the bronzer on it's on.

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 4/16/2009 10:58:00 PM More reviews by karlayvonne

very impressed. nice bronzer and very cheap. i would repurchase!