December 18, 2014 | 1657 users online

Lip Gloss - Smashbox - O-GLOSS

rated 3 of 5 on 5/31/2011 10:26:00 AM More reviews by shelnmum

I just bought this gloss and o-glow blush today. I was very curious to try these 2 products and i was so surprised that both these really turned pink on my lips and cheeks! Two cons, 1) the o gloss kinda stained my lips & 2) it take some time to remove the staining.

rated 3 of 5 on 5/23/2011 8:26:00 PM More reviews by shoesnmakeup

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Dry, Fair, Cool Hair: Blond, Straight, Fine Eyes: Green

this lip gloss was pretty good. not the best though.

PROS:
-on my fair skin and small lips it turned a vivid fuchsia, which i liked. there probably really is no way to tell what color the gloss may turn on your lips, but i gave it to try to my Sri-Lankan friend and it looked quite nice on her too
-the texture gloss is so silky and it feels amazing!
-the color stays on for a pretty good amount of time without reapplication
-the tube packaging is convenient and good quality

CONS:
-the high price. for me, it was expensive for a lip gloss
-even though its a gloss, the glossiness disappears soon after application. maybe it infuses into the lips but the glossy look is just gone. it feels more like a lip balm than a lip gloss
-it didnt necessarily dry out my lips, but it left a strange feeling on my lips that felt like dryness yet it wanst (the feeling of a lip balm still persisted)

Overall, this balm is in between generic and good. Im wavering over buying it again, and i wont if i find a better fuchsia color for my lips

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 5/22/2011 3:59:00 PM More reviews by Bsheth86

Age: 25-29 Skin: Sensitive, Olive, Warm Hair: Brown, Straight, Fine Eyes: Black

I am surprised I haven't reviewed this yet. I love this lipgloss because it is very difficult for me to find the perfect pink pout. I have pink and yellow undertones with an olive complexion so it is not easy to find the pink color I like. I adjust the application of this lipgloss based on how deep or subtle I want the hue (this is where most people have a problem because sometimes it can get too pink or not pink enough). Can even apply it over lipstick and really brightens up the color if I want a bold look. This gloss feels really nice on the lips and even after it fades my lips feel moisturized with a tint of pink color. It lasts long even with eating and drinking. The only con (i took one lippie off) is the price which is why I only buy this when I have a sephora gc or there is a coupon because the tube tends to last a long time.

rated 3 of 5 on 3/24/2011 7:08:00 PM More reviews by wonderfullyglamorous

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Normal, Olive, Not Sure Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Black

I bought this product for $22, and I was disappointed. For one, the size is super small for a product for this price. Also, although the color is flattering on me, it's only flattering for a darker look, if I would like to go to parties. I'll use it just for the sake of the fact that I don't want to waste it, but I won't buy it again.

rated 5 of 5 on 3/16/2011 7:42:00 PM More reviews by Chellemakepeace

Age: 36-43 Skin: Acne-prone, Fair-Medium, Warm Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Brown

LOVE this gloss. I was told to try it out, and I have not been disappointed. I will be buying again and again! It is so smooth, and makes my lips shiney and so pink and gorgeous!

rated 3 of 5 on 3/5/2011 11:53:00 PM More reviews by rawortley

Age: 25-29 Skin: Sensitive, Fair-Medium, Cool Hair: Blond, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Green

OK...I will start the good.. this gloss FEELS AMAZING..I have never felt ne thing like it ..(I have smashbox normal gloss to in jan premier..feels nothing like this) I LOVE LOVE the way it feels..NOW the color on me..is well not good, its TOO pink..and I LIKE PINK..BUT on my by-racial daughter, it looked really good. I bought it off ebay and still paid too much for it. Then my dogs must have liked the way tasted cause he got a hold of it, and chewed on it (now it comes out a couple different places when u squeeze it.) BUT I would never pay that price for it again..if it was cheaper I would just for the feel and add something to make it work, but its def not worth the price.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 2/25/2011 8:50:00 PM More reviews by drmngangel

Age: 30-35 Skin: Combination, Medium, Warm Hair: Black, Wavy, Coarse Eyes: Brown

This is my everyday go-to gloss, but for nice occasions, I love using this to give me that fresh and vibrant look. The color is supposed to enhance the natural color of your lips, however, I think it really just applies a pinkish color that seems to harmonize any skin tone. I use this everyday, and although it is expensive, it doesn't disappoint, I personally favor the fresh, youthful and vibrant look, and this delivers. I pair it with low-key eyes, pinkish blush and this. I'll repurchase. BTW, I have to O-Glow blush, I love that too, but you have to have the time to apply and blend, so that's for days that I'm running on time :)

rated 3 of 5 top reviewer on 2/15/2011 2:20:00 AM More reviews by blacksheep6293

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Fair, Warm Hair: Blond, Kinky, Fine Eyes: Hazel

Cute packaging. I really like Smashbox products usually.
Not familiar with O-Glow Blush but found a good deal on eBay for this and decided to give it a go.
Gives a flush to my lips thats hard to describe. It is kind of like the natural red flush my lips get in the cold weather with a translucent layer of hot pink. I'm still not convinced on the colour..
I do like the moisturising properties of this. I can't remember the ingredients but it makes my lips baby smooth.
It has a gel like feel, and goes on clear then turns your shade.
Gimmicky but ok. Nice to try.

rated 4 of 5 on 1/30/2011 4:06:00 PM More reviews by LilyKatherine

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Oily, Medium, Neutral Hair: Black, Straight, Medium Eyes: Brown

I love love love this lip gloss! Favourite ever! This shade that it turns on me is gorgeous and I love that color on my lips! However, I wish it wasn't so darn expensive.

rated 2 of 5 on 12/27/2010 5:24:00 PM More reviews by amacd88

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Medium, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Other, Other Eyes: Hazel

I was so dissapointed in this! I like that this doesn't really have a scent, and it glides on my lips nicely without being sticky. However, this turns out really dark on my lips. I don't know if it is because I have pinkish lips to start with, but this either comes out almost fushia pink on my lips or a really unflattering reddish color. The funny thing is, I let my sister try it and it looked gorgeous on her! So maybe it depends on who is wearing it.